Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Admit you voted for Biden
I've noticed many people will not admit they voted for Biden even though they said it right after the 2020 election. I guess the $5 gas and other stuff must embarrass them. And Harris has done nothing. I for one admit my mistakes. BTW I voted for Trump.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I'll admit I voted for him, and given everything that has happened I would do it again. The gas prices are a global issue and not Biden's doing. Inflation was an inevitability and we have a spineless Congress that can't get anything done so the tools available to pull the economic levers are limited. I am not a fan of Biden, but he was a better choice than a wannabe autocrat.

Also, Harris is VP. The VP has no job other than being a placeholder if the President is unable to perform the job and to break ties in the Senate.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 07:30 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'll admit I voted for him, and given everything that has happened I would do it again. The gas prices are a global issue and not Biden's doing. Inflation was an inevitability and we have a spineless Congress that can't get anything done so the tools available to pull the economic levers are limited. I am not a fan of Biden, but he was a better choice than a wannabe autocrat.

Also, Harris is VP. The VP has no job other than being a placeholder if the President is unable to perform the job and to break ties in the Senate.

This covers it for me. Thanks Bels. Lol. 

But yeah....I agree and Biden was one of my least favorite candidates ever. Trump just so happened to be my least favorite lol.
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
I voted for Joe Biden.

And I'd do it again if my only other choice was Trump.

(06-13-2022, 04:48 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I've noticed many people will not admit they voted for Biden even though they said it right after the 2020 election. I guess the $5 gas and other stuff must embarrass them. And Harris has done nothing. I for one admit my mistakes. BTW I voted for Trump.

I appreciate these two sentences being back to back.
Reply/Quote
I voted for Biden. I'm not the biggest fan of his, but I wasn't then, either. I preferred him over Trump. I would vote for him again if it was Biden v. Trump again.
Reply/Quote
I don't think people are really going to have a problem saying they voted for Biden. He was a mainstream Democratic candidate.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Voted for Biden. Wouldn't think twice if presented with the same choice.
Reply/Quote
I voted for Biden.

But I also cast a vote for Robert Downey Jr. in 2016, so I like to play loose and fast with the nation's most powerful seat. I just couldn't think of a more ridiculous candidate than Trump and he got his chance to blow it, and he did SPECTACULARLY.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 11:18 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I voted for Biden.

But I also cast a vote for Robert Downey Jr. in 2016, so I like to play loose and fast with the nation's most powerful seat. I just couldn't think of a more ridiculous candidate than Trump and he got his chance to blow it, and he did SPECTACULARLY.

I voted for Judge Judy.
Reply/Quote
I voted for him thousands of times, apparently.

All jokes aside, I voted for Jorgensen but if the election had a do over id vote for Biden. Trump and the GOPs actions on and following the 2020 election have driven me towards the uninspiring left. 
Reply/Quote
I didn't and wouldn't vote for Trump or Biden.

And FWIW Biden is without question the worst President in the history of the U.S.
Reply/Quote
I did. In every state. Most states twice. I was on the election rigging team
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 11:45 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I didn't and wouldn't vote for Trump or Biden.

And FWIW Biden is without question the worst President in the history of the U.S.

I guess you don’t like infrastructure? He at least gave us the biggest investment ever there. And it was much needed.

I guess since it’s not instant gratification it doesn’t matter. Just the feds mishandling of interest rates and capitalisms effect on oil prices get Biden all the hate
Reply/Quote
The real question is would you vote for Biden again over a frontrunner like DeSantis.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 11:42 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I voted for him thousands of times, apparently.

All jokes aside, I voted for Jorgensen but if the election had a do over id vote for Biden. Trump and the GOPs actions on and following the 2020 election have driven me towards the uninspiring left. 

Al Jourgensen?
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 01:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Al Jourgensen?

Even in a thread based around the idea of mocking people for voting for either Biden or Trump we can all agree that people who vote for a 3rd party are the true morons

I tells ya, I'm the uniting force here. 

Also, I had to google Al Jourgensen....he's no Al Jolson, lemme tell you that.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 01:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The real question is would you vote for Biden again over a frontrunner like DeSantis.

Yes. I still agree with Biden on more things than I do DeSantis.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 01:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The real question is would you vote for Biden again over a frontrunner like DeSantis.

I'm not sure DeSantis could, unless he really ups the Trump factor which will be hard if he has to primary him, get the sort of "not the status quo" vote that Trump got from Hillary in order to win.

Seeing Paul Ryan get back "out there" in a not Trump manner has me thinking that he's going to show up and with his lack of covid or Trump-era stank on him be able to get the indie votes needed to win in 2024.  I think he'd get a lot of support in that "Hey, remember when republicans were somewhat sane?" style.

DeSantis has too much of his own Trump-era and Trump-style vibe, I think.  Then again, Biden looks like he could lose to anyone right now.
Reply/Quote

I'd have to ponder it. There are some of Ron's stances that I am a fan of, like his education, net neutrality, and crime stances. However, I disagree with his marijuana stance, healthcare stance (abortion included), and some of his civil rights stances. 

I'd have to see him get on the stage and be prodded more. I'm not totally against it, but I would say unlikely ATM.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 07:30 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'll admit I voted for him, and given everything that has happened I would do it again. The gas prices are a global issue and not Biden's doing. Inflation was an inevitability and we have a spineless Congress that can't get anything done so the tools available to pull the economic levers are limited. I am not a fan of Biden, but he was a better choice than a wannabe autocrat.

(06-13-2022, 08:20 AM)jmccracky Wrote: This covers it for me. Thanks Bels. Lol. 

But yeah....I agree and Biden was one of my least favorite candidates ever. Trump just so happened to be my least favorite lol.

(06-13-2022, 09:23 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I voted for Joe Biden.

And I'd do it again if my only other choice was Trump.

I appreciate these two sentences being back to back.

(06-13-2022, 10:07 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I voted for Biden. I'm not the biggest fan of his, but I wasn't then, either. I preferred him over Trump. I would vote for him again if it was Biden v. Trump again.

Me 5
Reply/Quote