Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Bengals getting arrested still considered smack?
(01-09-2017, 03:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: You're the one that changed the parameters podge.....not surprised you forgot though. Rock On

BTW, no way I'd ever be a Stoolers fan.....not even if I hated the Bungals too. :andy:

I didn't change anything I only brought in factual information to counter your In-factual Bungal arguments....Which as I see it comes full circle back to the very first conversation we had in this thread.  Thanks for playing.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 04:44 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I didn't change anything I only brought in factual information to counter your In-factual Bungal arguments....Which as I see it comes full circle back to the very first conversation we had in this thread.  Thanks for playing.

Sure thing Skippie...that's the story I'd stick with too if I were you. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 01:14 PM)jason Wrote: Unless they are in the substance abuse program, they only get tested once a year... And they know when it is. They only have to quit for a month. Those that get caught are ****** stupid.... Martavis and Big L...

Here is a fellow Bengal fan spouting off some non-factual BS

(01-05-2017, 04:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: LMAO True that!

Here is another one jerking the fist one off about it.  Wyche: "Oh yeah, give me some more of that good ol BS all over my face (j)ason!!!"

(01-05-2017, 04:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Well just like a Bengal fan to get some of the facts right and some wrong leading to a failed conclusion.  Testing happens for players outside the SAP between April 20 and Aug 9 give or take per year.  The most notice they are given is 3 hours.

The longest someone would have to quit would be:

(Length of time for drug to clear the system) + (Number of days between April 20 and August 9).  

That's a lot more than one month.

Here is a sensible human informing the so very stupid Bengal fas of the fact that there very confusing circle jerk is based on non-existent facts.

(01-05-2017, 04:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Just like a Bengal fan to blindly believe a false narrative.

Here I am again pointing that out now to you.

(01-06-2017, 04:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: Facts and Stooler fans........like oil and water since before the beginning of time was a concept....

Here is a Bengal fan making another statement built completely out of in-factual information.  Amazing right?  I mean who know the beginning of time as a concept was first thought of on or after the year 1933.

(01-09-2017, 11:24 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: "I know you are but what am I smack" and Bengal fans, like two peas in an idiot pod since the beginning of their organization.

Here I am pointing out that saying "I know you are but what am I" is not a good defense as well as subtly trying to steer you into some factually based ideas.

(01-09-2017, 02:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: At least we've only had practice at it since '68.....y'all been the same buncha dumbasses since what, '33? LMAO

Here, I thought maybe you made some progress.

(01-09-2017, 03:36 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I mean...In your previous post you indicated it was since the beginning of time...I guess you and facts are like oil and water...wait by your logic you must be a Steeler Fan!!!!  Welcome aboard!!

I even rewarded you for it by reinforcing your errors in thought and patting you on the back.

(01-09-2017, 03:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: You're the one that changed the parameters podge.....not surprised you forgot though. Rock On

BTW, no way I'd ever be a Stoolers fan.....not even if I hated the Bungals too. :andy:

Oh was I wrong.  Not only did you go back to (j)ason's wang for some more jerky jerk...you decided to double down.

(01-09-2017, 04:44 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I didn't change anything I only brought in factual information to counter your In-factual Bungal arguments....Which as I see it comes full circle back to the very first conversation we had in this thread.  Thanks for playing.

Here's me slapping your face and showing you how not only are you jerking (j)ason but now you have become (j)ason and are simply jerking yourself.

(01-09-2017, 05:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: Sure thing Skippie...that's the story I'd stick with too if I were you. :andy:

:paul:

P.S.  I put parentheses around the J in (j)ason because I don't want ot be associated with being someone that doesn't know proper nouns should be capitalized.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 06:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Here is a fellow Bengal fan spouting off some non-factual BS

Here is another one jerking the fist one off about it.  Wyche: "Oh yeah, give me some more of that good ol BS all over my face (j)ason!!!"

Here is a sensible human informing the so very stupid Bengal fas of the fact that there very confusing circle jerk is based on non-existent facts.

Here I am again pointing that out now to you.

Here is a Bengal fan making another statement built completely out of in-factual information.  Amazing right?  I mean who know the beginning of time as a concept was first thought of on or after the year 1933.

Here I am pointing out that saying "I know you are but what am I" is not a good defense as well as subtly trying to steer you into some factually based ideas.

Here, I thought maybe you made some progress.

I even rewarded you for it by reinforcing your errors in thought and patting you on the back.

Oh was I wrong.  Not only did you go back to (j)ason's wang for some more jerky jerk...you decided to double down.

Here's me slapping your face and showing you how not only are you jerking (j)ason but now you have become (j)ason and are simply jerking yourself.

:paul:

P.S.  I put parentheses around the J in (j)ason because I don't want ot be associated with being someone that doesn't know proper nouns should be capitalized.
Good to have you back sTEEL cITY sOUTH.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 02:25 PM)Griever Wrote: i think its right up there with the quality of anything you post here

Thinking doesn't work well for folks while they're making love to a yellow hanky apparently.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 11:17 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Thinking doesn't work well for folks while they're making love to a yellow hanky apparently.

deflecting what you do at home eh? its ok, its 2017, people arent that judgmental anymore
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 04:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yeah...silly facts.  (every Bengal fan since the beginning of time)

(01-06-2017, 04:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: Facts and Stooler fans........like oil and water since before the beginning of time was a concept....

(01-09-2017, 06:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Blah, blah, blah....bullshit.....out of context nonsense.....blah, blah, blah

There's that one little tidbit you conveniently left out that puts all of that in context fredtoast.... :andy:

(I guess all of that lead laced Rusty River water you drank led to a little short term memory problems? Cool )

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 10:07 PM)jason Wrote: Good to have you back sTEEL cITY sOUTH.

**** him LMAO

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 10:52 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: (I guess all of that lead laced Rusty River water you drank led to a little short term memory problems? Cool )

It led to another short thing (methylmercury micro-penis) having problems, too.

Poor fella....

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 10:52 AM)Wyche Wrote: There's that one little tidbit you conveniently left out that puts all of that in context fredtoast.... :andy:

(I guess all of that lead laced Rusty River water you drank led to a little short term memory problems? Cool )

I guess you forgot you drink the same water except for the fact that we pee in it first.   Smirk

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 12:36 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I guess you forgot you drink the same water except for the fact that we pee in it first.   Smirk

Nope, I don't get my water from the Ohio.... :andy:

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 01:15 PM)Wyche Wrote: Nope, I don't get my water from the Ohio.... :andy:

Well neither do I

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:02 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Well neither do I

You get/got yours from the Rusty River.....and it may or may not shed to the Great Pee Dee.....(not gonna look it up) LMAO

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: You get/got yours from the Rusty River.....and it may or may not shed to the Great Pee Dee.....(not gonna look it up) LMAO

No...I get mine form Lake Moultrie which comes from the Congaree River which then sheds to the Cooper River.

There is a poop joke in there.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No...I get mine form Lake Moultrie which comes from the Congaree River which then sheds to the Cooper River.

Dang....the Congaree sure has a history of sewage spills.
Are they ever going to come up with a way to prevent that ?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No...I get mine form Lake Moultrie which comes from the Congaree River which then sheds to the Cooper River.

Nothing...and I mean nothing beats a good poop joke. LMAO

I enjoy South Carolina....North Myrtle...Hilton Head....and Darlington every year.....but damn it gets hot !

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 07:33 AM)Wyche Wrote: Nothing...and I mean nothing beats a good poop joke. LMAO

I enjoy South Carolina....North Myrtle...Hilton Head....and Darlington every year.....but damn it gets hot !

Meh...you get used to it.  When I first moved here I couldn't play tennis for more that 30 minutes at a stretch in the summer.  I now regularly play for 3 hours in 99 Degree temps with 90% humidity and not a cloud in the sky.

I am, however, a giant wuss now when it comes to cold weather.

P.S. I am in the Charleston area.  We avoid the areas you posted like the plague. 

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 12:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote:  When I first moved here I couldn't play tennis for more that 30 minutes at a stretch in the summer.

I understand.
I don't think I could bring myself to play it, at all.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 02:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I understand.
I don't think I could bring myself to play it, at all.
Ninja

It does require leaving the house.... Cool

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 02:50 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It does require leaving the house.... Cool
You know me so well.
Reply/Quote