Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye, Josh Malone and Hardy Nickerson!
(09-03-2019, 05:32 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: He completely burns a guy and you give him zero credit? Yet your not full of shit? Give me a break dude. You want to talk about his bad drop were he could of had his a thirty yard gain. Fine that's fair but stop making up shit too fit your argument.
Anyways like you said it's pointless to argue because the situation is what it is hes not here and Cooper his. I am entitled to God damn opinion though just like you . Just because  a guy hasn't been picked up doesn't mean he isn't good or can't play at this level. 
Good day sir. 

lol. Don't be mad bro. 

But...he didn't burn the guy. The guy bit on the play fake. That's why Malone ran by him. 

Real talk

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 05:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol. Don't be mad bro. 

But...he didn't burn the guy. The guy bit on the play fake. That's why Malone ran by him. 

Real talk

Real talk or bias talked against the guy?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 05:32 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: He completely burns a guy and you give him zero credit? Yet your not full of shit? Give me a break dude. You want to talk about his bad drop were he could of had his a thirty yard gain. Fine that's fair but stop making up shit too fit your argument.
Anyways like you said it's pointless to argue because the situation is what it is hes not here and Cooper his. I am entitled to God damn opinion though just like you . Just because  a guy hasn't been picked up doesn't mean he isn't good or can't play at this level. 
Good day sir. 

No, it probably does mean he hasn’t put anything good on tape though. In 3 years...

Reply/Quote
Wasn't there a year where our LBs were hurt and we only had 4 healthy LBs. We played the Pats that weak. I want to say I think Robert Geathers played LB that game.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 06:32 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Real talk or bias talked against the guy?

Real talk. I don't have a bias against him. I liked him more than Core and think he's a solid receiver. On that play in questions, i give him 100% props for not bothering with the hitch part of the hitch and go. He saw the corner bite and new he had a couple steps on him so he just took off. That was a smart move on his part. Just unfortunate AD under threw him. 

Speed and size aside, he just didn't do anything this PS to really stand out. He was solid, while a couple other guys did stand out. And he's had a couple years to do something. 

If no one else ends up grabbing him and the Bengals have a need at the position, i wouldn't be at all upset to see them pick him back up. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 09:33 PM)jorev5 Wrote: Wasn't there a year where our LBs were hurt and we only had 4 healthy LBs.  We played the Pats that weak.  I want to say I think Robert Geathers played LB that game.

Yes. Seems like his sacks started to decline after that too!
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 09:33 PM)jorev5 Wrote: Wasn't there a year where our LBs were hurt and we only had 4 healthy LBs.  We played the Pats that weak.  I want to say I think Robert Geathers played LB that game.

Yeah, long time ago but all our LB's were hurt pretty much at that time.

Geathers I think played LB a couple games that season.
Reply/Quote
Malone lands on the Jets practice squad

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 09:33 PM)jorev5 Wrote: Wasn't there a year where our LBs were hurt and we only had 4 healthy LBs. We played the Pats that weak. I want to say I think Robert Geathers played LB that game.

Think it was less than 4 lol.

In the first game of the year (2007), someone got hurt early (may have been Lemar Marshall?) and Geathers played LB for the rest of the game.

Had a strip sack (which Landon Johnson took back for a TD, don't remember it too well) and intercepted McNair on a pass and returned it quite a bit, playing LB.

After his fairly huge 2006, that game made me think he would challenge for an AP nod, but alas, the season did not play out like that... at all.

(09-05-2019, 01:47 PM)pally Wrote: Malone lands on the Jets practice squad

Saw that this morning. Guess if we all of a sudden need receivers, he may come back.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

yes.  This is why I think Hubbard and Lawson will be standing D-Line players especially Hubbard.  I think Hubbard  will have bigger role on defense this year.  I also Shawn Williams will play has safety/LB hybrid.   He hits like a truck in the box.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote

I think that was against KC. He laid out Trent Green with his helmet and the people in KC crapped themselves.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 05:25 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I think that was against KC. He laid out Trent Green with his helmet and the people in KC crapped themselves.

Oh ya, I remember that.  KC fans went nuts.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2019, 02:53 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Think it was less than 4 lol.

In the first game of the year (2007), someone got hurt early (may have been Lemar Marshall?) and Geathers played LB for the rest of the game.

Had a strip sack (which Landon Johnson took back for a TD, don't remember it too well) and intercepted McNair on a pass and returned it quite a bit, playing LB.

After his fairly huge 2006, that game made me think he would challenge for an AP nod, but alas, the season did not play out like that... at all.

Saw that this morning. Guess if we all of a sudden need receivers, he may come back.

I seem to remember one game that year, versus the Patriots on prime time, we were down to like 2 healthy LBs.  I was doing store renovation work on the West Coast, and only got to watch the 1st qtr.  I remember watching the highlights the next day, and it was ugly..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote