Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-25-2017, 01:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: It literally takes about 10 minutes to read the latest dumb thing he did and share it.

Lol, right. Dude, you are the leading poster on another team's message board, and you aren't even allowed to post in the most active part of that board.

Just saying, you sure weren't the leading poster before the election.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(08-25-2017, 03:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes, when I said to narrow the focus of your criticism that means your choices are to either ignore him or excuse him. Rolleyes

No this is what was said:

(08-25-2017, 02:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You don't need to explain anything to Trump. That's not your job. 
Trump doesn't need to have a health care plan, CONGRESS does.
Who cares who his foregin policy advisory is as long as he doesn't start an international incident?

Every politician lies. Worry only about the lies that matter.
On anything. When he puts forth legislation and you think its bad, criticize him then.

If he enacts a ban, then criticize him. But, if he tweets about it, so what?

Again, why, though? Every politician lies. Focus on the IMPORTANT issues.

Excuses to not criticize at all. On every point of policy.

(08-25-2017, 03:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Sure, but him looking into the eclipse directly or him tweeting or NOT tweeting on a particular topic do not need to be talked about.

I never shared that.  Cool

(08-25-2017, 03:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Will do, but you'll come up with SOME excuse like you usually do.

So I haven't lied yet...but it's assumed that I will lie to cover it up if I do?  is that based on anything in particular?

(08-25-2017, 03:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Sometimes I will, sometimes I won't. Just don't be surprised if the non-stop criticism from you and your fellow Trump haters just leads to him being re-elected. ThumbsUp

I find it funny that Trump supporters keep saying that by being honest about the shortcomings and failures of Trump we are encouraging his supporters to vote for him.

If that is all that they got..."Everyone hates him!  He must be doing something good!"...that is as sad as only voting for Obama because he is black.

Some people only see what they want to see and I can't change that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-25-2017, 03:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Lol, right. Dude, you are the leading poster on another team's message board, and you aren't even allowed to post in the most active part of that board.

Just saying, you sure weren't the leading poster before the election.

Thanks for noticing!  Means a lot to me to be #1.  Ninja

All seriousness aside I imagine most of my posts are responses.  I am pretty active in sharing political posts, I'll readily admit.

And this arena gives the opportunity to share and debate.  Something I do love to do.  And it allows it to kept off other social media.

Trump is the POTUS.  He garners the most coverage right now.  that will cycle out eventually and we can get back to important topics around here like who can use which bathroom and creating plausible situations where a Nazi running over people with a car might have been okay.
(08-25-2017, 03:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: Some people only see what they want to see and I can't change that.

This is absolutely hilarious coming from you, who sees everyone who disagrees with you as a racist/Nazi/Trump supporter.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(08-25-2017, 03:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: No this is what was said:

Excuses to not criticize at all. On every point of policy.

Try again. Plus, you're also ignoring every other post before that where I specifically suggested you narrow the focus of your criticism.

(08-25-2017, 03:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: So I haven't lied yet...but it's assumed that I will lie to cover it up if I do?  is that based on anything in particular?
I have no idea if you've lied yet when it comes to Trump. I don't keep track of everything everyone posts. That's why I usually stick to the current discussion and not bring in things that were said in other posts (though I'm not infallible and I'm sure I have, but I don't make a haibt out of it).
You have made stuff up, though. Heck, just a post ago you said I was telling you to either ignore or excuse Trump when that's not all I was saying to do.

(08-25-2017, 03:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: I find it funny that Trump supporters keep saying that by being honest about the shortcomings and failures of Trump we are encouraging his supporters to vote for him.

Except that's not what's happening. Many people are clearly hating on Trump and it's evident that nothing Trump does will ever elicit anything buy criticism from them. Non-stop criticism of Trump will eventually lead to even independents and moderate conservatives not caring about the criticism or think that it's out of control which will lead to them overlooking said criticism.

(08-25-2017, 03:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: Some people only see what they want to see and I can't change that.

There's never been a more perfect example of irony than this right here.  Smirk
(08-25-2017, 04:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: This is absolutely hilarious coming from you, who sees everyone who disagrees with you as a racist/Nazi/Trump supporter.

I'm certain there is some proof of this otherwise it would just be a baseless lie.  I'll gladly look at it when it is surely provided.  Mellow  

(08-25-2017, 04:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Try again. Plus, you're also ignoring every other post before that where I specifically suggested you narrow the focus of your criticism.

Each and every policy point I mentioned I was told to ignore. But to comment on "important" things. What is important? Give me an example other than what I wrote about please.

(08-25-2017, 04:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I have no idea if you've lied yet when it comes to Trump. I don't keep track of everything everyone posts. That's why I usually stick to the current discussion and not bring in things that were said in other posts (though I'm not infallible and I'm sure I have, but I don't make a haibt out of it).
You have made stuff up, though. Heck, just a post ago you said I was telling you to either ignore or excuse Trump when that's not all I was saying to do.

Again, if there is a policy point that is worth of discussion please let me know. All the ones I mentioned I have been told to let go and not talk about so far.

(08-25-2017, 04:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Except that's not what's happening. Many people are clearly hating on Trump and it's evident that nothing Trump does will ever elicit anything buy criticism from them. Non-stop criticism of Trump will eventually lead to even independents and moderate conservatives not caring about the criticism or think that it's out of control which will lead to them overlooking said criticism.

I'll repeat myself at the risk of being rude: If that's all they got that's sad. If a true moderate conservative looks at how the Trump administration is doing with all its warts and flaws and says "Well it's been awful but I'm so tired of people talking about how awful it is that I'm going to vote him in a second term just out of spite" then we are doomed. Smirk

(08-25-2017, 04:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: There's never been a more perfect example of irony than this right here.  Smirk

I've been victim of it, sure. I'm human. I've shared things that ended up being false. I've been the "W" word and admitted it. (Its a dirty word admit you are wrong for some reason.)

To say that because of that everything or anything else is wrong is folly. Every person should do their own soul searching about how they interpret things around here. Again Trump is in the news every day. Usually for something different. Usually because of some faux pas or new twitter rage. And because of that there is a lot of discussion about him. I will normally point out his latest foolishness. Others will rush to defend or to tell his critics to shut up because they are tired of hearing about it.

To each their own.

Rock On
(08-25-2017, 10:08 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And my point is that people have been complaining the entire time he's been President so far because of his style, because they didn't like that he attacked people and did so bluntly. That he went off the cuff and talked nonsense rather than being prepared.

Then when he does that, those same people are upset because it wasn't his usual style, didn't attack, and he went scripted.

I don't care if people dislike something he does, have at it. (I know I have a good number of things I hate that he's done.) Just be consistent about it. The people who piss me off are the ones who bend and twist, making it so that no matter what he does, they will still complain about it. Just like when they wanted Comey fired, but then when Trump fired Comey, they went crazy. Then they're upset because he tweets, then upset because he doesn't tweet.

All I ask for is consistency. They need to find a stance they disagree with about the guy, and complain about that, but then if he does the opposite of that, don't suddenly start complaining about it instead. At that point they have to be happy with Trump's action because they were complaining when Trump didn't do it that way before. Otherwise it strips all semblance of legitimacy in their complaints and just makes them look like you're wanting to whine for the sake of constantly whining.

- - - - - - - -

Examples:

-I believe in Net Neutrality being important, so I cheered Obama when his administration secured that and I am pissed off that Trump's looks like it is going to shit on it.
-I don't think we should be in the Middle East anymore, so I didn't like either Obama or Trump sending more troops over there.
-I thought the Paris climate accords was a silly thing because we don't need to pay other countries billions of dollars in a non-binding agreement. We can just personally choose to pollute less as a country without giving others our money. So I was against Obama and for Trump on that.

If people were complaining about issues or stances, I can respect that, but no, a lot are just complaining about people regardless of the issues or stances. The hell does that accomplish?

What I believe the problem people have with Trump on this thing is that he went "Scripted" and didn't go off on the racists.

What Trump did in this situation is lump all the violent people together and those who side with the violent Lefts ideology took offense. I'm not saying those who side with the violent lefts ideology are violent themselves or agree with the violence coming from that portion, I'm saying they agree with their aims and want what they want. That's why those on the Left here on this board defend the violent Left.

This should charge some people up, lol.
(08-25-2017, 04:45 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: What I believe the problem people have with Trump on this thing is that he went "Scripted" and didn't go off on the racists.

What Trump did in this situation is lump all the violent people together and those who side with the violent Lefts ideology took offense. I'm not saying those who side with the violent lefts ideology are violent themselves or agree with the violence coming from that portion, I'm saying they agree with their aims and want what they want. That's why those on the Left here on this board defend the violent Left.

This should charge some people up, lol.

He did go after the Nazis...when he was reading from a prepared speech.

When allowed to speak "from his heart" as Kelly Anne would say, he stood up for the "good people" in the group of tiki torch carrying marchers.

Violence is always bad.  But on a day where a Nazi runs over an innocent bystander the POTUS needs to put the "both sides argument" away for a couple days and speak about the desire to have peaceful protests at a slightly later date.  Or else he ends up looking like he looked.
(08-25-2017, 04:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Each and every policy point I mentioned I was told to ignore.  But to comment on "important" things.  What is important?  Give me an example other than what I wrote about please.

Again, if there is a policy point that is worth of discussion please let me know.  All the ones I mentioned I have been told to let go and not talk about so far.

You mentioned the Mexican wall, health care and who he talks to about foreign policy. The third is NOT policy and the 2nd is CONGRESSIONAL policy (this may come as a shock to you, but Obamacare was not written by Obama); this leaves only the wall as a policy point you could criticize Trump about, if you want.

(08-25-2017, 04:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'll repeat myself at the risk of being rude:  If that's all they got that's sad.  If a true moderate conservative looks at how the Trump administration is doing with all its warts and flaws and says "Well it's been awful but I'm so tired of people talking about how awful it is that I'm going to vote him in a second term just out of spite" then we are doomed.  Smirk 

It may be sad, but considering it's arguably one of the main reasons he got elected in the first place ...

(08-25-2017, 04:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Again Trump is in the news every day.  Usually for something different.  Usually because of some faux pas or new twitter rage.  And because of that there is a lot of discussion about him.  I will normally point out his latest foolishness.  Others will rush to defend or to tell his critics to shut up because they are tired of hearing about it.

To each their own.

Rock On

Whatever, dude. You want to be overly critical and risk getting Trump re-elected, by all means, continue on. ThumbsUp
(08-25-2017, 04:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Violence is always bad.  But on a day where a Nazi runs over an innocent bystander the POTUS needs to put the "both sides argument" away for a couple days and speak about the desire to have peaceful protests at a slightly later date.  Or else he ends up looking like he looked.

Not very long ago Trump was at a hospital bedside of a Republican senator who was struggling for his life.
Shot by one of your own.

How dare Trump let that influence him when made his initial "both sides" statement

Yeah Dino violence is always bad. And so is the advocacy for it.
That being established, you would agree that it is your side that takes the lead correct?

Thus far from the left we have had:
Illegal protests and violence
A democRAT senator calling for Trumps assassination
The attempted assassination of a Republican senator
A play in NYC depicting Trumps assassination
Antifas overt advocacy for violence
Statue destroying
Attacks on "Nazi looking" people
A call to blow up the White House by Madonna

And yet we still have those still crying over Trumps inclusion of scum on the left.
Amazing.
(08-25-2017, 04:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Violence is always bad.  But on a day where a Nazi runs over an innocent bystander the POTUS needs to put the "both sides argument" away for a couple days and speak about the desire to have peaceful protests at a slightly later date.  Or else he ends up looking like he looked.

But both sides WERE at fault for the violence that broke out between the groups. Of course, the murder is not the fault of the anti-protestors, but there reports of clashes that were started by the Nazis and clashes that were started by the counterprotestors. So, he was factual in his statement that both sides were violent.

Trump tells the truth and you're criticizing him for it. As someone recently said: "Some people only see what they want to see."
(08-25-2017, 06:18 PM)Vlad Wrote: That being established, you would agree that it is your side that takes the lead correct?

Thus far from the left we have had:
Illegal protests and violence
A democRAT senator calling for Trumps assassination
The attempted assassination of a Republican senator
A play in NYC depicting Trumps assassination
Antifas overt advocacy for violence
Statue destroying
Attacks on "Nazi looking" people
A call to blow up the White House by Madonna

And yet we still have those still crying over Trumps inclusion of scum on the left.

From that high horse, you may have not noticed:
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/10/29/13468492/wisconsin-nebraska-clinton-trump-obama-costumes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxjPHAg0T64 (first of the video is in front of a church no less)
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html?mcubz=0
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/04/barack-obama-effigy-hanged-georgia
http://www.oregonlive.com/trending/2016/09/oregon_man_hangs_clinton_effig.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28881141/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/ky-grand-jury-tosses-obama-effigy-case/#.WaCfkWN6rzI
https://www.mediaite.com/online/wait-was-that-hillary-clintons-head-on-a-pike-at-trumps-immigration-speech/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/charles-wasko-racist-mayor_us_57edf885e4b082aad9ba9f50
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-supporter-brings-effigy-clinton-noose-rally-n673716
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/16/sharron-angle-floated-2nd_n_614003.html

At this point in my life, I'm wishing the far end of both political parties would just take over a small island in the Pacific, draw a line in the sand and accuse the other side of the line as the cause of their problems. They can stand on their respective sides being foolish. Get out of the way for the rest of us who would like to move forward and fix things.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
What I find "amazing" is that with all the lying that Drumph has done that you Drumph lovers keep sticking up for him while he is making asses out of all of you and using you.
Who going to pay for the wall?
Telephone conversation between Drumph and the Mexican President.
Drumph ask the Mexican President not to say in public that he is not paying for the wall, it makes Drumph look bad to his low iq base. What a bunch of suckers. Hilarious
(08-25-2017, 07:12 PM)Benton Wrote: From that high horse, you may have not noticed:
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/10/29/13468492/wisconsin-nebraska-clinton-trump-obama-costumes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxjPHAg0T64 (first of the video is in front of a church no less)
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html?mcubz=0
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/04/barack-obama-effigy-hanged-georgia
http://www.oregonlive.com/trending/2016/09/oregon_man_hangs_clinton_effig.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28881141/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/ky-grand-jury-tosses-obama-effigy-case/#.WaCfkWN6rzI
https://www.mediaite.com/online/wait-was-that-hillary-clintons-head-on-a-pike-at-trumps-immigration-speech/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/charles-wasko-racist-mayor_us_57edf885e4b082aad9ba9f50
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-supporter-brings-effigy-clinton-noose-rally-n673716
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/16/sharron-angle-floated-2nd_n_614003.html

At this point in my life, I'm wishing the far end of both political parties would just take over a small island in the Pacific, draw a line in the sand and accuse the other side of the line as the cause of their problems. They can stand on their respective sides being foolish. Get out of the way for the rest of us who would like to move forward and fix things.

It's all so small and pathetic.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Another one from southern Ohio arrested: http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/pd-former-mason-high-school-student-charged-in-charlottesville-attack

Also, one of the racists has been arrested for firing his weapon during the protests. He fired it at the man who was using a spray paint can that had been thrown at him by one of the racists as a flame thrower to keep them off of him and an elderly man.
(08-26-2017, 08:56 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Another one from southern Ohio arrested: http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/pd-former-mason-high-school-student-charged-in-charlottesville-attack

Also, one of the racists has been arrested for firing his weapon during the protests. He fired it at the man who was using a spray paint can that had been thrown at him by one of the racists as a flame thrower to keep them off of him and an elderly man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/richard-preston-arrested-shooting-gun-charlottesville-rally_us_59a20a39e4b06d67e3380e37?ncid=engmodushpmg00000003

Quote:Video Shows Man Shooting At Crowd During Charlottesville Rally, With No Police Response
The ACLU documented the incident two weeks ago, and the man has now been arrested in connection with it.

[/url]
By Carla Herreria

[Image: 59a22eed1e00003c00a74553.png?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale]

ACLU OF VIRGINIA
Richard Wilson Preston was arrested for firing a gun during the clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Aug. 12.

A man attending the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, earlier this month fired his gun in the direction of a black counterprotester who was holding a torch, and police in their vicinity did not seem to respond.

Those events appear in a video filmed two weeks ago by a volunteer with the American Civil Liberties Union of Virginia and published by the civil rights group on Saturday.

As seen in the footage below, a man in a blue sleeveless shirt, a green vest and a bandana on his head pulls out a gun and aims it at a counterprotester, who is off camera and appears to be holding a makeshift lit torch. The first man appears to yell a racial slur at the black man, then fires the gun toward the ground in the direction of the counterprotesters. 

The shooter then leaves the scene by joining a line of white supremacist protesters and walking past law enforcement officers, who were standing behind metal barricades about 10 feet away

[Image: LIqekqJjSXumqKhU.jpg]

Quote:
[url=https://twitter.com/ACLUVA][Image: G390GLn6_normal.jpg]ACLU of Virginia 

@ACLUVA
WATCH: Man fired at another person in Charlottesville on Aug. 12. We handed [Image: 1f4f9.png] to LE agencies. The man has been arrested & charged w a crime.
6:28 PM - Aug 26, 2017

Police arrested Richard Wilson Preston, 52, in connection with the incident in the video above, the Daily Progress reported on Saturday. Wilson was charged with discharging a firearm within 1,000 feet of a school during the so-called “Unite The Right” rally on Aug. 12. He is in custody in Towson, Maryland.

Rosia Parker, a Charlottesville activist who was there when the man fired his gun, told the New York Times that police did nothing when the shooting occurred.

“We all heard it and ran ― I know damn well they heard it,” Parker told the Times, referencing the police who were standing behind the barricades. “They never moved.”

Corinne Geller, a spokeswoman for the Virginia State Police, told the newspaper that troopers did not react to the shooting because they couldn’t hear the gun being fired over “the loud volume of the crowd yelling and chanting, drums and music.” 

“Had any one of our troopers witnessed that incident they would have immediately acted just as they did for the other four arrests made during the weekend,” Geller told the Times.

In the aftermath of the violence in Charlottesville, the ACLU of Virginia has called on Charlottesville police to release body camera footage from the rally showing any civil rights violations similar to the one in the video.

According to the ACLU’s official statement, the video of the shooting is “consistent with our regular calls” for law enforcement agencies to release footage from the protests “that depicts any incident of public concern.”

The video was discovered while ACLU staffers were reviewing footage that staff and volunteers documented at the Charlottesville rally. The group turned in the video to the FBI on Aug. 17 and sent copies to the Virginia State Police and Charlottesville Police Department on Aug. 20. A person familiar with the video told HuffPost the ACLU refrained from making the video public until an arrest was made.

The Charlottesville Police Department and the Charlottesville communications director did not return HuffPost’s request for comment.

Only eight people were arrested on the day that violence broke out between white supremacists, fringe groups and anti-racism protesters in Charlottesville, according to the Times. Among those arrested was James Fields, a 20-year-old white supremacist who killed 32-year-old Heather Heyer and injured dozens of others when he rammed his car into a group of counterprotesters. 

Two other arrests were made in connection with another violent crime caught on video that took place during the rally. Police arrested Daniel Patrick Borden, 18, and Alex Michael Ramos, 33, in connection with the beating of Deandre Harris, a black 20-year-old who was protesting the white supremacy rally.

A mob of white supremacists beat Harris with metal poles in a parking lot near police headquarters during the rally, leaving Harris bloodied, with a broken wrist, deep gashes to the head and a chipped tooth. The assault on Harris was filmed and shared widely on social media.

But hey, antifa...right?

Whatever
Side note, I was on a Queen binge and I got a grim chuckle out of remembering that Roger Taylor was bitching about Nazi's somehow still being a thing in 1994.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/heather-heyers-mom-ive-had-to-hide-my-daughters-grave-from-neo-nazis/

Quote:Heather Heyer’s mom: I’ve had to hide my daughter’s grave from neo-Nazis

Susan Bro — the mother of Heather Heyer, 32, who was killed in Charlottesville, VA by a white supremacist — told The Daily Beast that she has been forced to conceal her daughter’s grave site because of ongoing violent threats against her and her family.

Heyer’s ashes, Bro said, are in an undisclosed, unmarked location that is “completely protected” from the public. The grieving mother said she had to take that step because threats and harassment from the violent right have not stopped since the day 20-year-old James Alex Fields, Jr. plowed his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters, killing Heyer and injuring 19 others.

“It’s a symptom of hate in society that you should have to protect your child’s grave, for Pete’s sake,” said Bro to Tim Teeman. “So, I’m protecting my child now.”

Teeman wrote that Bro blames President Donald Trump in part for her daughter’s death because of the president’s refusal to disavow right-wing extremists and his tacit approval of white supremacy.

“I’m starting to come to that conclusion because he definitely pushes forward a hateful agenda,” she said. “There are family members that will possibly not have anything to do with me for saying so. Many family members are strong Trump supporters, and continue to be so despite everything they see.”

Bro is now working out of an office at the law firm where her daughter worked, piecing together the Heather Heyer Foundation, a social justice nonprofit Bro started in her daughter’s name.

“As long as I’m doing something proactive, I can control the feelings, the emotions, a little better,” she said.

Fields faces a preliminary hearing on Thursday. Bro said it will be the first time she will come face-to-face with the man accused of killing her daughter. He is charged with “second-degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding, three counts of aggravated malicious wounding, two charges of felonious assault and failure to stop that led to death.”

Bro said that for Fields to plow his car into the crowd of anti-racist protesters was “a pretty stupid move. He’s old enough to know better. My husband Kim looked at what he did, and said it reminded him of a video game, except in one of those you drive through people, and bodies fly everywhere with no consequence. I don’t know the kid, I’ve never met him. The first time I will see him will be in court this week. I will be going.”

The grieving mom heaped scorn on Pres. Trump for his statement that “both sides” were to blame for what happened in Charlottesville on Aug. 12.

“You can’t say there were good people coming into town with their fists taped prepared to draw blood and do harm,” she said. “That’s not good people. Nazis: bad people. White supremacists: bad people. And I don’t see that you can call it any other way. If you choose to align yourself with those people, and you choose to call them ‘good,’ then you’ve told me what sort of person you are. So now I have your number and now I know how I choose to respond to you. And in his case, that means: ‘I’m not responding to you, you don’t get my time of day.’”

Of Trump’s frantic attempts to call her during her daughter’s funeral, Bro said, “I thought, ‘Well, screw him, I’m not dealing with this.’ I’m not talking to him. I have no need to go through this charade of pretending to be nice and happy.

“He is the president of the United States. That carries a certain weight and power with it. I choose not to poke the bear in power, but I’m definitely not happy with how he has chosen to drive forward with white supremacy and neo-Nazis. When someone misspeaks a time or two, it’s one thing, but when you continue to misspeak and continue to misspeak until there are falsehoods and false stories, and make thoughtless remarks, that to me looks like a planned, intentional hurt. So, my respect definitely dims somewhat, shall we say.”

Read the full report here.
[url=https://www.thedailybeast.com/heather-heyers-mom-im-starting-to-hold-trump-responsible-for-her-murder-in-charlottesville][/url]
"Good people on both sides."

Mellow
(12-15-2017, 04:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/heather-heyers-mom-ive-had-to-hide-my-daughters-grave-from-neo-nazis/

[url=https://www.thedailybeast.com/heather-heyers-mom-im-starting-to-hold-trump-responsible-for-her-murder-in-charlottesville][/url]
"Good people on both sides."

Mellow

"Islam is a religion of peace."

Mellow
(12-15-2017, 04:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: "Islam is a religion of peace."

Mellow

I tell you what...you show a good Nazi/white supremacist and I'll respond with a good person who follows Islam.

Ready?  Go!   Smirk