Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombs mailed to Hillary, Obama
(10-26-2018, 02:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: Depends where in Florida.    Mellow

About 100 miles from Port St. Lucie.
(10-26-2018, 02:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you notice I made no assumption as to the motive of anyone; therefore, assuming guilt of no one; 

I know, but unless you assume the Democrats are innocent you will destroy the fabric of the country.

Or does that just apply when a Republican is accused of something.
(10-26-2018, 02:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to Holder's comment; we're all sure it was just figurative; as is any reference to violence.

Actually when you praise a man for getting convicted of assault there is nothing figurative about it.
(10-26-2018, 03:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know, but unless you assume the Democrats are innocent you will destroy the fabric of the country.

Or does that just apply when a Republican is accused of something.

I don't mind your continued efforts, because they illustrate just how desperate you are at attempting a "got cha" and how feeble the effort is playing out.

I made no assumption(s) of guilt; I actually question a poster that made assumptions.  Your call to try to paint me a hypocrite is actually helping my stance. Thanks.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-26-2018, 02:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's a manager for Chippendales and other male burlesque shows. Weird, weird guy.

The guy is a walking  caricature.  I mean the van looks like something a left wing nut job would have to try to pass himself off as a right wing nut job in the event he got caught.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(10-26-2018, 03:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The guy is a walking  caricature.  I mean the van looks like something a left wing nut job would have to try to pass himself off as a right wing nut job in the event he got caught.  

You'd think but I see vehicles covered in stickers like this almost every day.  Not many, one or two, but they are out there...reproducing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-26-2018, 03:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The guy is a walking  caricature.  I mean the van looks like something a left wing nut job would have to try to pass himself off as a right wing nut job in the event he got caught.  

He's so obviously a right wing nut job he must be a left wing nut job?

Mellow

But when this is a muslim yelling Allah Akhbar, people seem to take it more easier, less questionable.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(10-25-2018, 06:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Lou Dobbs and Rush Limbaugh are already blaming democrats for sending the bombs.

Sure that a couple of the regulars around here think the same thing.  Anyone who believes that Trump has never promoted violence would believe anything the right wing echo chamber tells him to believe.

Well they are idiots to even say that publicly, or think that.

Personally I felt it was a right wing nut job that sent them, with a slight possibility that it could have been a left wing but job. Whoever sent them obviously has their cheese off the cracker a bit, so that person could rationalize in their twisted head a twisted reason for doing it. But the idea that Democrats conspired to do this didnt even cross my mind, just ridiculous that they talked about it though.

Dobbs and Rush should both be looked at in a similar way Alex Jones is, though he is way out there with stuff.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(10-26-2018, 03:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I made no assumption(s) of guilt;

I never said you did.  The problem was you refused to presume the Democrats were innocent when Dobbs and Limbaugh accused them.  Instead you said you were going to "wait for the facts".

If you don't presume innocence then the fabric of our country will be destroyed, remember?
(10-26-2018, 04:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I never said you did.  The problem was you refused to presume the Democrats were innocent when Dobbs and Limbaugh accused them.  Instead you said you were going to "wait for the facts".

If you don't presume innocence then the fabric of our country will be destroyed, remember?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I actually said we should wait before assigning motive, but the actual words stated has never stopped you in the past. Also, Isn't waiting for the facts part of the presumption of innocence?

But keep trying, this is great

(10-26-2018, 03:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Democrats were attacked by Republicans "going low" at Trump rallies?

No I never heard anything about that.

You are correct Fred, Democrats were not attacked by Republicans for "going low". 

(10-26-2018, 03:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: You'd think but I see vehicles covered in stickers like this almost every day.  Not many, one or two, but they are out there...reproducing.

I’ve seen people with a lot of stickers, but never a political one like that. The FBI probably got 1000 calls pointing to this guy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(10-26-2018, 03:53 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: But when this is a muslim yelling Allah Akhbar, people seem to take it more easier, less questionable.

I’m not following.

(10-26-2018, 04:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Also, Isn't waiting for the facts part of the presumption of innocence?

No.  Presumption of innocence is made before any of the facts are heard.

We only went over this about a hundred times in another thread.  Do you want me to post the quotes here?
(10-26-2018, 04:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m not following.

I feel that way about a lot of the posts in this thread.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-26-2018, 12:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Please list all the times someone from the right has physically attacked a person from the left by "going low".

(10-26-2018, 02:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You are unaware of the numerous people attacked at Trump rallies? 

(10-26-2018, 03:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Democrats were attacked by Republicans "going low" at Trump rallies?

(10-26-2018, 04:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You are correct Fred, Democrats were not attacked by Republicans for "going low". 

[Image: communication-resource-guide-reading-is-...quality=80]

Hilarious LOL LMAO
(10-26-2018, 04:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  Presumption of innocence is made before any of the facts are heard.

We only went over this about a hundred times in another thread.  Do you want me to post the quotes here?

So in Fred Logic "waiting for the facts" is different than "before any of the facts are heard".

BRILLIANT!!

Any reason you only quoted part of the post instead of all of it?

(10-26-2018, 05:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So in Fred Logic "waiting for the facts" is different than "before any of the facts are heard".

BRILLIANT!!

No.  I think they are the same.  You claimed we had to presume innocence BOTH while "waiting for the facts" and "before the facts are heard".

I don't see your point.
(10-26-2018, 04:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I feel that way about a lot of the posts in this thread.

LOL But to be fair to AB, I’m just not understanding the point he would like to make.