Poll: Broncos ball
Joe B.
Tyler B.
Larry O.
Germaine P.
Evan M.
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Denver Game Game Ball
(12-19-2021, 09:39 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: It was iffy.

The contact doesn’t have to be the cause of the player going down. It just has to occur.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Germaine Pratt was an monster out there today. Just an absolute tackling machine, and he had a defended pass that was as nice as you’ll see from any DB. He gets my vote.

That was from Pratt to the squeelers who took Devish in the draft.
Reply/Quote
I don't want to be that guy but I have to go with defense. Trey Hendrickson was a force, DJ Reader was stout as always, Germaine Pratt was everywhere, and other than a very bad PI Eli Apple was shutdown.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Khalid Kareem gets my vote this week, 2 tackles, 1 for loss, and a qb hit, and the huge strip! He's a rotational piece that really stepped up when we needed him to.
Reply/Quote
Went with Sir Kicks a Lot.

The defense was the true MVP here. If they wouldn't have held Denver to 10, Evan's big game wouldn't have mattered. That said, it was more of a team effort than one guy dominating, so I give it to Evan.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Pratt for me. All over the field and an amazing pbu
Reply/Quote
Kareem had a couple big plays so I vote to give him at least one game ball.. A first is a first is a first.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:50 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: That was from Pratt to the squeelers who took Devish in the draft.

Traded up for him no less. Dude is grading out in the 30’s. LOL

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:53 PM)Synric Wrote: I don't want to be that guy but I have to go with defense. Trey Hendrickson was a force, DJ Reader was stout as always, Germaine Pratt was everywhere, and other than a very bad PI Eli Apple was shutdown.

Apple>>>>>Waynes

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:34 PM)milksheikh Wrote: It has to go to Trey Hendrickson.

He wreaked havoc all day long and forced multiple holding calls.

Yes he did and the refs could've called holding just about every play too.

He showed up to play.

Side note: Kareem will get crap for that run/fumble/whatever but he looked damn good in this game!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Apple is playing like a 1st round pick, which is nice since Waynes is back and Awuzie should be back for the next game.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Apple>>>>>Waynes

Apple definitely has stepped up since the first few weeks.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Germaine Pratt was an monster out there today. Just an absolute tackling machine, and he had a defended pass that was as nice as you’ll see from any DB. He gets my vote.

Last few seasons a lot of people were calling Pratt a bust.. I never bought into that nonsense.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Kareem should have at least made the list.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:44 PM)Spider Wrote: The Boys Knew this win was a must!!
Feels good for the team/coaches/fans right now!!

The D seemed to know.

Not sure anyone told the O. Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:04 PM)grampahol Wrote: Last few seasons a lot of people were calling Pratt a bust.. I never bought into that nonsense.. 

Yep and Apple as well earlier in the season.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Apple>>>>>Waynes

Apples and injured oranges comparison.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:36 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: It was not clearly

Lock didn’t touch Kareem

We were gifted and I’m happy about it

He did touch him. After Kareem got the ball Lock hit his arm going for the ball.
Reply/Quote
Believe they are all worthy and believe Hendrickson should be listed too.

The defense was the stars holding Bronco's to 10 points and Burrow, Boyd, and McPhearson all showed up on offense to get the assist.

P.S. I love having a kicker with a strong leg, believe this would've been a loss with Fat Randy still kicking in stripes. .

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Apples and injured oranges comparison.

Waynes is trash in coverage. If you want to blame it on him not being fully healthy - - I guess that’s possible, but every game I’ve seen him actually play for the Bengals he gets beat. Can’t wait to see the headline this offseason that we’ve cut him.

Apple otoh I hope they bring back.

Reply/Quote