Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex Cappa come on down
(03-16-2022, 02:37 PM)pally Wrote: we know he already said no once...hopefully he is a man of his word

What makes Brady and the Bucs more attractive than Burrow and the Bengals anyway? 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:57 AM)Essex Bengal Wrote: What makes Brady and the Bucs more attractive than Burrow and the Bengals anyway? 

No state income tax.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:57 AM)Essex Bengal Wrote: What makes Brady and the Bucs more attractive than Burrow and the Bengals anyway? 

A QB that has won 7 SBs
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:57 AM)Essex Bengal Wrote: What makes Brady and the Bucs more attractive than Burrow and the Bengals anyway? 

Nicer climate.
Reply/Quote
Are we really still doing this? Cappa is coming here.
Reply/Quote

QB with 7 rings and 3 MVPs.

Head Coach with a .600+ winning%, 2 X Coach of the Year, and a Super Bowl ring.

Better weather.
Reply/Quote
https://www.joebucsfan.com/2022/03/alex-cappa-said-no-to-the-goat/
Reply/Quote
It's fair to worry about this deal falling through until it's signed.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 12:33 PM)Tomcat Wrote: https://www.joebucsfan.com/2022/03/alex-cappa-said-no-to-the-goat/

That's a good read. Brady actually tried to change Cappa's mind.

"Schefter made it clear that Tom Brady called soon-to-be-departed Bucs starting guard Alex Cappa and asked him to come back to the Buccaneers, aka re-sign as a free agent. Per Schefter, Cappa had no problem 'saying no to The Goat' and bolting to the Cincinnati Bengals to block for Joe Burrow."
Reply/Quote
I am a 100 percent optimist and I love the way things are going this off season. I really hope the dinner and meeting with Collins goes well tonight so we can get RT covered.

But seriously, does anyone know why Cappa hasn't officially signed with us yet?
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
I’m not celebrating until it’s official

Reply/Quote
the longer this goes by, the more concerned I am

Reply/Quote
to borrow an Aaron Rodgers quote "RELAX"

Cappa is in town. He is dinner at The Precinct with Joe and Zac

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 10:24 PM)pally Wrote: to borrow an Aaron Rodgers quote "RELAX"

Cappa is in town. He is dinner at The Precinct with Joe and Zac

Rodgers is probably not very relaxed right about now. I’m pretty sure I’m playing WR for the Packers at this point. LOL

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 12:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: QB with 7 rings and 3 MVPs.

Head Coach with a .600+ winning%, 2 X Coach of the Year, and a Super Bowl ring.

Better weather.

That's all in the past. He needs to look forward...which I'm sure he is doing...can't argue about the weather, although I don't suppose it will be a deal breaker...
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:58 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: I am a 100 percent optimist and I love the way things are going this off season.  I really hope the dinner and meeting with Collins goes well tonight so we can get RT covered.

Could be anything. Small details being worked out.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:58 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: I am a 100 percent optimist and I love the way things are going this off season. I really hope the dinner and meeting with Collins goes well tonight so we can get RT covered.

I can confirm he (Cappa with Karras) was at the precinct last night.

This was last night from an inside source, my cousin works there. I told him not to let Collins leave without a contract.

“Haha I don’t think they’re coming in here tomorrow lol. If they do you know I got this lol”

“They were in tonight with the two new linemen, joe, coach Taylor and pollack”
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 10:02 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I can confirm he was at the precinct last night.

This was last night from an inside source, my cousin works there.  I told him not to let Collins leave without a contract.

“Haha I don’t think they’re coming in here tomorrow lol. If they do you know I got this lol”

“They were in tonight with the two new linemen, joe, coach Taylor and pollack”

So, you are confirming that both Cappa and Collins were in the Precinct last night? Did I understand correctly?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 10:10 AM)Nepa Wrote: So, you are confirming that both Cappa and Collins were in the Precinct last night? Did I understand correctly?

Cappa and Karras, not collins.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 10:11 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Cappa and Karras, not collins.

Okay. Got it. Thanks.
Reply/Quote