Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average
Biden's Lost And Not Respected
(04-28-2022, 02:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If it's not that, it must've been the lay-up questions the last dude was asked by the 2 Fox News hosts (who are DEFINITELY liberal apologists).

Noted MAGA flag waving host, now CNN employee Chris Wallace? LOL

Edit: Now do literally every other network hosts (who are DEFINITELY conservative apologists).
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 08:19 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Oh yeah. I’m sure fear of getting worked by Joe Biden, of all people, was the breaking point.

Considering that the GOP platform is "Whatever Trump says". They have no platform other than "F YOU!" to the American people. They'd rather vote for a man that tried to install himself as a dictator.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 06:25 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Considering that the GOP platform is "Whatever Trump says". They have no platform other than "F YOU!" to the American people. They'd rather vote for a man that tried to install himself as a dictator.

Lmao, neat little rant but what does it have to do with what I said?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 02:44 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Noted MAGA flag waving host, now CNN employee Chris Wallace? LOL

Edit: Now do literally every other network hosts (who are DEFINITELY conservative apologists).

So he wasn't a Fox News host when he moderated (a term I use loosely since he let the GoP candidate spew nonsense uninterrupted for 30 minutes)?

And do you really want me to dig up names of anchors from other media outlets to compare their political ideology while simultaneously ignoring that Fox News has more viewers than all of them? Or are we going to sit hear and act like Fox isn't the MSM their always rallying against?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:53 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: And do you really want me to dig up names of anchors from other media outlets to compare their political ideology while simultaneously ignoring that Fox News has more viewers than all of them?

Yes
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 11:13 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yes

Yeah well I got better shit to do, especially since you didn't even touch my point.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 11:44 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yeah well I got better shit to do, especially since you didn't even touch my point.

One mainstream network is clearly biased and conservative and the rest of the mainstream networks are biased and liberal, but one gets better ratings? Yeah, I know.
Reply/Quote
What a way to select a president..Take a highly biased survey among a very small segment of society, ignore the overwhelming majority of citizens or what they think and declare the winner based on the survey. 
It's become worse than the biggest dick contest to devolve to something not even remotely close to a democratic process for selecting a president. It's whoever can manage to drag the opponent through as much made up slime to see how much will stick among those preselected to participate in the highly biased survey.   
Anyone who wants TFG (the former guy) back in office obviously is suffering from daddy issues.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:06 PM)grampahol Wrote: What a way to select a president..Take a highly biased survey among a very small segment of society, ignore the overwhelming majority of citizens or what they think and declare the winner based on the survey. 
It's become worse than the biggest dick contest to devolve to something not even remotely close to a democratic process for selecting a president. It's whoever can manage to drag the opponent through as much made up slime to see how much will stick among those preselected to participate in the highly biased survey.   
Anyone who wants TFG (the former guy) back in office obviously is suffering from daddy issues.  

Grampahol/Nately120
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Grampahol/Nately120

**** it, better than the other two geriatric chowder heads. -STC 2024
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:46 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: **** it, better than the other two geriatric chowder heads. -STC 2024

The last chowder head, TFG was ready to sell our nation out for a night of Russian whores pissing on his fat gut.. On top of that had his nose so far up Kathy (The Katherine the great wannabe) Poot's ass his tangerine nose is brown..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:53 PM)grampahol Wrote: The last chowder head, TFG was ready to sell our nation out for a night of Russian whores pissing on his fat gut.. On top of that had his nose so far up Kathy (The Katherine the great wannabe) Poot's ass his tangerine nose is brown..  

Lol just take it easy, fella. It’s a Friday for crying out loud.
Reply/Quote
I still think Biden is doing a great job. I'd add that despite his current approval ratings he is likely to be re-elected.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 11:50 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: One mainstream network is clearly biased and conservative and the rest of the mainstream networks are biased and liberal, but one gets better ratings? Yeah, I know.

Guess which one doesn't hold their party of choice accountable and offers layups during the debates?

I'm sure you know, but you'll retort with snark and think you're winning so don't bother.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 04:12 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Guess which one doesn't hold their party of choice accountable and offers layups during the debates?

I'm sure you know, but you'll retort with snark and think you're winning so don't bother.

They’re two sides of the same coin and I guess I’m the only one in this discussion willing to acknowledge it.

I, StoneTheCrow, am having a meaningless political conversation with BigPapaKain on the Bengals message board. Trust me, no part of that sentence makes me think I’m winning anything at this moment.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 04:25 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: They’re two sides of the same coin and I guess I’m the only one in this discussion willing to acknowledge it.

I, StoneTheCrow, am having a meaningless political conversation with BigPapaKain on the Bengals message board. Trust me, no part of that sentence makes me think I’m winning anything at this moment.

Not sure where I haven't acknowledged that each side has it's own news channels that tilt in their direction. I'm simply acknowledging one of them buries it's head when bad things are done by one party, and one of them will at least occasionally try to report on the bad shit their side does.

At the end of the day, aren't all political discussions pointless unless you're applying for a political job?

Makes you wonder why one of the major political parties suddenly doesn't want to discuss politics.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 04:41 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Not sure where I haven't acknowledged that each side has it's own news channels that tilt in their direction. I'm simply acknowledging one of them buries it's head when bad things are done by one party, and one of them will at least occasionally try to report on the bad shit their side does.

At the end of the day, aren't all political discussions pointless unless you're applying for a political job?

Makes you wonder why one of the major political parties suddenly doesn't want to discuss politics.

So two sides of the same coin, yes, but eeeeever so slightly more righteous on one side. Got it.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 05:05 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: So two sides of the same coin, yes, but eeeeever so slightly more righteous on one side. Got it.

Skirt it all you want; you know I'm right.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 07:27 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Skirt it all you want; you know I'm right.

Whatever you’ve gotta tell yourself works for me.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 07:45 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Whatever you’ve gotta tell yourself works for me.

Your entire counter has been nothing but whataboutism, which is immediately dismissable. Don't worry about my sleep; just keep working on your gymnastic routine.
Reply/Quote