Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon LaFell visiting the Bengals
(03-29-2016, 09:52 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: your problems with depth signings is soo asinine it doesnt make sense.

Signing decent players to vet min for depth and rotation is a good thing. stop bitching.

I was making a point in regards to what Sled wrote. I don't know what problems you think I have. Im very much aware that Dansby and LaFell are depth signings, and i'm all for them. If we have the most talented roster then we don't need to bring anyone in from outside. Right? That statement basically says our starters and our backups are the best. Why entertain free agents?

Replenish loss at depth through the draft. Im not bitching but ill say whatever the **** I want to say. If you have a problem then don't ***** read it.

(03-29-2016, 10:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If we didn't sign them he would be crying that we don't have any depth.

Basically whatever we do he whines.

ok sure Fred.. All I do is whine. I'm not allowed to voice my disagreement or dissatisfaction with anything in regards to this team. I could care less if we sign them. I think we could do better than LaFell in terms of veteran wide receiver, and Dansby would be an upgrade over Lamur. Although i've said this before we even entered into negotiations with both players. The only thing i've voiced my dissatisfaction with is the drawing out reaching a deal with these two has been. I'm in no way an expert on the process, but when you see guys around the league visiting teams and reaching deals in the same day it makes you wonder what the heck actually goes on down there. Two guys who were both released and looking for new teams, if the teams interest is genuine then it shouldn't have been something drawn out over the course of two weeks.

Yet somehow we managed to get deals with Taylor Mays and Brandon Thompson done during that timeframe. Two guys who wont be available until Week 5 at the earliest.  

Its not the end of the world if we don't sign LaFell or Dansby, but to waste 2-3 weeks in "negotiations" and then to end up passing on them just seems odd. Then again i'm just an impatient whiner who hates everything about this team.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Did I accidently log in to facebook?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 07:45 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Did I accidently log in to facebook?

Nope just at bitchers and moaners anonymous.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2016, 11:44 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I was making a point in regards to what Sled wrote. I don't know what problems you think I have. Im very much aware that Dansby and LaFell are depth signings, and i'm all for them. If we have the most talented roster then we don't need to bring anyone in from outside. Right? That statement basically says our starters and our backups are the best. Why entertain free agents?

Replenish loss at depth through the draft. Im not bitching but ill say whatever the **** I want to say. If you have a problem then don't ***** read it.

Yes, we have one of the most talented rosters top to bottom, and everyone in the NFL knows it. It has been commented on endlessly. That doesn't mean players don't come and go. We always need new players to replace those who leave, up to upgrade. Because you are one of the best does not equate into not trying to get better. My point was, we always have the same nay sayers here who complain the front office can't draft well, and can't get players in free agency well.......but for being the bunch of dunces some here say they are, they have consistently been graded in the top. Maybe, just maybe, they know what they are doing.....
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2016, 11:44 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote:  if the teams interest is genuine then it shouldn't have been something drawn out over the course of two weeks.

So why did the Bengals sign both of these guys if their interest was not genuine?
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2016, 11:44 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote:  Im very much aware that Dansby and LaFell are depth signings, and i'm all for them
Hilarious LMAO LOL
They will both be starters.
Reply/Quote