Poll: Broncos ball
Joe B.
Tyler B.
Larry O.
Germaine P.
Evan M.
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Denver Game Game Ball
(12-19-2021, 10:07 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Kareem should have at least made the list.

Yes Kareem should've been on the list. I went Boyd but he had some big plays
Reply/Quote
I voted other for the entire defense and decent effort from a patchwork o-line.
Reply/Quote
McPherson, 3/3 with a 58 and you win by 5.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Not trying to lobby for my pick or anything, but how the hell does a guy with 15 tackles and a PD not have way more votes? Those are All Pro type numbers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:33 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: The refs for gifting us with that down by contact strip fumble

Lock had his hand on Kareem's wrist as he went down. Either way, it makes up for that awful PI on Apple, and the no call when Patrick shoved Waynes on his TD.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not trying to lobby for my pick or anything, but how the hell does a guy with 15 tackles and a PD not have way more votes? Those are All Pro type numbers.

Yep, he's got my vote. He has REALLY stepped it up with Logan out.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:26 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Lock had his hand on Kareem's wrist as he went down. Either way, it makes up for that awful PI on Apple, and the no call when Patrick shoved Waynes on his TD.

How about the flag they picked up on the SUPER late Chubb hit? That’s called 99.9% of the time.

Reply/Quote
All the taunts this week about Carman being a bust. Did anyone catch him blocking 2 defensive players at the same time on Perine's big run?
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Waynes is trash in coverage. If you want to blame it on him not being fully healthy - - I guess that’s possible, but every game I’ve seen him actually play for the Bengals he gets beat. Can’t wait to see the headline this offseason that we’ve cut him.

Apple otoh I hope they bring back.

That was just a (bad) joke.

With the way Apple has played since his job security was in question, I wouldn't want to sit him for Waynes.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How about the flag they picked up on the SUPER late Chubb hit? That’s called 99.9% of the time.

Yep, forgot that one. Absolutely awful pick up of the flag. Sample had already almost rolled over a second time after being tackled. That should have been a late hit.

Reply/Quote
With Burrow getting 0 votes, I hope the posters on this forum who claim there is over-homerism for Burrow recognize it's a baseless claim they make to fit their narrative when people criticize coaching.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:36 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: It was not clearly

Lock didn’t touch Kareem

We were gifted and I’m happy about it

Locked touched him as he was going down. If any action causes him to go down, which the action of fighting for the ball, when he was touched, then he is down. He doesn’t have to be down then touched, just heading towards the ground and touched during the action.z
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How about the flag they picked up on the SUPER late Chubb hit? That’s called 99.9% of the time.

That was flat out egregious. Haven’t been that furious about a call in a long time
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:47 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: That was flat out egregious. Haven’t been that furious about a call in a long time

I wish I could say the same, but I was plenty mad about the Mike Hilton “targeting” penalty against the Jets.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wish I could say the same, but I was plenty mad about the Mike Hilton “targeting” penalty against the Jets.

Ugh… I repressed that memory. You’re right, that one was still worse as it essentially ended the game .
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: All the taunts this week about Carman being a bust. Did anyone catch him blocking 2 defensive players at the same time on Perine's big run?

Right on and growing pains as a rookie does not equate to being a bust. I have hope for this dude.
Reply/Quote
I'm giving it to the D. 10 points baby.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:07 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Kareem should have at least made the list.

Who would you take off to replace him? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Waynes is trash in coverage. If you want to blame it on him not being fully healthy - - I guess that’s possible, but every game I’ve seen him actually play for the Bengals he gets beat. Can’t wait to see the headline this offseason that we’ve cut him.

Apple otoh I hope they bring back.

He is the best tackler for a corner he hits when he plays of course
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:44 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Locked touched him as he was going down. If any action causes him to go down, which the action of fighting for the ball, when he was touched, then he is down. He doesn’t have to be down then touched, just heading towards the ground and touched during the action.z

Would that play have been reviewed if Kareem had not fumbled?
Reply/Quote