Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brainwashed into mediocre.
(09-29-2016, 06:46 PM)Fresno B Wrote: [Image: collegehumor.084a325204ccdb0758d5f325ed76fe7e.jpg]
I've been on these boards for a while now and I couldn't care less about what you homers say. You've never been right.

Thanks for including your picture..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 04:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: Psssttt!!!! Check those league rankings in the rushing department, and then get back to me about that stellar oline.

(last year, they looked pretty good, and what did we have, an 8-0 start?)

Open yer ****** eyes jackass! LMAO

There goes the jungle noise low IQ name calling. Lol
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 06:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Thanks for including your picture..

We really have low IQ issues on this board apparently. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 06:58 PM)Fresno B Wrote: We really have low IQ issues on this board apparently. 

No, really, when I closed my eyes to imagine how you would appear in actual life, "Trojan Man" was the first image to pop into my head.  Now, if you are saying that you are really not the knobby end of a penis in real life, show us your better side..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 05:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: BS, last year the O-line was much better and has been pretty solid over the years.

Some have said this is because Dalton gets the ball out fast but the O-line has not been this bad since the
Nate Livings days with Palmer at the helm. I don't like our O-line coach but our O-line has some talent and
Whitworth, Boling and Zeitler have been good, exceptional with Whitworth.

They need to improve period for this team to go the distance. It is not all on Dalton, he has played great
considering the pressure he has had in his face and the lack of a running game the first two weeks.

Nah, you have a negative rep cause you make no sense. Mellow

People please read our convo carefully and see how he and his ilk baits me then negative reps follow.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 07:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No, really, when I closed my eyes to imagine how you would appear in actual life, "Trojan Man" was the first image to pop into my head.  Now, if you are saying that you are really not the knobby end of a penis in real life, show us your better side..

Why in the world would you call me that? Did I call you names? No. You are very immature. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 07:02 PM)Fresno B Wrote: People please read our convo carefully and see how he and his ilk baits me then negative reps follow.

Wait, you're going to try and fault Nate for your shortcomings?  Nate is a long time, well respected member of the fan community.  And you, only appear to want to instigate arguments.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 07:04 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Why in the world would you call me that? Did I call you names? No. You are very immature. 

Well, I wasn't really wanting it to come off as any sort of attack on your person, but rather the persona that you portray in Jungle Noise.  You just seem to strike me as a fan of another team, posing as a Bengal fan, for the purposes of being allowed to post in JN.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 07:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I wasn't really wanting it to come off as any sort of attack on your person, but rather the persona that you portray in Jungle Noise.  You just seem to strike me as a fan of another team, posing as a Bengal fan, for the purposes of being allowed to post in JN.

If I'm not mistaken, a lot of my negative reps came from you and nate. Conversation done. :troll:
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 07:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No, really, when I closed my eyes to imagine how you would appear in actual life, "Trojan Man" was the first image to pop into my head.  Now, if you are saying that you are really not the knobby end of a penis in real life, show us your better side..

Post of the year, possibly millennium.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-07-16-at-8.30.54-PM.png]
Reply/Quote
Back on topic.

The O-line has problems.

Andy doesn't step up to avoid pressure and stick to reads.

Both of these things happen.

Stepping up and ignoring pressure can lead to either a completion, sack, or worse yet strip fumble.

Now ask yourself...  do you think Andy has enough room to make the most of those three scenarios?

It's really hard to tell if he can make something of a broken pocket.

You compound that with missing his second go to guy(Eifert) and his normal go to guy being blanketed.

This puts all of the pressure on RBs and the other WRs who are new to the team right now with questionable talent.

I'm not making excuses for Dalton.  

You do have to evaluate that to him reverting to skittishness in the pocket with O-line break downs.

It ain't all about the line.  It ain't all about Dalton's skill set.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 07:02 PM)Fresno B Wrote: People please read our convo carefully and see how he and his ilk baits me then negative reps follow.

I honestly don't think i have ever neg repped anyone. But it is telling...
Reply/Quote
You have to have a nose to the pocket in order to step up. We're getting beat the worst up the middle of the line, so nowhere to step up into.
Reply/Quote
Mediocrity brainwashed?

Nah... More about acceptance of it being out of our hands as fans.

We can't fire Marvin or anyone else for that matter. We could have had the same or worse outcomes with another QB.

We're doomed buddy. Bad luck and monumental meltdowns are the Bengal way of life.

The current team and the early Palmer, Chad, TJ era brought some regular season fun to it's fan base.

I've enjoyed it. Having a winning record in the regular season is not a bad thing.

As far as having hopes for more in the post season. At this point is dreaming or wishful thinking if that insults people.

If you want to jump on another team's band wagon go ahead.

They probably won't carry the albatross that Mike Brown has around their neck. So you'll still have hope. LOL
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 07:16 PM)Fresno B Wrote: If I'm not mistaken, a lot of my negative reps came from you and nate. Conversation done. :troll:

Not possible, as I have no idea on how to even give negative rep on here.  Try again..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 07:39 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Back on topic.

The O-line has problems.

Andy doesn't step up to avoid pressure and stick to reads.

Both of these things happen.

Stepping up and ignoring pressure can lead to either a completion, sack, or worse yet strip fumble.

Now ask yourself...  do you think Andy has enough room to make the most of those three scenarios.

It's really hard to tell if he can make something of a broken pocket.

You compound that with missing his second go to guy(Eifert) and his normal go to guy being blanketed.

This puts all of the pressure on RBs and the other WRs who are new to the team right now with questionable talent.

I'm not making excuses for Dalton.  

You do have to evaluate that to him reverting to skittishness in the pocket with O-line break downs.

It ain't all about the line.  It ain't all about Dalton's skill set.

Very well said Bengals Rocker, completely agree with everything you say here. No bias in any way.

I do believe that Dalton likes to use his speed more than spin moves and such which could be a bad thing and could be a good thing.

Depends on the situation. I do believe he has improved in all aspects over the years but there is still much improvement needed to be had.

I believe all of these problems can be improved on is my point depending on if Whit is starting to fall off. This is Dalton's blind side and i saw
on a few occasions against the Broncos where he was having problems all by himself. Just hoping this is one game and not a trend cause it seems clear that neither Fisher nor Ogbuehi are there yet.

And Bodine is still our biggest weakness.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 07:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not possible, as I have no idea on how to even give negative rep on here.  Try again..

Same here, even if i wanted to i don't even know how..
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 07:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Very well said Bengals Rocker, completely agree with everything you say here. No bias in any way.

I do believe that Dalton likes to use his speed more than spin moves and such which could be a bad thing and could be a good thing.

Depends on the situation. I do believe he has improved in all aspects over the years but there is still much improvement needed to be had.

I believe all of these problems can be improved on is my point depending on if Whit is starting to fall off. This is Dalton's blind side and i saw
on a few occasions against the Broncos where he was having problems all by himself. Just hoping this is one game and not a trend cause it seems clear that neither Fisher nor Ogbuehi are there yet.

And Bodine is still our biggest weakness.

I have a radical idea that could cure many ills, as far as the OL is concerned.  Put Bodine on the bench.  Shift Whit and Boling each one slot right, and put Fisher in at LT.  Like I said, it is indeed radical, but it could work.  Protection needs to be based from the inside, working outward on pass plays, and the run game begins with being able to go up the gut.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 08:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I have a radical idea that could cure many ills, as far as the OL is concerned.  Put Bodine on the bench.  Shift Whit and Boling each one slot right, and put Fisher in at LT.  Like I said, it is indeed radical, but it could work.  Protection needs to be based from the inside, working outward on pass plays, and the run game begins with being able to go up the gut.

Might be radical but might be just what the Doctor ordered if the team wants to make their biggest weakness into a strength.

I don't know if Fisher is ready to take Whit's spot but it should be at the very least on our coaches minds.

Probably isn't though. PA is our OL coach and all he does is defend our biggest weakness, every frickin' time. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 08:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Might be radical but might be just what the Doctor ordered if the team wants to make their biggest weakness into a strength.

I don't know if Fisher is ready to take Whit's spot but it should be at the very least on our coaches minds.

Probably isn't though. PA is our OL coach and all he does is defend our biggest weakness, every frickin' time. Whatever

Think about it, how many 7 step drops, or even 5 step, does Andy even take during a typical game?  Having a more secure pocket to step up into, is much more valuable than having a LT to run a DE back 5 or 7 steps.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote