Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dear Bengals...
(11-18-2015, 11:29 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Martavis Bryant doesn't fold when there's a little bit of pressure to perform.

Meh....it's hit or miss.....AJ was clutch against you guys this year, but not last year, amirite?  He has been clutch most of his career, however, there have been times like MNF that he's off somewhere on a tangent.  It happens against guys like Haden, Joseph, etc.  The thing is, there have been numerous times that Dalton has beared the brunt for the exact scenario that unfolded Monday night.  No one got open, and when they did, they dropped the ball, or fumbled it away.  The difference this year has been that he has decided, for the most part, to not force things when the chips are down and cause an implosion.  To me, it is, and has been for sometime, these lifer position coach moochers that Son of Paul likes so much to have around.  I mean Paul Alexander has been here since Dave ****ing Shula!  That's absurd.  Hayes, the TE coach?  Garbage.  There's more......

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 12:13 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Meh....it's hit or miss.....AJ was clutch against you guys this year, but not last year, amirite?  He has been clutch most of his career, however, there have been times like MNF that he's off somewhere on a tangent.  It happens against guys like Haden, Joseph, etc.  The thing is, there have been numerous times that Dalton has beared the brunt for the exact scenario that unfolded Monday night.  No one got open, and when they did, they dropped the ball, or fumbled it away.  The difference this year has been that he has decided, for the most part, to not force things when the chips are down and cause an implosion.  To me, it is, and has been for sometime, these lifer position coach moochers that Son of Paul likes so much to have around.  I mean Paul Alexander has been here since Dave ****ing Shula!  That's absurd.  Hayes, the TE coach?  Garbage.  There's more......

Beating Antwon Blake doesn't make you clutch. It means you are either taller than 6 foot and therefore uncoverable or talented enough to beat a below average nickel corner. Green is both taller than 6 foot and a mis-match against a below average nickel corner. I'll give him that.

There may be more, but please don't go on. I didn't sign up for this when all I did was leave a 1 liner smack against Green.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 02:35 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Beating Antwon Blake doesn't make you clutch. It means you are either taller than 6 foot and therefore uncoverable or talented enough to beat a below average nickel corner. Green is both taller than 6 foot and a mis-match against a below average nickel corner. I'll give him that.

There may be more, but please don't go on. I didn't sign up for this when all I did was leave a 1 liner smack against Green.

Well.....you got it anyway. :angry:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:16 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: That shit team beat the shittier team that beat your even shittier team on MNF! Hilarious
Right call in bringing the phone into the shitter with me. Even better call in opening up this thread. 

Amazing how certain words help keep me regular...
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 10:32 AM)Bengaldor Wrote: Coltsfan you have been eagerly waiting 10 weeks to make a thread like this and that's the best you could come up with?  The bulk of your post is about your crappy team.

Dude, I already told you, I HAVE no pride this year! This is evidenced by my even considering rooting for the Bengals - which I did, by the way. I seriously really wanted the Bengals to win that MNF game! I was even saying your shitty "Whodey" chant while I was watching the game.

And they couldn't even get a touchdown.  :snark:

This is how it feels to be a Bengals fan?!  Rolleyes

Old man Hasselbeck beat those same Texans while he was suffering from food poisoining. I think he had to get IV's in the sideline. That's how BAD that Texans team is! Now, they're tied with the Colts because of your inept team.

All I got to say is that y'all better hope for a bye in the playoffs because if you don't get that, you'll be done during wild-card weekend.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 12:11 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Really?  You weren't rooting for them all the other times the Bengals have played one of your AFC South rivals?  I thought that was how you came to visit this board (or rather, its previous incarnation) in the first place.  

Ssshh!  Rolleyes

Maybe, but I won't admit it.  Those times, it really didn't matter because the Colts were usually miles ahead of the division. This year is different. Every game counts.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 11:43 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We jumped weeks ago. We're here to tell you to not jump at 8-1. 

LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:11 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: ... you couldn't beat the shittiest Texans team EVER in your home stadium?

You mean the team that's tied with the colts in that dumpster of a division? That shittiest texans team ever?
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 01:24 AM)Beaker Wrote: You mean the team that's tied with the colts in that dumpster of a division? That shittiest texans team ever?

"Yes", that shittiest Texans team ever!

They may be tied with the Colts, but the Colts win the tie-breaker because the Colts beat them head-to-head. Something your shitty team couldn't do.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 10:26 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Lol Coltsfan just proved he's the ultimate troll.. Disappears all year because the Bengals are winning and the Colts are garbage, only to pop his head in after our first defeat.. I get it, you're mad because now Houston has a game up on your sorry division. Shouldn't you be getting back to being the real life Barney Fife?

He really is the biggest asshole troll on the Bengals Boards. That's why I don't respond to him. If others just ignore the obnoxious troll, he'd go someplace else for attention. 

I bet he had a sad childhood, just based on what an asshat of an adult he is. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 08:13 PM)BengalB Wrote: He really is the biggest asshole troll on the Bengals Boards. That's why I don't respond to him. If others just ignore the obnoxious troll, he'd go someplace else for attention. 

I bet he had a sad childhood, just based on what an asshat of an adult he is. 

What's the matter? You mad? :snark:

Probably because the Bengals are on a 2 game losing streak, right? Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 02:04 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: What's the matter? You mad? :snark:

Said the guy rooting for a team struggling to stay at .500 Smirk Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:11 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: ... you couldn't beat the shittiest Texans team EVER in your home stadium?

Really?!!  :snark:

2 effing Field goals?

For once in my entire life, I was seriously rooting for you guys to win. This would have given some distance between the Texans and the Colts, but NOW we're tied with those idiots!

I'm not too worried, though. The Colts use the Texans as a doormat in the division. Even with old-man Hasselbeck as our QB sick with food poisoning, we still whupped their ass last time we played them. We'll whup their ass again, but at least Hasselbeck won't be sick this time. The crappy thing about it is that we'll actually have to beat these idiots AGAIN!

Didn't the Colts do the Bengals a favor by beating the Broncos? Something about seeding? You guys return that favor by kicking 2 field goals?  :angry:

Hasselbeck >>>> Luck
Reply/Quote

Or could it be that your just bitter because Daddy Luck is losing his job to the ancient one Matt Hasselbeck?
Reply/Quote
Dear Bengals?

Here's one that better suits you...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 02:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dear Bengals?

Here's one that better suits you...

Very funny... :snark:
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2015, 10:53 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Very funny... :snark:

I found it quite funny, and very fitting.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

8-2...5-5...Enough said.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 05:40 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: 8-2...5-5...Enough said.

Well, you guys just beat the Lambs and old man Hasselbeck just won another game so... yeah... Colts are still division leaders in the south. We're no longer 5-5. We're 6-5 now! Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:41 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Well, you guys just beat the Lambs and old man Hasselbeck just won another game so... yeah... Colts are still division leaders in the south. We're no longer 5-5. We're 6-5 now! Wink

Boy, that's quite an accomplishment in that tough ass division!   Yawn
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote