Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CA shooting: Domestic Terrorism
(12-03-2015, 12:10 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I'monna wait til I get more details to make a judgement on this messed POS situation.

BTW - apparently the police killed two of the suspects.

Like too many other situations of this nature the attention has zero focus on the victims; just 14 dead.

There are talks that this was a Holiday celebration; we all have office functions. 

Tomorrow look at 14 of your coworkers and think; that is how many families were possibly destroyed in this senselessness. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-03-2015, 12:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: Because they said so.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorism

And I asked what they had to support that considering there was no motive. 

How can you call something terrorism if you don't know if they were trying to intimidate or coerce a civilian population? 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(12-03-2015, 12:08 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Farooq Saeed was pretty well stocked for being in Commiefornia.
Varied reports of pipe bombs and something rigged to a propane tank.

But yes, to put any judgment forth would not be prudent.

Well that's an interesting name .... Lemme guess white christian male haha. (It was begging to be said)

On a serious note will be interesting to see what comes out. There are some idiots out there.
You also just quoted an article that said the AD at the FBI LA office said it was too soon to determine if its terrorist related...

(12-03-2015, 12:14 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Like too many other situations of this nature the attention has zero focus on the victims; just 14 dead.

There are talks that this was a Holiday celebration; we all have office functions. 

Tomorrow look at 14 of your coworkers and think; that is how many families were possibly destroyed in this senselessness. 

Mellow

(12-02-2015, 11:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just thought I'd get that out of the way.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/12/02/officials-shooting-reported-calif-golf-course/76675776/

What in the collective hell is wrong with our country?  I thought we were better than those savages that live in countries without laws?

How many more innocent lives have to be lost?

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-03-2015, 12:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: broad sweeping generalization

Let me help you out. Your character can't pretend to understand broad, sweeping generalizations while simultaneously pretending to not understand broad, sweeping generalizations. Get it together,dude. 
(12-03-2015, 12:19 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You also just quoted an article that said the AD at the FBI LA office said it was too soon to determine if its terrorist related...

I know.

I'm being fair to those who can't believe it could be domestic terrorism.  Even though I believe it is.

Although the one suspect named as a suspiciously foreign sounding name so terrorism will get a bigger push now.  
(12-03-2015, 12:20 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Let me help you out. Your character can't pretend to understand broad, sweeping generalizations while simultaneously pretending to not understand broad, sweeping generalizations. Get it together,dude. 

Ah there you are shadow. Gonna check JN . Make sure you follow along.
(12-03-2015, 12:18 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: And I asked what they had to support that considering there was no motive. 

How can you call something terrorism if you don't know if they were trying to intimidate or coerce a civilian population? 

That's one definition.

Although I'd say opening fire in a room full of people might be a bit intimidating.  
(12-03-2015, 12:21 AM)GMDino Wrote: I know.

I'm being fair to those who can't believe it could be domestic terrorism.  Even though I believe it is.

Although the one suspect named as a suspiciously foreign sounding name so terrorism will get a bigger push now.  

Who the hell said they can't believe it could be domestic terrorism? 

(12-03-2015, 12:14 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Like too many other situations of this nature the attention has zero focus on the victims; just 14 dead.

The police are saying they apprehended the other guy.

At least there will be some answers, no matter how f***ed up they are.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(12-03-2015, 12:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: That's one definition.

Although I'd say opening fire in a room full of people might be a bit intimidating.  

That's the FBI definition you were touting. This COULD be terrorism, but we don't know yet. 

(12-03-2015, 12:25 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's the FBI definition you were touting. This COULD be terrorism, but we don't know yet. 

Could...and will be.  
(12-03-2015, 12:21 AM)GMDino Wrote: I know.

I know who would have thought that the name farooq saeed would raise those concerns over a name like Harvey Williams or Patricia Gates

Come on dude .... You jumped in quick in hopes of a pile on and everyone is taking the slow approach. Just admit it. Lol Hilarious
(12-03-2015, 12:26 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I know who would have thought that the name farooq saeed would raise those concerns over a name like Harvey Williams or Patricia Gates

Come on dude .... You jumped in quick in hopes of a pile on and everyone is taking the slow approach.   Just admit it. Lol  Hilarious

All I said was this is domestic terrorism.  

What else do you think that means?
(12-03-2015, 12:25 AM)GMDino Wrote: Could...and will be.  

Perhaps; once the motive is determined.

Please do everyone in the forum a favor and discuss the situation as it unfolds; as opposed to trying to defend a ridiculous assertion.

This situation is turning out to be very unique.  

(12-03-2015, 12:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah there you are shadow.   Gonna check JN . Make sure you follow along.

He just said what others were thinking before they said the same thing. A real Type A man would respond to his statement rather than sulking away and calling the shadow card.  Assimilate!
(12-03-2015, 12:20 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Let me help you out. Your character can't pretend to understand broad, sweeping generalizations while simultaneously pretending to not understand broad, sweeping generalizations. Get it together,dude. 

(12-03-2015, 12:29 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote:  He just said what others were thinking before they said the same thing. A real Type A man would respond to his statement rather than sulking away and calling the shadow card.  Assimilate!

Why?

(12-03-2015, 12:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps; once the motive is determined.

Please do everyone in the forum a favor and discuss the situation as it unfolds; as opposed to trying to defend a ridiculous assertion.

Solid post.  Thanks.
(12-03-2015, 12:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps; once the motive is determined.

Yep.
Until we know the content of the dwellings, it's still unclear.
Probably won't know until tomorrow afternoon.