Reply/Quote
Bills open as a 1.5 favorite

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 04:33 AM)pally Wrote: Bills open as a 1.5 favorite

Blasphemy!!! 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bills open at 1.5? That’s pretty good respect finally even if we are the underdog
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
YTD, Bengals are 12-3 vs the spread this year.....best in the NFL. So I'll guess 27-24 Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would call the Bengals being home underdogs against any team disrespectful. It’s not a big deal, but perhaps it’s free motivation.

I expect both teams to rise to the occasion and make this one exciting. It’s probably the game of the year league-wide and has enormous seeding implications.

Bengals 30-28 at the gun
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 09:40 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I would call the Bengals being home underdogs against any team disrespectful. It’s not a big deal, but perhaps it’s free motivation.

I expect both teams to rise to the occasion and make this one exciting. It’s probably the game of the year league-wide and has enormous seeding implications.

Bengals 30-28 at the gun

x2

Should be a killer game … for sure.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 04:23 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: tiger-with-its-prey-pg-reproductions.jpg]

Bengals 30 Bills 20

That's awesome....Should be our home page.  
Reply/Quote
Huge stage, lots at stake....

I won't ever go against Joe Burrow in that situation.

Bengals 27
Bills 24
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24-21
Reply/Quote
Bengals 28
Bills 27
Reply/Quote
Well I realize the playoffs matter. If you beat the Bills and KC (2) or the Bills (2) this season we will have ascended to the top. Make no mistake the Eagles are arguably the best team in the NFL. We are going to have to play 2 halves not just 1. Don’t know who we get back and healthy we will be. New England is tough defensively. The Pats adjusted well but the first half showed our offense is solid. No we didn’t run the ball well. The bottom line is our health. I’m waiting to see how healthy we are to predict.

Personally I think Buffalo’s defense is overrated statistically. Ours underrated statistically.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
McPherson redeems himself with a game winner from 52 yards at the buzzer.

Bengals 30

Bills 27
Reply/Quote
I'm curious how Allen will look vs. Lou defense. He hasn't been sharp the back-half of this year could force him into some turnovers.

Right now the weather is calling for 50 degrees and rainy...

I'll go 24-21 Bengals....
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
The deep ball to Diggs worries me. We've gotten away with some bombs that should have been huge gains/TDs when our boundary guys get put on an island. I don't see Diggs going them a lot of second chances.

I'd anticipate a shoot out. Hopefully Allen is kind enough to keep choking in the red zone.
Reply/Quote
We are both very balanced / complete teams.

Whoever brings their A-game for 4 quarters wins this one.

Slow starts and impressive “half games” won’t get this one done.

Let’s keep it real; we got lucky to some degree 2 weeks in a row.
Reply/Quote
though we won last two games, been inconsistent for each game, i think Monday it catches up with us and Allen just is a bit too much passing and running and Bills win a tight one.. 24-20
Reply/Quote
These Bengals have been considerably stronger at home than on the road for much of the season. Some of that may be attributable to competition.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win.

I stayed out of the pats prediction thread because I thought it was a trap game and didn't want to predict a loss.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 12:08 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: though we won last two games, been inconsistent for each game, i think Monday it catches up with us and Allen just is a bit too much passing and running and Bills win a tight one.. 24-20

The Bills aren’t invincible. Not implying you said they were. They lost to the Jets once and beat them 20-12 once. They beat the Lions 28-25. They beat the Dolphins 32-29.

If Joe comes out like he did yesterday we can beat them for sure. Like I’ve said if we can get healthy I like us to win. I’ll predict after I know that.

Reply/Quote