Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burfict Again
The media and Steelers players want Burfict kicked out of the league because he's the only good LB the Bengals have. Imagine the panic that will ensue if/when the Bengals ever win a playoff game....or even better (or worse in their minds)... win a Super Bowl!

I would love to see the AFC playoff picture contain the likes of the Jags, Raiders, Bengals, Bills, Titans, and Chargers. Media would lose their minds!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 02:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The media and Steelers players want Burfict kicked out of the league because he's the only good LB the Bengals have. Imagine the panic that will ensue if/when the Bengals ever win a playoff game....or even better (or worse in their minds)... win a Super Bowl!

I would love to see the AFC playoff picture contain the likes of the Jags, Raiders, Bengals, Bills, Titans, and Chargers. Media would lose their minds!

That would be awesome. Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 02:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That would be awesome. Cool

What I think should happen, IF the Bengals do ever win a SB, would like to see someone on the Bengals staff sneak into the offices of Adam Schein and Stephen A. Smith, on a weekend, and take a dump on top of their desks, with a Bengals calling card, for a Monday morning surprise.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 02:46 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: What I think should happen, IF the Bengals do ever win a SB, would like to see someone on the Bengals staff sneak into the offices of Adam Schein and Stephen A. Smith, on a weekend, and take a dump on top of their desks, with a Bengals calling card, for a Monday morning surprise.

Lmao! Hilarious

They do deserve it, blatant bias from those bastids. Sick
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 02:46 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: What I think should happen, IF the Bengals do ever win a SB, would like to see someone on the Bengals staff sneak into the offices of Adam Schein and Stephen A. Smith, on a weekend, and take a dump on top of their desks, with a Bengals calling card, for a Monday morning surprise.

Stephen A. actually speaks pretty highly about our roster.  It is our beloved head coach that he saves his wrath for.
Reply/Quote