Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns suck!
(09-08-2019, 09:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm going to veer from the usual smack type reply and ask...were the Browns trying to show what badasses they are with all those PFs?

They were doing some really stupid stuff, the kind of stuff teams do when they're trying to show how tough they are.

Can't argue with you on this point.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm going to veer from the usual smack type reply and ask...were the Browns trying to show what badasses they are with all those PFs?

They were doing some really stupid stuff, the kind of stuff teams do when they're trying to show how tough they are.

(09-08-2019, 11:23 PM)Vambo Wrote: Can't argue with you on this point.

On a related note, one of the things that drives me nuts about the Steelers defense is how often they have a guy in their sights but try to go for the knockout hit.  It’s frustrating enough when the hits are dirty, but more often than not the attempt fails spectacularly, accomplishing little more than changing the runner’s course a little, allowing them to to get gobs of extra yards in the process. It happened at least once last night.  Learn how to tackle, for crying out loud.  
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 06:35 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: On a related note, one of the things that drives me nuts about the Steelers defense is how often they have a guy in their sights but try to go for the knockout hit.  It’s frustrating enough when the hits are dirty, but more often than not the attempt fails spectacularly, with the runner changing direction a little before going on to get gobs of extra yards. It happened at least once last night.  Learn how to tackle, for crying out loud.  

I can't believe that Bozo tried to kick someone...Kitchens yelled "You don't play for the Bengals"

I hate it when it's fourth down and a mile the commit a stupid penalty and gives up a first down.

What is it with this preseason and not playing starters?  These players now a days are to pampered.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 06:35 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: On a related note, one of the things that drives me nuts about the Steelers defense is how often they have a guy in their sights but try to go for the knockout hit.  It’s frustrating enough when the hits are dirty, but more often than not the attempt fails spectacularly, with the runner changing direction a little before going on to get gobs of extra yards. It happened at least once last night.  Learn how to tackle, for crying out loud.  

They have a 'tough guy rep' to protect.  Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Clowns are still the clowns, as expected.

All those sexy free agent acquistions won't mean a damn thing. THe Brown's front office was stupid enough to pass the reigns of this team to someone with zero head coaching experience. Kitchens is way over his head.

I suspect pundits and Clown fans will be frothing at next season's potential by week 10.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 09:41 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Clowns are still the clowns, as expected.

All those sexy free agent acquistions won't mean a damn thing. THe Brown's front office was stupid enough to pass the reigns of this team to someone with zero head coaching experience. Kitchens is way over his head.

I suspect pundits and Clown fans will be frothing at next season's potential by week 10.

A Browns fan (a couple actually) were just in my shop and the husband imparted this nugget. 

Roses are Red
Voilets are Blue
Byner is in the end zone
But the ball is at the two. 

True story.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 12:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: A Browns fan (a couple actually) were just in my shop and the husband imparted this nugget. 

Roses are Red
Voilets are Blue
Byner is in the end zone
But the ball is at the two. 

True story.

Nicely done!
Reply/Quote
If they somehow dont win against the jets, the whole thing is going to go horribly wrong very quickly with all the divas and egos they have on that roster. Who's gonna bring the marshmallows to toast over that dumpster fire?
Reply/Quote
Hilarious If anyone knows about sucking its you Phyllis, what a tool. Hilarious

[Image: ty0jrgbtwer87106g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 05:48 PM)Beaker Wrote: If they somehow dont win against the jets, the whole thing is going to go horribly wrong very quickly with all the divas and egos they have on that roster. Who's gonna bring the marshmallows to toast over that dumpster fire?

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO 41-17  LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious  

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 06:52 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: How it felt watching all that hype die.

Is that how you felt today?

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 06:52 PM)Beaker Wrote: [Image: l_Vk9kqTURBXy9iMzMwMzFmOGVmYjIxNmU3YmRkO...zQG8gaEwAQ]

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO 41-17  LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious 

Same.

Old.

Bengals.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:27 PM)Vambo Wrote: Is that how you felt today?

Maybe you don’t know what hype is?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:29 PM)Vambo Wrote: Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO 41-17  LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious 

Same.

Old.

Bengals.
And yet you still lost by 30 to a team that was just beat by Jacoby Brissett. Ouch that has to sting a lot. Hilarious LMAO 
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:52 PM)cinci4life Wrote: And yet you still lost by 30 to a team that was just beat by Jacoby Brissett. Ouch that has to sting a lot. Hilarious LMAO 

Cincinnati Bengals fans exited Sunday’s opener at Paul Brown Stadium in the third quarter.

Delighted San Francisco 49ers fans filled the lower bowl of the stadium to witness a rout in its entirety.

[Image: giggle.gif] [Image: s0228.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: s0228.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: s0228.gif] 41-17  [Image: s0228.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: s0228.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: s0228.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] 

Ouch that has to sting a lot.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Maybe you don’t know what hype is?

41-17  yeah no hype there. Well except for delighted San Francisco 49ers fans filled the lower bowl of the stadium.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:55 PM)Vambo Wrote: Cincinnati Bengals fans exited Sunday’s opener at Paul Brown Stadium in the third quarter.

Delighted San Francisco 49ers fans filled the lower bowl of the stadium to witness a rout in its entirety.

[Image: giggle.gif] [Image: s0228.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: s0228.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: s0228.gif] 41-17  [Image: s0228.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: s0228.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] [Image: s0228.gif] [Image: giggle.gif] 

Ouch that has to sting a lot.

Would have thought you would come up with something more original after needing close to an hour to respond. Guess I give Browns fans to much credit. Facepalm
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 07:00 PM)Vambo Wrote: 41-17  yeah no hype there. Well except for delighted San Francisco 49ers fans filled the lower bowl of the stadium.

So no?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:27 PM)Vambo Wrote: Is that how you felt today?

Today felt like validation for all the shitting I've done on this team since January of 2016.

Now I just have an extra team to laugh at this season.
Reply/Quote
Riddle : What two things do the Browns have that the Bungals and the Stoolers don't?
Reply/Quote