Poll: Broncos ball
Joe B.
Tyler B.
Larry O.
Germaine P.
Evan M.
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Denver Game Game Ball
(12-19-2021, 11:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Taylor gave the game balls to McPherson, Kareem, and all the DT’s.

Kareem looked like he was doing ok.  Hopefully, he can get through concussion protocol before Sunday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:40 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Im going to.go.with Khalid Kareem. The Broncos had momentum.on their side.neither team had a
Takeaway at that point. Both coaches were playing conservative not to lose football.

Kareem playing in a rotatioal role just stepped up and a made great play taking the ball.from.Lock.
The team that wins the turnover battle usually wins.
That played turned the tide of the game

Amazing steal
Just wish the play was not iffy with him losing the ball at the end..
We caught a break there..
Seems like everytime we make a great play its still not safe offense or defense
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:35 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: He dropped like 3 INTs today. He played lights out for having barely played any football the last two years. He was a big part of bottling up what is a top RB tandem too.

“Lights out?” Ok lol

As to the bold? He had 2 tackles.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Taylor gave the game balls to McPherson, Kareem, and all the DT’s.

Great to see the DTs get some love. They don’t pile up stats or anything but they are very good against the run and get pretty consistent inside pressure. Larry O and Reader are really good but you don’t see a drop off when Hill and Tupou are in there. Just an excellent group.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:58 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Great to see the DTs get some love. They don’t pile up stats or anything but they are very good against the run and get pretty consistent inside pressure. Larry O and Reader are really good but you don’t see a drop off when Hill and Tupou are in there. Just an excellent group.

It seems like Marion Hobby has been an under the radar hiring. His group has been fantastic all season.

Reply/Quote
The other guys deserve acknowledgement, but this is Legatron all the way.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 12:01 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: The other guys deserve acknowledgement, but this is Legatron all the way.

Wrong again, kijana. PLUS his name isnt legatron

booooo
Reply/Quote
#72 on the Denver O-line Smirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 12:41 AM)Interceptor Wrote: #72 on the Denver O-line Smirk

Better known as Trey Hendrickson’s son…

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:58 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Great to see the DTs get some love. They don’t pile up stats or anything but they are very good against the run and get pretty consistent inside pressure. Larry O and Reader are really good but you don’t see a drop off when Hill and Tupou are in there. Just an excellent group.

Agree that the DTs deserve praise, but some of them ARE piling up stats.

Ogunjobi has 7 sacks and Hill has 5.5 sacks.

I know we're used to Geno racking them up, but those are great sack totals for interior linemen...and we still have 3 games left.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 01:38 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Agree that the DTs deserve praise, but some of them ARE piling up stats.

I know we're used to Geno racking them up, but those are great sack totals for interior linemen...and we still have 3 games left.

Yeah they have been monsters!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 01:38 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Agree that the DTs deserve praise, but some of them ARE piling up stats.

Yep. They played really well (sack-wise) early, tailed off in the middle of the year and now they're picking it up again. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Bailey seemed to play well in the next man up role
Anyone know if Davis Gaither (sp) is dressing and did he get any snaps today?
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Many are saying KK because of one play; yet, Boyd's TD catch had a bigger impact, plus he had a few other clutch catches

Zac gave him a game ball....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

They've been great for two straight weeks. Reader is eating blocks and stuffing runs too.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:38 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: The QB
He wasn’t bad today, had a huge TD to Boyd and don’t turn the ball over but nothing exceptional either. Not ragging on him just didn’t think he was worthy this week.

Agreed....I kept waiting on him to hit Evans out of the backfield too instead of looking for the deep ball and taking sacks/scrambling. Didn't happen. He really needs to hit some of those in the coming weeks to keep the chains moving. Then when he did finally decide to hit a back, it was Perine. Facepalm

Reply/Quote
Boyd got wide ass open and then made a man miss to facilitate the most timely response TD of the season. Then he caught an extremely important first down pass to melt clock. He got my vote.

Money Mac deserves it too though.
Reply/Quote
26, 53, 58 yards. Don't think many kickers could have made 2 out of 3 of those, even though we were in denver.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ugly win is better than a pretty loss and we get to award a game ball. Nominees:

Joe Burrow: 68% completion rate, 103.8 passer rating, and 25 yards on the ground

Tyler Boyd: 5 catches, 95 yards, 1 TD

Larry Ogunjobi: 4 tackles 1.5 sacks

Germaine Pratt: 15 tackles, 1 pass defended

Evan McPhearson: 3 FGs to include Bengal record 58 yarder

Other: Explain yourself

In one of the absolutely most horrifically-officiated games I have ever witnessed (and that is saying something), there was one guy that was relentless all day long.  He was held the majority of plays, but NEVER backed off his insane effort while being held.  He made play after play.  He was fighting through an injured back.

Trey Hendrickson gets my game ball.  Dude was a wrecking crew.  

I loved in the post-game interview, he immediately gave credit to the DTs (named them all individually) about how well they play and allow Sam and him to rush off the edge.  

And although he doesn't get a game ball, a special tip of the hat to Markus Bailey.  With no Wilson and an injured Bachie, Bailey stepped up and was a force.  Had a half a sack, a pass defensed, and was a very solid piece that made the most of his opportunity.  
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:43 PM)pally Wrote: Kareem looked like he was doing ok.  Hopefully, he can get through concussion protocol before Sunday

I love this.  Hilarious how Kareem's teammates immediately start trying to strip the ball and he "covers up".  Very cool for ZT to name out the DTs, as they did have a massive game. 

A couple other "honorable mentions":

Tyler Boyd was huge.  As much as they were having trouble moving the ball, Boyd's move after the long reception to turn it in to a TD, which turned out to be the only TD of the day for the Bengals, was awesome.  

Fred Johnson.  Didn't hear his name once, and as for the OTs, that is what you want.  Thought there were really good holes in the run game, and Burrow kept clean almost all day.  Ditto Jackson Carman.

Kevin Huber.  I was pretty pissed at his effort last week, and yes, you can claim thin air, but his placement was amazing and he averaged over 50 yards a punt (and had about 5 or 6 of them).  We also forget the importance of the holder on FG, and Huber is gold. 

Lou Anarumo.  Had the right plan and they held a playoff contending team, at home, to 10 points.  
Reply/Quote