Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Billings carted off
(08-10-2016, 06:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ugh, we'd better start looking at our "Injury Cart" depth chart if the carries keep piling up like this.

Haha! Gonna have to start putting the high mileage oil in those bad boys.

Reply/Quote
Anybody have any information on it yet?! You're all acting like he had a leg amputated when it still could be just a minor tweaked ankle or something.

With our luck, I'm insane to hope for the best, but that's all I can do in life.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 06:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anybody have any information on it yet?!  You're all acting like he had a leg amputated when it still could be kiss a minor tweaked ankle or something.

With our luck, I'm insane to hope for the best, but that's all I can do in life.

Is that what the trainers do to the players booboos?

No wonder eiferts gonna be out so long.

Ninja

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 06:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anybody have any information on it yet?!  You're all acting like he had a leg amputated when it still could be kiss a minor tweaked ankle or something.

I haven't seen any updates yet, just a lot of speculation. Hopefully it's not something season ending. 
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 06:54 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Is that what the trainers do to the players booboos?

No wonder eiferts gonna be out so long.

Ninja

No clue how it autocorrected to kiss  Sad

I found a report on CincyJungle with them offering their opinion that it could be something minor like a sprain or something but also noting that it does not look good because of the amount of pain he seemed to be in and also that he needed help walking and getting onto the stretcher.

The pain thing worries me, but him needing help could just be because he's a big dude and sprains are rough on big dudes.

They're saying maybe a few weeks or, worst case, all year.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 06:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anybody have any information on it yet?!  You're all acting like he had a leg amputated when it still could be just a minor tweaked ankle or something.

He's either not going to miss time or the guy who takes his place is going to be better than he is.  BANK ON IT
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 07:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: No clue how it autocorrected to kiss  Sad

I found a report on CincyJungle with them offering their opinion that it could be something minor like a sprain or something but also noting that it does not look good because of the amount of pain he seemed to be in and also that he needed help walking and getting onto the stretcher.

The pain thing worries me, but him needing help could just be because he's a big dude and sprains are rough on big dudes.

I saw that it seems that Billings injured his lower leg. That's all I know
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

I thought Ben R. was going to have to be put to sleep like 30 times in his NFL career based on his "pain reaction and being carted off", then he miraculously plays the next week or last year by the end  of the game...LOL
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Just gonna be a wait and see. At this point it's hope for the best but expect the worst. Time will tell.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 07:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I thought Ben R. was going to have to put to sleep like 30 times in his NFL career based on his "pain reaction and being carted off", then he miraculously plays the next week or last year by the end  of the game...LOL

That's because he's the toughest sumbitch in the game, per every announcer ever. 
Reply/Quote
My god we haven't even played a preseason yet and so many injuries, I feel like we always lose some to preseason games too.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 06:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anybody have any information on it yet?!  You're all acting like he had a leg amputated when it still could be just a minor tweaked ankle or something.

Tony Pike just phoned in his final training camp report of the day on ESPN 1530.  He said everything was "hush hush," regarding the Billings injury.

My guess is we will not get an update until the medical examinations are complete.  Maybe early tomorrow afternoon?
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 07:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I thought Ben R. was going to have to put to sleep like 30 times in his NFL career based on his "pain reaction and being carted off", then he miraculously plays the next week or last year by the end  of the game...LOL

Biggest faker in the league. That dudes actually hurt about 2% of the time that he's "actually hurt". Fat faking piece of S.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 07:10 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Biggest faker in the league. That dudes actually hurt about 2% of the time that he's "actually hurt". Fat faking piece of S.

Is that you Pacman?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 07:18 PM)jason Wrote: Is that you Pacman?

Heh... but he's not wrong. I still remember a couple years back when his ankle was "hurt". Dude limped around the field dying like the thing was snapped in half all game, the camera stays on him and the broadcast crew just talk about how tough he is.

He throws a TD and goes sprinting down the field forty yards to celebrate.

Of course once the celebrating is over he limps off the field like he's dying again.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This shit sucks.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 07:18 PM)jason Wrote: Is that you Pacman?

Who said Jerry Porter? Mad

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Welp, at least we can't blame Lewis for redshirting all of the rookies this year  Whatever

Thank the heavens that Pat Sims is still around.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 07:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Heh... but he's not wrong. I still remember a couple years back when his ankle was "hurt". Dude limped around the field dying like the thing was snapped in half all game, the camera stays on him and the broadcast crew just talk about how tough he is.

He throws a TD and goes sprinting down the field forty yards to celebrate.

Of course once the celebrating is over he limps off the field like he's dying again.

I remember this as well. I was livid listening to the commentators gush over his toughness. For the life of me I can't understand how people are fooled by his "injury" shenanigans. 

Reply/Quote
Damn !

Fingers crossed it's not that bad
Reply/Quote