Poll: Broncos ball
Joe B.
Tyler B.
Larry O.
Germaine P.
Evan M.
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Denver Game Game Ball
(12-19-2021, 10:56 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Would that play have been reviewed if Kareem had not fumbled?

Yeah because after a turnover last week, the same thing happened. They brought the ball back because the defender was down by contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:54 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: He is the best tackler for a corner he hits when he plays of course

You don’t pay a CB 16 million a year to merely be a sure tackler.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:54 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: He is the best tackler for a corner he hits when he plays of course

Dead on Bengal4life...........he almost had Javonte at the goal line........brings the woood
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:08 PM)CincyKid Wrote: Dead on Bengal4life...........he almost had Javonte at the goal line........brings the woood

But he didn’t…

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:56 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Would that play have been reviewed if Kareem had not fumbled?

Yes. All turnovers are reviewed.
Reply/Quote
I went with Pratt. He played like a madman today and has really blossomed.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Kareem probably changed the momentum of the game and the win too.

Lock and his team were on a roll after the TD and about to score their 2nd TD.

Because of that, I give thim the Game Ball.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:12 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Kareem probably changed the momentum of the game and the win too.

Lock and his team were on a roll after the TD and about to score their 2nd TD.

Because of that, I give thim the Game Ball.

Agree.  it felt like it was inevitable that Denver was getting 6 on that drive.  His takeaway probably saved the game.   
Reply/Quote
96 of 157 total receiving yards were from Boyd.  He also had the only receiving TD.  He was the guy who cracked that stout defense.  Whether it was because of scheme or matchups doesn't really matter - he executed and did his job.  
Reply/Quote
Many are saying KK because of one play; yet, Boyd's TD catch had a bigger impact, plus he had a few other clutch catches
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Apple>>>>>Waynes

(12-19-2021, 10:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Waynes is trash in coverage. If you want to blame it on him not being fully healthy - - I guess that’s possible, but every game I’ve seen him actually play for the Bengals he gets beat. Can’t wait to see the headline this offseason that we’ve cut him.

Apple otoh I hope they bring back.

Will say, he was in PERFECT position to pick that ball and then allowed himself to get bullied/pushed out of the way and gave up the TD.

He played a solid game, all-told, just not that stellar.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Taylor gave the game balls to McPherson, Kareem, and all the DT’s.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Many are saying KK because of one play; yet, Boyd's TD catch had a bigger impact, plus he had a few other clutch catches

I'm seeing 12 votes, but we probably lost that game with most other kickers?
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:21 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: 96 of 157 total receiving yards were from Boyd.  He also had the only receiving TD.  He was the guy who cracked that stout defense.  Whether it was because of scheme or matchups doesn't really matter - he executed and did his job.  

It's amazing to think that early in the season people were saying that TB had disappeared. I'd hate to think where we'd be without him now. 
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Will say, he was in PERFECT position to pick that ball and then allowed himself to get bullied/pushed out of the way and gave up the TD.

He played a solid game, all-told, just not that stellar.

He also got beaten badly by Sutton on one that ended up being dropped. I thought he was bad today.

Reply/Quote
TB was clutch today. Needed the clutch vet to perform and he put us on his back like he is known to do.
Reply/Quote
Id give a game ball to John Harbaugh
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He also got beaten badly by Sutton on one that ended up being dropped. I thought he was bad today.

He dropped like 3 INTs today. He played lights out for having barely played any football the last two years. He was a big part of bottling up what is a top RB tandem too.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who would you take off to replace him? 

The QB
He wasn’t bad today, had a huge TD to Boyd and don’t turn the ball over but nothing exceptional either. Not ragging on him just didn’t think he was worthy this week.
Reply/Quote
Im going to.go.with Khalid Kareem. The Broncos had momentum.on their side.neither team had a
Takeaway at that point. Both coaches were playing conservative not to lose football.

Kareem playing in a rotatioal role just stepped up and a made great play taking the ball.from.Lock.
The team that wins the turnover battle usually wins.
That played turned the tide of the game
Reply/Quote