Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs @ Bengals predictions
17-13  Bengals
Reply/Quote
27-17 Bengals

The Cheifs have to travel on a short week, which is very difficult. The fringe fans will be starting to board the bandwagon and the jungle will be rocking. Captain checkdown will have a difficult time against the Bengals secondary. They simply don't have the weapons in their secondary to cover all of Dalton's arsenal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
28 - 14 comfortable win at home.
Reply/Quote
31-17 Bengals.

If the Bengals can get ahead by a touchdown or two, it will be a relatively easy win. The Chiefs have no comeback potential with such a weak arm at QB.
Reply/Quote
45-10

We throttle them.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 09:19 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: 45-10

We throttle them.

Me and my fantasy teams would love that.
Reply/Quote
Watch out for Jamaal and Kelce, dare Alex Smith to beat you.

Wont predict since I havent this season, dont wanna jinx anything lol
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs have to play tonight in Green Bay, a game that will go to or past midnight......Then fly back to KC on Tuesday ( any time after the game will be Tuesday )....have a short week and then fly to Cincinnati on Friday or Saturday. .....Short weeks are one thing, but for both games on the road and all the jet lag, come on....and Bengals have been dominate in THE JUNGLE the last few years.....I'm looking for a Bengals win and going to 4-0 on the season and 3-0 against the AFC West giving other AFC North teams trouble. ...SO ROAR JUNGLE ROAR......I'm not saying it won't be a close game or come down to the last 2 minutes, most NFL games do. ...The FANS in THE JUNGLE earn a piece of the game ball this Sunday in THE JUNGLE.

I'll say Bengals 30, Chiefs 20 or 23.....but A BENGALS WIN...4-0 to start the season....Bengals continue their domination in THE JUNGLE, where they almost never lose any more. THANK YOU FANS....Bengals are 22-11-1 in THE JUNGLE with Dalton starting, 14-3-1 with Dalton in THE JUNGLE starting since 2013. That's a great big WHO DEY think gonna beat them Bengals in THE JUNGLE.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
1pm Daywalker in the jungle.

I think we can throttle them.
If we get off to a fast start we can toast them.

I may be optimistic but I think it will be a laugher at home.

31-13

Pumpkins.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 38, KC 24

KC will get its points. We haven't had to cover a great TE RB combo in quite some time, and I think that may be our biggest weakness. We shall see.

Offense has been on a roll, and I don't see them losing it yet.
Reply/Quote
Chiefs - 13
Bengals - 31
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 02:51 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Bengals 38, KC 24

KC will get its points. We haven't had to cover a great TE RB combo in quite some time, and I think that may be our biggest weakness. We shall see.

Offense has been on a roll, and I don't see them losing it yet.

well we have covered Graham and Brees pretty well last year.. 3 catches for 29 yards.... KC does not turn the ball over much, but they also have trouble with long drives.. so we need to not turn it over and give them a short field and I feel we will be ok.

Bengals 24  Chiefs 17
Reply/Quote
Chiefs 27 Bengals 24. Can't win them all. I think Charles and Hill duke out yardage in this game. KC wins on a field goal as time expires.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27 Chiefs 17
Reply/Quote
Chiefs-  30

Bengals- 19

The Bengals are 3-0 when I'm predicting the other team to win, why would I change this week?  :)    Go Chiefs, ah, er Bengals........
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
30-22 good guys
Reply/Quote
Jamal Charles is another cutback runner, which we usually have a lot of trouble with. If the D can bottle him up and force Alex Smith to beat us in the air we have the advantage.

Bengals 28

Chiefs 27
Reply/Quote
I'll let you know after I see how much fight the Chefs show against the Packers.
Reply/Quote
Depends if we put Andy under center again and give Hill the ball from being set in the backfield with a head-start. That shotgun stuff isn't for him.

If we do that, then we just stack the box to stop Charles, keep a backer on Kelce and a safety over top of him and say "we'll let you try and win with someone else," then we come away with a 34 to 10 victory.
Reply/Quote
well they dont get many TDs from WRs but....

Bengals take this well fought matchup. 30-20
Reply/Quote