Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Burrow doesn't move well in the pocket
Thumbs Down 
He doesn't seem to move well. It's like he's got bricks on his feet. Not to mention when the line falls apart he just sort of turtles up and waits to be hit. He doesn't try to run much, and he doesn't get away when he does. And when he does, he's slooooow. Granted, I'm not expecting him to move like Wilson or Allen, but damn... this is proving to be his one big flaw. With better movement some of those sacks wouldn't have happened.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:48 PM)Adamantium Wrote: He doesn't seem to move well. It's like he's got bricks on his feet. Not to mention when the line falls apart he just sort of turtles up and waits to be hit. He doesn't try to run much, and he doesn't get away when he does. And when he does, he's slooooow. Granted, I'm not expecting him to move like Wilson or Allen, but damn... this is proving to be his one big flaw. With better movement some of those sacks wouldn't have happened.

I think sometimes you have to learn how to take a sack to reduce the impact of them over the course of the season. Especially when you lead the league in sacks taken. Better football IQ guys then me continue to say Burrow takes a lot of sacks and hits though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
GO AWAY

Reply/Quote
He had nowhere to go. There were jail breaks.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'll be sure to show him that post, thanks.
Reply/Quote
Bruh the Titans d-line didn't give him a chance... this was murders row and Burrow somehow escaped Alcatraz
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He had nowhere to go. There were jail breaks.

This is what happens when fans don't prepare for the upcoming opponent.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
No he’s fine. Y’all’s OL is absolutely terrible
Reply/Quote
I actually think he moves fairly well, it’s hard to move, and not look awkward doing it when the whole D is in your face almost as fast as the ball is snapped. How many times this season has he rolled out of a defenders arms got to the outside and thrown completions!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:58 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: No he’s fine. Y’all’s OL is absolutely terrible

3rd string Guard and 2nd string tackle on the left on a shallow offensive line will cause that...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:48 PM)Adamantium Wrote: He doesn't seem to move well. It's like he's got bricks on his feet. Not to mention when the line falls apart he just sort of turtles up and waits to be hit. He doesn't try to run much, and he doesn't get away when he does. And when he does, he's slooooow. Granted, I'm not expecting him to move like Wilson or Allen, but damn... this is proving to be his one big flaw. With better movement some of those sacks wouldn't have happened.

The good news is he a better athete than Manning and Brady so once he gets a real OL, I think he will do just fine
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:58 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Bruh the Titans d-line didn't give him a chance... this was murders row and Burrow somehow escaped Alcatraz

My god that signature. Does anyone make signatures anymore?
Reply/Quote
He moves fine. Dodges lots of sacks tbh.

Line is terrible and desperately needs fixed. We have literally everything else.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
He moves well enough but you can tell he hates throwing it away. So much so that when it's the right play he still believes in himself too much so. Even the greats have to throw it away when a rusher is bearing down and he can't take a sack. I think it happened at least twice tonight to take them out of FG range. He is amazing but that's one change to make going forward.
Reply/Quote
This is one of the worst threads I’ve read this season and that’s saying something.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:58 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: This is what happens when fans don't prepare for the upcoming opponent.

Seen it more times than I can count.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
If he can take a million sacks and neither turn the ball over, nor get hurt it is clear he's doing something right.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:03 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: My god that signature. Does anyone make signatures anymore?

I've made myself two in the last couple weeks including this one.  I enjoy doing it not great by any means but if anyone has an idea and I got time I'll see what I can do..
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:03 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: My god that signature. Does anyone make signatures anymore?

I think he was going to give it to someone.

Reply/Quote

Always have to have one in the crowd...

Wait. This was the first Bengals game you've ever seen, right?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote