Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Billings carted off
(08-10-2016, 06:12 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Enough already. Just do walk throughs from here on out.

then the injuries will just pile on in preseason games and regular season games... at least now we didn't lose out on a potential replacement.
Reply/Quote
Best remaining free agent DL that can play DT

Chris canty
Randy Starks

Could also go after Greg hardy to overall strengthen the DL (not likely)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm going to guess that he ends up ok and just missing a few weeks.

Orrrrr full reconstruction ala Carson and then it's nice knowing you, Andrew Billings.

^ Either of those two I can see. Nothing in between.
Reply/Quote
This just occurred to me: Billings is obviously one helluva strong dude, just put him in on a wheelchair, lock the wheels, and have him tie up two OLineman to free up a rusher. He could still do that to contribute.... or just have him on the sidelines in plain sight benching 400+ in plain view of the other team's bench. LOL
Reply/Quote
I am wondering if out for long how much weight he will gain!
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 01:31 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I am wondering if out for long how much weight he will gain!

as long as it's torso muscle, give him fifteen more pounds!  Then add another fifteen pounds of lower body muscle and see if ANYONE in the league can block that dude, or if anyone can avoid being log-tossed into the QB's lap at that point LOL
Reply/Quote
Any word on this?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 03:47 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Any word on this?

Who knows...we're on month 8 of trying to figure out the severity of Eifert's injury.
Reply/Quote

Marvin Lewis on Andrew Billings: "It's a knee injury that we'll continue to monitor." #Bengals @fox19

Really Marvin.... tell me more!!! 
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 04:52 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Marvin Lewis on Andrew Billings: "It's a knee injury that we'll continue to monitor." #Bengals @fox19

Really Marvin.... tell me more!!! 

Pre season they don't even have to tell you a location of the injury on the injury report. To be fair he actually gave more than he has to by NFL rules.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 12:03 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I'm going to guess that he ends up ok and just missing a few weeks.

Orrrrr full reconstruction ala Carson and then it's nice knowing you, Andrew Billings.

^ Either of those two I can see. Nothing in between.

I'm going to agree with this  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Screw it. We're already looked at as the bad guys, bring in hardy
Reply/Quote
No thanks
Reply/Quote

They are sending him for a second opinion, so I'm guessing that the news is not good.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 10:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: They are sending him for a second opinion, so I'm guessing that the news is not good.

Guess we can only hope the second opinion isn't worse than the first Sad
Reply/Quote
Greg Hardy. Why the F not???
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 11:24 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Greg Hardy. Why the F not???

As I pointed out, someone will sign him once season starts so they don't have to guarantee his deal. I know Jacksonville worked him out.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 10:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: They are sending him for a second opinion, so I'm guessing that the news is not good.

If that's the case, I'm leaning towards a cartilage issue vs. an ACL issue.  Usually ACLs are pretty cut and dry when it comes to diagnosis and repair.

Or, I guess, it could be an MCL, PCL or another of the ligaments and they are debating on a course of treatment.  To me, the need for further examination is a good sign, not a bad sign.
Reply/Quote
And so much for Billings....

So far we're down Eifert, Kroft, Billings, Jackson and we have yet to play a preseason game. Doesn't speak well of the training and conditioning.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 11:24 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Greg Hardy. Why the F not???

Because he's an asshole, and he wasn't all that once he left Carolina....

Bottom line is Hardison, Williams, or Clark need to step up..... I'm done with Hunt. He's not worth mentioning.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote