Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bengals vists and workouts
Zane gonzalez
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2017, 04:02 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I have no idea why my autocorrect changed it to Tony. I'll leave it since that's my name.

So your real name is Tony Dude? Lol - that would spark some hilarious moments when a stranger approached and asks "what's your name?"

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think I read that we met with Raekwon McMillan
Reply/Quote
Bengals coaches ran the drills for Solomon Thomas at the Stanford pro day.

We worked out USC OL Damien Mama.

We had a private workout with QB Brad Kaaya from Miami, FL. He's projected as a mid round pick.

Marvin was on hand at the Ohio State and Michigan pro days.

Haslett was on hand at the Missouri pro day.

The Bengals will also hold a workout with OT Landon Lechler from North Dakota State.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2017, 04:38 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Bengals coaches ran the drills for Solomon Thomas at the Stanford pro day.

We worked out USC OL Damien Mama.

We had a private workout with QB Brad Kaaya from Miami, FL. He's projected as a mid round pick.

Marvin was on hand at the Ohio State and Michigan pro days.

Haslett was on hand at the Missouri pro day.

The Bengals will also hold a workout with OT Landon Lechler from North Dakota State.

IMO, Kaaya out threw every other QB at the combine.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Forgot to mention that we had a private workout with Southern Utah DB, Josh Thornton. A potential priority free agent.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2017, 09:56 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: So your real name is Tony Dude? Lol - that would spark some hilarious moments when a stranger approached and asks "what's your name?"

Like the tattoo scene from Dude, Where's my Car....lol
Reply/Quote
From NFL Network.......

Prospects associated with the Bengals:
» D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas: Bengals RB coach attends pro day
» Bucky Hodges, TE, Virginia Tech: Bengals coach works out Hodges
» Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma: Mixon reportedly visits Bengals
» DeAngelo Yancey, WR, Purdue: Yancey to visit Bengals
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Paul Alexander helped run Forrest Lamp through drills at the Western Kentucky pro day.

Also, we met with Howard Wilson from Houston. He became the #1 CB after WJ3 left.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2017, 04:06 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Paul Alexander helped run Forrest Lamp through drills at the Western Kentucky pro day.

Also, we met with Howard Wilson from Houston. He became the #1 CB after WJ3 left.

Wilson would be a great pick in the 3rd or 4th round. He might even go in Round 2, but if's there in Round 3, I'd think about it. I think I'd put Montravious Adams (DT) from Auburn up there as a good Round 3 pick, too. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2017, 11:34 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: From NFL Network.......

Prospects associated with the Bengals:
» D'Onta Foreman, RB, Texas: Bengals RB coach attends pro day
» Bucky Hodges, TE, Virginia Tech: Bengals coach works out Hodges
» Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma: Mixon reportedly visits Bengals
» DeAngelo Yancey, WR, Purdue: Yancey to visit Bengals

I would be so happy if we landed Mixon!  :andy:
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2017, 03:07 PM)magikod Wrote: I would be so happy if we landed Mixon!  :andy:

Just my two cents, but I think its going to come down to Foreman and Mixon in the 3rd round.  Which ever RB is there we will take is what my gut tells me.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Bill Lazor was seen heading to Texas Tech. This most likely means a workout with Patrick Mahomes.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2017, 04:35 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Bill Lazor was seen heading to Texas Tech. This most likely means a workout with Patrick Mahomes.

Yep. It's confirmed he worked him out.

They've worked out QBs before, usually as a way just in case one of the teams in the division drafts them. so I wouldn't put too much thought into this
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2017, 03:58 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Just my two cents, but I think its going to come down to Foreman and Mixon in the 3rd round.  Which ever RB is there we will take is what my gut tells me.

Mixon won't make it out of the 2nd round.  He reminds me ALOT of adrian peterson. He is too much talent to pass up.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2017, 11:10 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Yep. It's confirmed he worked him out.

They've worked out QBs before, usually as a way just in case one of the teams in the division drafts them. so I wouldn't put too much thought into this

That is absolutely brilliant and I never thought of this. 
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2017, 10:43 AM)rezolve11 Wrote: That is absolutely brilliant and I never thought of this. 

Some teams do this. Especially when you have the Browns looking for a QB and Steelers are apparently VERY interested in him.

Reply/Quote
The Bengals are now currently working out Derek Barnett. Our defensive line coach is putting him through drills and Paul Guenther has been front and center watching.

Also, Louisville defensive end, DeVonte Fields, is meeting with the Bengals privately.

He was someone I was REALLY high on after his freshman year. And then screwed up opportunities. And then he got into a domestic dispute with his ex girlfriend. Apparently he was also robbed and shot at in his apartment that year too.

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2017, 01:30 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Some teams do this. Especially when you have the Browns looking for a QB and Steelers are apparently VERY interested in him.

I believe it was a few years ago where Marvin admitted that they worked out a couple of guys simply because they figured they were going to other AFC North teams. I wouldn't be surprised if Lazor works out Davis Webb.
Reply/Quote
Josina Anderson of ESPN reported on NFL Live yesterday that the Bengals will visit with Jamal Adams.

"[Adams] also had two very good visits. One with the Carolina Panthers a couple of weeks ago," Anderson said on NFL Live on Thursday, via Bleeding Green Nation. "Met with the DB coach there. [...] He also will be meeting with the Panthers again on [April] 11th. Upcoming visits that he has with the Steelers, Bengals, Eagles, and a two-day visit with the Jets. So he'll definitely be busy in these upcoming weeks before the draft." Link
Reply/Quote