Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex Cappa come on down
(03-14-2022, 01:27 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well legal tampering didnt start till noon today... So its very doubtful they worked out this deal then leaked it to the twitter guy in less than 60 seconds

so they are definately guilty of illegal tampering....
 I'm sure every team negotiated with free agent all the time before the window. 
(03-14-2022, 01:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Cause Pac Man

Didn't he say the Bengals were signing Jensen? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great signing! Congrats to the front office, keep it up!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:28 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: All teams technically are today that 'sign' players. People tweeting about it are just being cry babies because they don't like him leaving and going to the Bengals.

That's mostly what I see, upset bucs fans saying it was illegal
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:28 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: If the trade for Collins happens that would be a new starting right side for the price of 1 terron armstead.

I think I could live with a line of Jonah, carman, Hopkins Cappa and Collins. It’s not ideal and I would still prefer a center upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That line with the majority of our FA’s back would be a very solid offseason. Add in an upgrade at center or good CB and it’s a great offseason.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:29 PM)sloSTI Wrote:  I'm sure every team negotiated with free agent all the time before the window. 

They Do and the NFL doesnt really do anything about it... (unless it happens during the season)

Doesnt mean they arent guilty lol
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:10 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Well, he is a playable RG. That is an upgrade. But I'd rather pay $12-13 mil for real quality (Scherff, Tomlinson, Daniels, etc) than $10 mil for slightly above average. Am I wrong here?

Yes.

Very.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Schreff's is 4 years older and would cost a lot more.

Schreff's injury concerns would be enough to keep me away. The less our depth guys see the field, the better.
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1503406867166502914?s=21

Paul Dehmer:

Zac Taylor and the new #Bengals just LOVE guys that want to find a way to play. Value toughness. Love ball. Love the process.

Submitted as Exhibit 1A.

Jenna Laine ESPN
Alex Cappa seriously tried to play with a broken leg against Washington in the wild-card game in 2020. Like he legit tried to play on a BROKEN LEG. Unreal toughness. An instant upgrade for the Bengals’
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:29 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Didn't he say the Bengals were signing Jensen? 

He was drunk, but at least he got the team right. He even go the annual salary right
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: They Do and the NFL doesnt really do anything about it... (unless it happens during the season)

Doesnt mean they arent guilty lol

I know, I just don't want the Bengals to be punished for it, when every team is doing it
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:25 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: Collins’ red flags really concern me. From arriving at camp overweight to the Cowboys openly shopping him, I think there’s something wrong and Dallas really wants him off the team. Steele is not that great (though he’s not a total liability), and Collins really doesn’t save them much cap space (only $1.5M I think) so that screams red flags all over.

I understand this argument against Collins, I just think if we could trade a 3rd round pick or later for him he would be worth it
that is if Pollack thinks he can get him right mentally and physically. We aren't going to get a better player at RT. McGlinchey is a
great thought from you if it is possible.

(03-14-2022, 01:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Love these types of players on my OL. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Hell yes, quality signing!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:30 PM)sloSTI Wrote: That's mostly what I see, upset bucs fans saying it was illegal

Yea, I get it the Bengals info came out like two mins after the FA frenzy began. So they'll cry tampering since it happened so fast. Fans are fickle, if they had signed a stud FA to go with TB12 within the first two minutes they'd not be crying foul for tampering.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:12 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not your grandpa's Bengals!

Wait, I'm the grandpa......

LOL I’m loving that we aren’t a week into FA before our first nibble, let alone signing.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
This isn't just a name this is a quality player well done Bengals
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:10 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Not happy with this signing. I would have rather start Jackson Carmen.

Carman to LG
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Nice! Glass eater. 
Reply/Quote
doesn't make it official but it would be a great start. let's keep Burrow upright longer and he will just make more plays
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 01:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I understand this argument against Collins, I just think if we could trade a 3rd round pick or later for him he would be worth it
that is if Pollack thinks he can get him right mentally and physically. We aren't going to get a better player at RT. McGlinchey is a
great thought from you if it is possible.

Love these types of players on my OL. Rock On
Yeah, Collins is good, but I’d rather give Morgan Moses that contract without giving up the pick. Moses seems like a high character guy, doesn’t give me red flags, is about as good, and we keep the pick.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
Surprise!! Tom Brady is the lead subject on the Free Agency Special
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote