Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate Drinking Game!
(09-29-2020, 11:50 PM)jason Wrote: I think bringing up kids period is uncalled for, but it's a talking point for some. You think Biden would've brought up his son (either of them) on his own?

Well, Hunter and Russian ties are kinda in the news lately so I can see it being a point. i would also consider Jr open game in today's climate. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:51 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Buddy.  I got you next time you’re in town.  Cosmi’s in south philly is the absolute truth.

I will absolutely take you up on that offer next time I am there. My brother has lived there for the last 17 years, but I don't get along with him, so I didn't tell him the last two times I was up there. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:45 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah you're the guy that called Biden repugnant though, so maybe at least throw just a small stone?

I have a biased comment though, I can not quite understand how anyone can watch this and not think Trump behaved like a complete and utter moron. Is this too harsh?

Trump being an aggressive interrupting bully type fits his narrative and suits his base.  The thing is (in my humble opinion) Biden is a man and people are far more supportive of seeing another man call a bully out and fight fire with fire, so to speak.  The DNC putting Biden up against Trump was the safest bet because a woman can't fight a bully because she would be a man-hating *****.  Biden meeting Trump's disrespect and bluster head on is a black eye for our country, but it doesn't play into Trump's hands like it would if Hillary or Elizabeth Warren had to stand up to him.
Reply/Quote
To think there are two MORE debates to come.

I think Biden and his team will learn a lot from tonight. In the next debates, Biden needs to take the higher road and not resort to name calling ie. Clown, as right as he is. Speak more to the American people and ignore Trump more often than not. This will put Trump more on an island out there and Joe looking far more Presidential, something I believe most of middle ground Americans want to have back, which is a presidential Presidant.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Hannity should be interesting
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:51 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah it is, still I can not quite figure out why. It (again, if I got that right) was his plan all along to bring up his son's service - in part as a response to past Trump comments - and honestly I see nothing wrong with that.

And he did not have to skip it immediately just because Trump kept shouting Hunter at him out of turn and out of control.

So, well, I really don't see the big deal. Is it inherently wrong to bring up a son's service?

I'll have to relook Joe's comments on his son's service, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't in favor of him being deployed. 

I too will wait for the transcript, but it seemed the discussion was toward Hunter when Joe pivoted the Beau. 

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's all give it up for Pat's unbiased commentary throughout..

That time of the month, huh?
Reply/Quote
Never mind. Obvious take.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll have to relook Joe's comments on his son's service, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't in favor of him being deployed. 

I too will wait for the transcript, but it seemed the discussion was toward Hunter when Joe pivoted the Beau. 

I see. I heard it differently, but I could be wrong.

I was already quite aghast and flabbergasted at this point.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:38 PM)jason Wrote: Sleepy Joe 1
Dumb Donald nil

Shouldn’t it be Adderall Joe?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well, Hunter and Russian ties are kinda in the news lately so I can see it being a point. i would also consider Jr open game in today's climate. 

Because two Russians, er, I mean Republicans working at the behest of Trump timed a report to be released at this time. Duh.
Reply/Quote
IDK how much play it will get but IMO Biden's best moment was when Trump started talking about how the Democratic Party would sway Joe and Joe shot back "I am the democratic party"

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 12:14 AM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK how much play it will get but IMO Biden's best moment was when Trump started talking about how the Democratic Party would sway Joe and Joe shot back "I am the democratic party"

When did that happen?  Maybe that was the reason Trump moved on to the "Joe's gotta say XXX or else he's gonna lose all his radical left voters" route, instead?  
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 12:17 AM)Nately120 Wrote: When did that happen?  Maybe that was the reason Trump moved on to the "Joe's gotta say XXX or else he's gonna lose all his radical left voters" route, instead?  

It was actually in response to that pathetic daddy pivot
Reply/Quote
Was that Grumpy Old Men Part 3 that I just watched?

My take is Biden didn't so much win the debate as Trump lost it, so I would say Joe won by default. Biden gets bad grades for lowering himself to Trump's level with the name calling, but gets a passing grade for having the control of not walking over and punching the President of the United States up side his head. Trump was an absolute disgrace tonight, even for him. The only people that will be pleased with Trumps' performance tonight will be the most rabid of his fan base and he has their vote already. What a shit show. BTW....Did Trump actually tell groups such as the Proud Boys among others to stand up and stand by? WTF Did I hear that right!?! Please tell me I didn't. One last thing....Wallace sucked as a moderator, he had his work cut for him sure, but lost control early on and never really got control back.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 11:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump being an aggressive interrupting bully type fits his narrative and suits his base.  The thing is (in my humble opinion) Biden is a man and people are far more supportive of seeing another man call a bully out and fight fire with fire, so to speak.  The DNC putting Biden up against Trump was the safest bet because a woman can't fight a bully because she would be a man-hating *****.  Biden meeting Trump's disrespect and bluster head on is a black eye for our country, but it doesn't play into Trump's hands like it would if Hillary or Elizabeth Warren had to stand up to him.

Agreed.  He can't distance himself from Trump by name calling.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 12:25 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Was that Grumpy Old Men Part 3 that I just watched?

My take is Biden didn't so much win the debate as Trump lost it, so I would say Joe won by default. Biden gets bad grades for lowering himself to Trump's level with the name calling, but gets a passing grade for having the control of not walking over and punching the President of the United States up side his head. Trump was an absolute disgrace tonight, even for him. The only people that will be pleased with Trumps' performance tonight will be the most rabid of his fan base and he has their vote already. What a shit show. BTW....Did Trump actually tell groups such as the Proud Boys among others to stand up and stand by? WTF Did I hear that right!?! Please tell me I didn't. One last thing....Wallace sucked as a moderator, he had his work cut for him sure, but lost control early on and never really got control back.

I guess we will see who else moderates, but Trump seems pretty uncontrollable this time around.  Not sure what Wallace should have done, or even could have done.  Trump talking over and interrupting and breaking rules of etiquette is the bread and butter of his campaign. 
Reply/Quote
They are saying trump failed his drug test.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 12:41 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: They are saying trump failed his drug test.

Which Trump?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 12:41 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: They are saying trump failed his drug test.

Comes with a two debate suspension too. Thank god.

But there are many people saying the dems rigged it so he would fail. 
Reply/Quote