Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cappa in a Scooter
Per Kelsey Conway.

Maybe if we can win ugly next week he's back for Buffalo?
Reply/Quote
At least an ankle. I’m not sure how long he will be back but better than knee and worrying about a long off-season.
Reply/Quote
Alex Cappa is currently using a knee scooter to keep weight off the ankle. If there was even an outside of a chance of a knee injury they wouldn't have him use that which relies on the person kneeling on the bad leg.

Granted this is the same type of injury that Riley Reiff got at about the same time last season so an ankle like that for short term purposes is not a good thing either

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Can’t trust this team with injuries. I’m expecting the worst
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:47 PM)pally Wrote: Alex Cappa is currently using a knee scooter to keep weight off the ankle.  If there was even an outside of a chance of a knee injury they wouldn't have him use that which relies on the person kneeling on the bad leg.

Granted this is the same type of injury that Riley Reiff got at about the same time last season so an ankle like that for short term purposes is not a good thing either

This is what I didn't want to see, damn. Our best O-lineman. Whatever
Reply/Quote
Lets hope it is low ankle.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:47 PM)pally Wrote: Alex Cappa is currently using a knee scooter to keep weight off the ankle.  If there was even an outside of a chance of a knee injury they wouldn't have him use that which relies on the person kneeling on the bad leg.

Tiger

This is the most important outcome of the playoffs.
Thanks
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:50 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Can’t trust this team with injuries. I’m expecting the worst

SMH
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: SMH

Just being honest. This team never tells the truth with injuries
Reply/Quote
saw it said "ankle:" on broadcast
hopefully just a sprain.....
Reply/Quote
Why should they, that just let's opponents know stuff they shouldn't know. If he's on a scooter, his knee is fine.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:52 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Just being honest. This team never tells the truth with injuries

Cappa mouthed that he will be ok. Of course players often say that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:54 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Why should they, that just let's opponents know stuff they shouldn't know. If he's on a scooter, his knee is fine.

We thought Collins was fine when he walked on his own

Like I said, I’m expecting the worst. I don’t think that’s egregious of me
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: SMH

Tiger

& If they bring out #8 so be it!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:54 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Why should they, that just let's opponents know stuff they shouldn't know. If he's on a scooter, his knee is fine.

Thanks Sled, made me feel better. Smirk
Reply/Quote
I’m w Frank. Little confidence in Bengals’ medical staff assessments “overall”.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:58 PM)Whacked Wrote: I’m w Frank. Little confidence in Bengals’ medical staff assessments “overall”.

Just my like gf saying she’s not hungry when I order food. Take it with a grain of salt. :)

Reply/Quote
Just hoping it's not too bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:50 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Can’t trust this team with injuries. I’m expecting the worst

Lol, remember Jonah and his "minor" setback that turned into the season?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:59 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Just my like gf saying she’s not hungry when I order food. Take it with a grain of salt. :)

Lol. Big Grin
Reply/Quote