Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex Cappa come on down
Well, he is a playable RG. That is an upgrade. But I'd rather pay $12-13 mil for real quality (Scherff, Tomlinson, Daniels, etc) than $10 mil for slightly above average. Am I wrong here?
Reply/Quote
Not happy with this signing. I would have rather start Jackson Carmen.
Reply/Quote
He comes with a Super Bowl ring, and a glorious flow. Nice start. :thumbsup:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not your grandpa's Bengals!

Wait, I'm the grandpa......
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:10 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Not happy with this signing. I would have rather start Jackson Carmen.

At least spell his name right if you are going to hype Carman.

Carman can still start at LG where he is more comfortable anyways.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I guess, still think we can live with Hop at Center over Prince or a rookie at RT.

I would still be thinking about trading for La'el Collins. He would be affordable and allow us to get Jensen.

Jensen re-signed with Tampa after Brady un-retired. Where you been?
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:07 PM)Au165 Wrote: You missed the part where Jensen re-signed last night with the Bucs after Brady didn't you?

Sure did...damnit....talk Ali Marpet out of retiring
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: At least spell his name right if you are going to hype Carman.

Carman can still start at LG where he is more comfortable anyways.

If we are lucky he wont be starting on our OL at all... Until he massively improves.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:12 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Jensen re-signed with Tampa after Brady un-retired. Where you been?

Missed that, didn't get on the interwebz last night. Mellow
Reply/Quote
I was expecting young free agents. This is great news. Alex won't be 30 until last season of this 4 year deal.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:12 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Jensen re-signed with Tampa after Brady un-retired. Where you been?

Yeah, dude is clueless
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, dude is clueless

Mellow    Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Cappa is a great signing and shows they're going to open up their wallet on lineman!
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:10 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Not happy with this signing. I would have rather start Jackson Carmen.

LOL

Your opinion would probably carry more weight if you knew how to spell his name correctly…

Anyway, Cappa graded out very well last year (74.2). Not sure what there is not to like.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:09 PM)pulses Wrote: I would still go get Tomlinson as well.

They’re done at guard
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If we are lucky he wont be starting on our OL at all... Until he massively improves.

Right, better damn sure earn it.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure did...damnit....talk Ali Marpet out of retiring

He already said he won’t, even with Brady coming back.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:15 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: There done at guard

I think it's a pick your poison approach at C/RT based on money from here. Spain could still be in the mix to come back as a veteran Guard option but won't be until later on if a market doesn't develop for him otherwise Smith/Carnan battle for LG.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:15 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: There done at guard

Reports are we're looking into Bozeman. Not sure if that's concrete, but we're not done at C and hopefully at least not done at RT.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Carman belongs on the left side, not the right. Capps plays RG, which was our weakest spot. #9 RG per PFF. Boom!

Dark horse- if the medicals are good I want to trade for Mike McGlinchey. Brown and Tobin loved him when he came out of the draft. Niners may want to unload his contract, and before the injury, he was playing great all-around football (outside that one Cardinals game).
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote