Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's Press Conference!
I didn't even know this was going on but I just tuned in on Facebook and this is HILARIOUS!

It's sad that people might actually vote this guy in as President!

"Covid has taken, just since the outbreak, more than 100 year........ look........ here's..... the lives..... it's just.........."

Hilarious LMAO

This is a dumpster fire!

The sad part is that it looks like he's reading form a teleprompter and still can't get it right!

I think he's just trying to freelance sometimes and it's going down in flames!
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 02:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I didn't even know this was going on but I just tuned in on Facebook and this is HILARIOUS!

It's sad that people might actually vote this guy in as President!

"Covid has taken, just since the outbreak, more than 100 year........ look........ here's..... the lives..... it's just.........."

Hilarious LMAO

This is a dumpster fire!

The sad part is that it looks like he's reading form a teleprompter and still can't get it right!

I think he's just trying to freelance sometimes and it's going down in flames!

Remember what I wrote in your other thread about hyperbole and, "over-the-topness?"

You're doing it again...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks for starting a thread about the presser Brad.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Trump's supporters are as confident they can't lose as Hillary supporters were 4 years ago.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 03:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump's supporters are as confident they can't lose as Hillary supporters were 4 years ago.

The difference is that Trump had a plan and was and is mentally stable and competent. 
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 03:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The difference is that Trump had a plan and was and is mentally stable and competent. 

I rest my case.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 03:02 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Remember what I wrote in your other thread about hyperbole and, "over-the-topness?"

You're doing it again...

Name one thing I posted in this thread that is incorrect.  

By the way, it's a blog, so everyone posts over-the-topness, but I'm actually pretty sure that, if anything, I was rather moderate in my description of this press conference.

That's the problem with people blindly voting for Biden- they say "oh, it can't be that bad," but it definitely is that bad.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 03:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I rest my case.

Rolleyes

Completely different scenario.  

Even Hillary knew that she was going to lose.

Want proof?  See the way that she started laughing in the last debates before Trump even started to answer because she wanted to try and trick people into thinking that he was a big joke with no plan.  

If she really thought that, she would just let her debating do the swaying of the audience, but she knew she was losing so she just tried to convince the people watching that had no clue what was really going on that she was winning.
Reply/Quote
So, I watched this just now because I was curious about it. You picked his most noticeable flub. There were a couple of other small ones, but none of them in this conference were out of the ordinary for anyone doing this sort of thing. He recovered and continued on without any other problems. That isn't a sign of anything mental.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 03:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Even Hillary knew that she was going to lose.

That would explain why she made a point to complain about the election being rigged...no wait, that was Trump who did that.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 03:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That would explain why she made a point to complain about the election being rigged...no wait, that was Trump who did that.

Oh snap.   Rock On
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 03:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That would explain why she made a point to complain about the election being rigged...no wait, that was Trump who did that.

Way to change it to that when you have no response to my question of why she would laugh.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 03:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Way to change it to that when you have no response to my question of why she would laugh.

I was actually giving you the chance to realize that you are equating laughing at a candidate as a sign of fear or having no retort while you are yucking it up over Joe Biden.
Reply/Quote

Way to change it to that when you have no response to my question of why she would laugh.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 03:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The difference is that Trump had a plan and was and is mentally stable and competent. 

I'm not sure if I should respond by noting that he still doesn't have a health care plan and he's ending 4 years in the White House or that Biden has a 90 page platform while Trump declined to release one. 

Biden actually had a good line where he knocked Trump for not running on any plans, just scare tactics regarding problems that are occurring under his administration. "I'm not sure if he knows that he's President".
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 03:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Way to change it to that when you have no response to my question of why she would laugh.

I was laughing at points during the debates as well. With Hillary at Trump.

Did you ignore the content of the debates?

Why do you pick stumbling during speeches as the point of contrast between the candidates.

You are not aware that Trump is far less coherent as a speaker?
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 03:22 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, I watched this just now because I was curious about it. You picked his most noticeable flub. There were a couple of other small ones, but none of them in this conference were out of the ordinary for anyone doing this sort of thing. He recovered and continued on without any other problems. That isn't a sign of anything mental.

I watched for a few minutes. He was fine. He hit his lines and maybe got tripped up over words once or twice, which is normal for him as a former stutterer. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 03:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Way to change it to that when you have no response to my question of why she would laugh.

So your question now is why did Hilary Clinton laugh at Donald Trump during the 2016 debates?

How am I qualified to answer that?
Reply/Quote
He was listing BAD things Trump has done, and he said "..... Covid, economic devastation, unwarranted police violence, emboldened white nationalists, a reckoning on race, declining faith, and the birth..... and.... of..... birth of the Bright American future."

HE JUST GAVE TRUMP A COMPLIMENT!

HE SAID TRUMP OVERSAW THE BIRTH OF A BRIGHT AMERICAN FUTURE!

ThumbsUp

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Is there whataboutisim going on in this thread? Asking for a friend.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote