• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns/Steelers game should be interesting
Since Bell has yet to come join his team. Smirk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He hasn't returned yet? Really?

Does he expect to just come in and get right to it?
Reply/Quote
Pick up Conner in the late rounds of your fantasy draft.
Reply/Quote
I cannot wait for this asshole to be gone.....

Hoping Burfict takes out Juju's hit on Bell.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 04:43 PM)Beaker Wrote: Pick up Conner in the late rounds of your fantasy draft.

Already grabbed him in one of my leagues and am waiting/hoping for him to clear waivers to grab him in my other league.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 06:58 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Already grabbed him in one of my leagues and am waiting/hoping for him to clear waivers to grab him in my other league.

They guy has looked decent and he does have a studly o line in front of him. Can't wait to see how he does when the bullets start flying for real though. 
Reply/Quote
Man, life is gonna come down hard on Bell. I don’t like the guy period, but life might very well deal him a rough hand. Feel sorry for the guy in a way. I’m sure most of us have experienced the grown up lesson. So if you have, you know what I’m talking about.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 03:53 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: He hasn't returned yet? Really?

Does he expect to just come in and get right to it?
He didn't last year. And I really don't think that he cares. I think he's thinking self preservation at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if he half asses it.
(09-03-2018, 09:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Man, life is gonna come down hard on Bell. I don’t like the guy period, but life might very well deal him a rough hand. Feel sorry for the guy in a way. I’m sure most of us have experienced the grown up lesson. So if you have, you know what I’m talking about.

Here's hoping to life taking a big shit right on his head.   Cheers
Reply/Quote
It would not surprise me if the Browns pull off the upset. I doubt it will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
Reply/Quote
He’s showing a little too much patience.
Reply/Quote
Well, am certainly a Browns fan in this match up.

PS .....Bell's a d-bag, believe that is why steelers drafted him knowing full well that he would fit in with the others d-bags already present.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Hasn't even signed his tag yet. If he shows up later this week, and Tomlin plays him, Tomlin's a punk. I half think he hasn't signed and shown up yet because he's afraid to piss dirty....
Reply/Quote
The Steelers locker room is so full of divas. Makes me wonder if this is the season the wheels fall off.

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 06:09 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: The Steelers locker room is so full of divas. Makes me wonder if this is the season the wheels fall off.

... say the fans of every AFCN Steeler rival, every year. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 04:32 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Well, am certainly a Browns fan in this match up.

So are 1/2 of the Bell haters in Pittsburgh.

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 06:19 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: ... say the fans of every AFCN Steeler rival, every year. 

Just imagine the success they’d have if there wasn’t drama every single year. They’ve pissed away the killer b’s prime.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 06:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So are 1/2 of the Bell haters in Pittsburgh.

This will be the last year they have to worry about him playing in the urine yellow. 

Could see the punk signing on with one of their rivals next year after going through the motions this year. 

Hope to never see him in stripes, but would not be shocked to see him with the Ravens next year. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 07:23 PM)Go Cards Wrote: This will be the last year they have to worry about him playing in the urine yellow. 

Could see the punk signing on with one of their rivals next year after going through the motions this year. 

Hope to never see him in stripes, but would not be shocked to see him with the Ravens next year. 

The problem is, most any team that will be able to afford what he wants financially, will most likely be a shitty team.  If he goes to a shitty team, they are fully going to expect him to save the world.  My prediction?  He signs somewhere for big money, promptly gets another devastating injury, and just milks the contract until the bulk of the guaranteed money is in his pocket.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 07:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The problem is, most any team that will be able to afford what he wants financially, will most likely be a shitty team.  If he goes to a shitty team, they are fully going to expect him to save the world.  My prediction?  He signs somewhere for big money, promptly gets another devastating injury, and just milks the contract until the bulk of the guaranteed money is in his pocket.

More than likely. 

Really do not see him getting the money he wants. Do not get me wrong he will get paid, but not the bank breaker deal he seeks. 

Especially after steelers punish him this year with tons of carries knowing he will not be back.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 07:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The problem is, most any team that will be able to afford what he wants financially, will most likely be a shitty team.  If he goes to a shitty team, they are fully going to expect him to save the world.  My prediction?  He signs somewhere for big money, promptly gets another devastating injury, and just milks the contract until the bulk of the guaranteed money is in his pocket.

He should stay in Pittsburgh then. 

Reply/Quote