Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Uni Redesign Contest
(06-27-2019, 07:57 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: http://i0.wp.com/www.charlessollarsconcepts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/bengals-1.jpg?resize=500%2C492

I think these are pretty cool....and they would work with white where black is for the other uniform.  You could have to ditch the all orange, though...that would look bad in this instance.  Unless you maybe flip the part that is orange to black?  Then, it might work.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2019, 09:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the B should be replaced with a C and design the C to look like a cat. Maybe turn this around.

[Image: logo.jpg]

Don't know where that came from but I think that would be pretty cool...
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2019, 12:42 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: For me the best are probably ours, the Seahawks, Falcons, and the Saints.

I do also like the Raiders. Wonder if they keep it exactly the same when they move to LV? I’d imagine so, as iconic as it is.

Agreed on those unis, and I also like the Eagles unis because of their helmets and since they went to a darker green.  Chargers are pretty cool, too. 
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2019, 10:59 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: ummm...  its on the chest of the jersey.  Are you even a real bengals fan? How do you not know that???

Watching games is more entertaining than studying outfits. How many stripes are on each pant leg?

But anyway... People don't like the B because they think Mike Is forcing his last name on them, and at the same time disrespecting the city of Cincinnati....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2019, 02:09 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Here's one the SI writer would probably identify with:

[Image: tigger-deluxe-adult-costume1.jpg]

Hmmm... Think I'm gonna need to see that in the Color Rush version before I commit.  But, you're onto something, yes sir.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I don't know why but I always liked the same helmet design but with black and white colors sort of like the white Bengal tiger. But I do think they need to change the uniforms with the new staff and direction of the team.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Instead of blue strips, make them black.  I think this would be cool.  

[Image: i8kBIQR.jpg]
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(07-04-2019, 09:05 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Don't know where that came from but I think that would be pretty cool...
Thundercats hoooooooo, lol haven't seen that symbol since the late 80s
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2019, 09:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the B should be replaced with a C and design the C to look like a cat. Maybe turn this around.

[Image: logo.jpg]

Makes me think of Kansas State just orange/black. It is slightly different. Pretty cool.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2019, 09:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: For all of you crying about the "B" logo.

What does that have to do with the uniform or helmet?  Is it even on there anywhere?

I have never understood the hatred toward the "B".  I don't love it, but I don't see why anyone would hate it.  A tiger looks like any of 10,000 high schools or 100 colleges.

I have friends that work for the Bengals and they told me ownership LOVES the B logo. 

I can honestly see our next helmets ditching the stripes and going with the B. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2019, 10:43 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I have friends that work for the Bengals and they told me ownership LOVES the B logo. 

I can honestly see our next helmets ditching the stripes and going with the B. 

The B has grown on me over the years. That said, the helmets will never change.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, the helmets go back to Paul’s day. I think the family will honor that for a long, long time.

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2019, 04:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Instead of blue strips, make them black.  I think this would be cool.  

[Image: i8kBIQR.jpg]

Now I'd be down with these!
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2019, 07:57 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: http://i0.wp.com/www.charlessollarsconcepts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/bengals-1.jpg?resize=500%2C492

I'd buy one of these if they became the official jersey
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2019, 11:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, the helmets go back to Paul’s day. I think the family will honor that for a long, long time.

More importantly, they're part of the seat design. I believe Mike's...um...thriftiness will not permit him to buy new seats.  Still allows for the back/orange inverted helmets, though. Sweet.

[Image: ff_3257409-5cedb53305fadfab6771_full.jpg&w=900]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2019, 09:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: For all of you crying about the "B" logo.

What does that have to do with the uniform or helmet?  Is it even on there anywhere?

I have never understood the hatred toward the "B".  I don't love it, but I don't see why anyone would hate it.  A tiger looks like any of 10,000 high schools or 100 colleges.

I love the B logo, but not on a helmet. I always look for a "B" hat. The tiger head looks too much like the Bears for some reason. 
Reply/Quote
Don't. Touch. The. Effing. Helmet.

Use the black pants more.
Get rid of white piping on jersey.
Use the old school BENGALS uniform from the 1970's once a year.
The leaping tiger sucks.
and DON'T. TOUCH. THE. EFFING. HELMET!!!
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2019, 11:44 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: More importantly, they're part of the seat design. I believe Mike's...um...thriftiness will not permit him to buy new seats.  Still allows for the back/orange inverted helmets, though. Sweet.

[Image: ff_3257409-5cedb53305fadfab6771_full.jpg&w=900]

Huh? The only seats I’ve ever sat in (or seen) at PBS are all green...

Reply/Quote
(06-27-2019, 02:09 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Here's a cool one:

[Image: 793183]

Here's one the SI writer would probably identify with:

[Image: tigger-deluxe-adult-costume1.jpg]

Be honest.. If they won every game from here on out with these as their uniforms who would complain? I wouldn't..  Of course the league would have to make it illegal to tackle players by the tails.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

What does the Black Uniform look like with the inverted helmet?
Reply/Quote