Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex Cappa come on down
(03-18-2022, 10:12 AM)Nepa Wrote: Okay. Got it. Thanks.

Edited original post for clarity. Thx
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Please keep on topic. Also, attack the post, not the poster.

Whether someone is "too negative" for your tastes is irrelevant, frankly.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Okay Cappa has signed. It's official.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 03:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: Okay Cappa has signed. It's official.

Phew…

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I guess, still think we can live with Hop at Center over Prince or a rookie at RT.

I would still be thinking about trading for La'el Collins. He would be affordable and allow us to get Jensen.

I don't know if you've heard, but Jensen resigned with the Bucs Tongue 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 10:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Rodgers is probably not very relaxed right about now. I’m pretty sure I’m playing WR for the Packers at this point. LOL

I would be relaxed with 150 million guaranteed after age 38. I do find it funny he probably wanted to be highest paid and DeShaun comes off the street for 230 million guaranteed.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 04:12 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I don't know if you've heard, but Jensen resigned with the Bucs Tongue 

Yeah, that post was awhile back. We evidently were after Cappa the whole time anyways.

Adam Jones must of been drunk and confused the two lol

What a great grab Cappa was, surprised we were able to get him. I actually liked him better than Jensen for us and us adding 
Karras as well gave us the ability to cut Hop to free up cap space. We also can draft a Center cause Karras is versatile.

Our interior is upgraded big time especially in the run game. Just need that RT and we are good.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 04:42 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I would be relaxed with 150 million guaranteed after age 38. I do find it funny he probably wanted to be highest paid and DeShaun comes off the street for 230 million guaranteed.

Renfroe is a good number 2 option. They have that tight end who played well in 2020. Now they just need to draft best receiver available, or make a trade for one
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 02:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, that post was awhile back. We evidently were after Cappa the whole time anyways.

Adam Jones must of been drunk and confused the two lol

What a great grab Cappa was, surprised we were able to get him. I actually liked him better than Jensen for us and us adding 
Karras as well gave us the ability to cut Hop to free up cap space. We also can draft a Center cause Karras is versatile.

Our interior is upgraded big time especially in the run game. Just need that RT and we are good.

Yeah I was reading it from the start and like 4 people kept mentioning that to you ?
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 05:12 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Yeah I was reading it from the start and like 4 people kept mentioning that to you ?

Yes they did. Ha ha 

Brady coming back changed a lot of things as it should.
Reply/Quote