Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burfict Again
(10-18-2016, 04:52 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Mike Mitchell?

Him too.

(10-18-2016, 04:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, that too.

Foster needs to check himself too, after this little nugget:

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2016, 04:58 PM)Earendil Wrote: Foster needs to check himself too, after this little nugget:

That's beyond egregious.  Of course knowing the relationship between the league and the Steelers the NFL likely issued a statement: 

"We have looked at the video evidence and have determined that the Eagles player should not have been standing there."
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2016, 04:58 PM)Earendil Wrote: Him too.

This stuff happens all over the league. It just doesn't fit into the narrative that Burfict is the devil. And that he's far and above dirtier than everyone else. Bs.

Reply/Quote

Holy...  Are you kidding me?  That might be the dirtiest hit I've ever seen.

Lance McAllister played his interview tonight on Sports Talk.  I can't believe this guy had the nerve to say the things he said.  How the hell is he a player rep? 
Reply/Quote
I know i will catch hell for this but is he really stomping or is he trying to step where he wont step on anyone? If the latter is the case im not sure where the hell he was going. Ok this is the was i see it, If he is in fact stomping the shit out of Blount then this is a perfect example of why Marvin needs to go. This guy cost us our first playoff win in forever, you would think after that game that we wouldnt see things like this from him or anyone on this team. NFL=Never Fire Lewis
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 02:22 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I know i will catch hell for this but is he really stomping or is he trying to step where he wont step on anyone? If the latter is the case im not sure where the hell he was going. Ok this is the was i see it, If he is in fact stomping the shit out of Blount then this is a perfect example of why Marvin needs to go. This guy cost us our first playoff win in forever, you would think after that game that we wouldnt see things like this from him or anyone on this team. NFL=Never Fire Lewis

Burfict made Jeremy Hill fumble? 

Reply/Quote
He stepped over a Bengals player and probably caught Blounts leg. Thanks for the different angles guys i feel better now.

Reply/Quote

Oh......but that's "The Stooler Way"....just good old fashioned "Hard nosed football".  To beat it all....it's a preseason game! 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Foster is just scared of Burfict so he's trying to get him suspended before the next game....
Reply/Quote
Looking like NO SUSPENSION is coming....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/19/no-suspension-imposed-on-vontaze-burfict/
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 10:11 AM)JungleGal50 Wrote: Looking like NO SUSPENSION is coming....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/19/no-suspension-imposed-on-vontaze-burfict/

Can't wait for the outcry of tears from all the hypocrites and haters. 

Reply/Quote
Vontaze is dirty... meh who cares.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Whats bullshit with the stomping on Blounts leg is he knows Burfict didn't and could've said he didn't and it would've been end of story. The sports media has Burfict as the James Harrison of this decade so they're looking for things.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2016, 04:04 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Here we go!  The 'bulls eye' continues to grow!  (Waiting for the other shoe to drop!)

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/steelers-guard-says-vontaze-burfict-is-putting-players-livelihoods-at-risk/ar-AAj6mj1?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

No player off of that team has any business complaining about being dirty. The Steeler's holier than thou attitude is unbelievable.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 10:47 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Vontaze is dirty... meh who cares.

I sure don't.

Reply/Quote
All this crying about "dirty" players. And they wonder why the leagues ratings are at a all time low. Looks like the ratings bubble has busted. Wonder why the ratings panic, look no further than the no fun league, rule changes, and no physicality allowed...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
per PFT..Burfict fined $75,000 for the stomp on Blount nothing for the low hit on Bennet. Edelman also received fine for faceask against Kirkpatrick

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 11:41 AM)pally Wrote: per PFT..Burfict fined $75,000 for the stomp on Blount nothing for the low hit on Bennet.  Edelman also received fine for faceask against Kirkpatrick

That's nuts.....if I were on that committee, and HAD to pick which to fine....it'd be the hit.  I saw nothing in the scrum.

Reply/Quote
I was watching some footage from the early/mid/late naughts last night. Totally different game.

It kinda sucks now tbh.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 11:52 AM)Wyche Wrote: That's nuts.....if I were on that committee, and HAD to pick which to fine....it'd be the hit.  I saw nothing in the scrum.

The hit was legal the NFL would rather them go low then high.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote