Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Austin fired
Per Josina Anderson and James Rapian. Also Katherine Terrell

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 11:46 AM)pally Wrote: Per Josina Anderson and James Rapian. Also Katherine Terrell

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/11/12/18087426/report-bengals-fire-defensive-coordinator-teryl-austin
Reply/Quote
Yes !!!
Reply/Quote
Thank you, Mike Brown! That was a smart executive decision.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I haven't been impressed by Austin schemes ...

Good move.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Ba-bang!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Assumption is Haslett takes over DC duties but we can’t forget Hue is out there

Reply/Quote
About time!!
Reply/Quote
Happy he’s gone by in reality he’s just another Marvin Lewis scapegoat. We just keep beating around the bush of not firing Marvin Lewis. We fired Zampese last year and now Austin. This offseason we brought in all new coaches expect for Lewis. The head coach is the problem it’s obviously but we keep window dressing with assistant coaches we need to tear down the foundation and rebuild the house.
Reply/Quote
And the cockroach Marv survives his job again! Simply amazing. Please someone explain how this is.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 11:51 AM)pally Wrote: Assumption is Haslett takes over DC duties but we can’t forget Hue is out there

Hue is an offense coach, lay off the drugs
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 11:53 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Happy he’s gone by in reality he’s just another Marvin Lewis scapegoat. We just keep beating around the bush of not firing Marvin Lewis. We fired Zampese last year and now Austin. This offseason we brought in all new coaches expect for Lewis. The head coach is the problem it’s obviously but we keep window dressing with assistant coaches we need to tear down the foundation and rebuild the house.

ThumbsUp

This is not even exciting, even tho it should be. Yay! We ignored the leaking roof by putting a tarp on it. Nothing to see here; it'll be fine.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 11:54 AM)Trademark Wrote: Hue is an offense coach, lay off the drugs

Hue cones in as a special asst head coach which allows Marv the time to be hands on with defense

Reply/Quote
Shame I have to let my wife know that this is the most euphoric feeling I'll ever have in my life. ?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 11:50 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Thank you, Mike Brown!  That was a smart executive decision.

Half smart. Cut the head off the wolf if you really want to send a message to the pac. Fire them both. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 11:54 AM)Trademark Wrote: Hue is an offense coach, lay off the drugs

Hue has coached DBs before, and special teams.  He is typically on the offensive side though, definitely not DC material.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Should have never been hired to start with.
Reply/Quote
Too bad it wasn't Merv too, but this absolutely needed to be done. Hard to fathom that this FO has fired coordinators in two consecutive seasons. That's unprecedented for Son of Paul. Even though the results are not what we want, I have to admit that they are still bucking past trends, starting this past off season.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 11:58 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Should have never been hired to start with.

Glory be. Hallelujah. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Please hire Del Rio...Haslett is trash
Reply/Quote