Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Championship Bengals vs. Chiefs
(01-24-2022, 02:35 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Except the exchange in this thread, a few posts prior to your initial reply to me.

But hey, thanks for showing that you’re too lazy to read and understand a discussion before contributing to it.

You sure showed me, guy.

So Jason posted in this thread a couple times, but you literally never responded to him. I’m not sure how you consider that an “entire exchange”.

Go back and read your own shit, genius.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's put up or shut up time. We beat KC, but it required a record-breaking game from Chase, a few terrible defensive calls by KC, and a bit of that referee magic.

I don't expect all those things to happen again, so we're looking for the defense that played yesterday to show up, and we may be headed to the Super Bowl.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:17 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Opening line: Bengals +7

That’s a lot…especially for a team that already beat them. In fact it’s downright dispredtdul
Reply/Quote
I cannot discuss an X or an O yet.

If Mahommes plays like this we will lose

What i will say is we pursue better and tackle better than the Bills. We also would never give up a play with 13 secs left.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Can we stop the fiction that our earlier win was referee magic fueled? It isn't "magic" when the infraction really is committed and in all the cases in question it was.

We're probably going to have another "heart attack" game and it could go either way. I expect Burrow will ball out as always and hope that our defense works some of the magic they did last time, when they stoned the Chiefs in the second half. I also expect a better game than the titans game out of the offense because Zac and Callahan will have had a week to tweak the scheme to help - for example I fully expect us to be giving Burrow outlet receivers and also we will be aligning to get more blockers in front of Chris Jones.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:45 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: So Jason posted in this thread a couple times, but you literally never responded to him. I’m not sure how you consider that an “entire exchange”.

Go back and read your own shit, genius.

Joe.
Jason.

Granted, I did say Jason becuase I mix them up and that was changed almost immediately, but again, you would’ve known if you had followed the discussion before you opened your mouth.

I’m dropping this. Just do a better job at reading before trying to be a wise ass.
Reply/Quote
Need a Herculean effort from the D obviously. They’ve had a look at us and time to tweak and so have we but in their house it’s a monumental task but I’m sure the boys are up for it. Got a feeling the SB champ comes out of this game.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:20 AM)wanga Wrote: Need a Herculean effort from the D obviously. They’ve had a look at us and time to tweak and so have we but in their house it’s a monumental task but I’m sure the boys are up for it. Got a feeling the SB champ comes out of this game.

Rams have the most complete roster among the final 4 teams. Beating them at SOFI is a taller order than anything left right now.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:59 AM)Housh Wrote: I cannot discuss an X or an O yet.

What i will say is we pursue better and tackle better than the Bills. We also would never give up a play with 13 secs left.

That was a damn abomination!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:20 AM)wanga Wrote: Need a Herculean effort from the D obviously. They’ve had a look at us and time to tweak and so have we but in their house it’s a monumental task but I’m sure the boys are up for it. Got a feeling the SB champ comes out of this game.

Same here.  I believe if we pull off the upset in KC it will be Bengals-49'ers- Part III. And I believe we beat SF this time around.
Reply/Quote

Our defense held Mahomes to 50 yards in the 2nd half.

Pretty sure we figured something out and lets hope we continue to use it and learn from what they have shown since. 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:25 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Rams have the most complete roster among the final 4 teams. Beating them at SOFI is a taller order than anything left right now.

Possibly but lot’s of complete rosters watching the playoffs on their Mad Mondays right about now. Rams aren’t even in the SB yet. 
Reply/Quote
Please, if there is a God, I hope we don't have to listen to Romo slobbering over every pass Mahomes throws. 31 other QBs can throw a pass to wide open WR crossing the middle of the field
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:46 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: It's put up or shut up time. We beat KC, but it required a record-breaking game from Chase, a few terrible defensive calls by KC, and a bit of that referee magic.

I don't expect all those things to happen again, so we're looking for the defense that played yesterday to show up, and we may be headed to the Super Bowl.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Dude.  We were down by two TD's three times and still won.

If an atom exploded and caused a mushroom cloud of lombardi trophies to rain on the queen city you'd point out that Einstein and Tesla never saw eye to eye on the proper design of an electric blanket.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
We outscored the Cheifs 17-3 in the 2nd half of the week 17 game and I doubt the Cheifs will have the luxury of going up 14-0 in the first quarter this time. I think whatever the score it will be manageable at the half and Zac will make the necessary adjustments to get us the W in the end.
Reply/Quote
Burrow about to replace Brady as mahomes nightmare
Reply/Quote
Man, tough game this. I personally prefer getting the Chiefs to the Bills (playing the best pass D in the league in cold Buffalo would've been tough), but this really is pick your poison. Like last night's game showed, they are two insanely good teams so it's a tough draw either way.

Chiefs don't play the pass as good as the Bills, and hopefully Burrow will get more time to throw than he did in Tennessee. I think Mahomes is what the NFL is for the next few years, close and important games at the end of the season won't be finishing 17-14 anymore, but 35-32 or something. I think if we're to win in Kansas, we'll need another 300+ yard day and at least a 3 TD day from Burrow.

Defence needs a heck of a day, but they've played well to this point. I'm not expecting us to hold the Chiefs to 20 or something, but if the defence can disrupt Mahomes and force him into play where he doesn't just roll us, I'll take it.

If we can play like we did in the first Chiefs game, and like we have all playoffs, we'll have a chance. If you go into a playoff game with a chance, you take it.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:10 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Clyde Edwards-Helaire will be playing this time.  This will be a new challenge for Lou Anarumo and the defense.  He opens up the Chiefs’ passing game.

Dude CEH is the least of our problems. He might be 3rd on the list of they're running backs.
Reply/Quote

There was a little home cooking with the scoreboard going on there....but I get what you are saying. 

The Chiefs were smart that they had kept their time outs.  It will be insanely loud there as well, unless the Bengals are able to jump on them early, and there are always communication problems because of that.  They need to get the plays in to Joe ASAP so he can check things out and have time to audible.

It's going to be fun!
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:31 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Same here.  I believe if we pull off the upset in KC it will be Bengals-49'ers- Part III. And I believe we beat SF this time around.

Rams will beat 49ers...just my two cents.  That defense against Jimmy G is a bad matchup.  I know the Rams blew a 17 point lead against them in the regular season, but they won't make that mistake again.  
Reply/Quote