Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Europe and Muslim Immigrants
(03-08-2016, 01:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are welcome.

See.... this is as a sweet whisper. 
Just how we all envision it's poster.
:heart:
(03-08-2016, 04:21 PM)Benton Wrote: To the bold, yes, I think intimidation was their intent.

If that actually occurred, I don't know. If I remember right, no one filed a grievance. But whether anyone did or not, dressing up in all black/ leather and standing around with a billy club would have few other purposes than intimidation.
It happened,  but pretty much was dismissed. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case
(03-08-2016, 04:25 PM)Benton Wrote: No idea what Muslim churches do as far as charity or outreach, and it's irrelevant.

Helping people isn't restricted to helping people most like you. If you can help someone, help someone.

Agreed. But forcing additional money to be spent to sort out a special shelf of food is beyond what is expected for charity. My point was that they can help themselves within their community much like every other religion does for various things.

As far as general charity goes if you are needing food then it's not realistic to be picky. I have diet restrictions during lent, if I was receiving handouts at the time then of would take what I could get instead of asking for salmon over canned chicken or spam.
(03-08-2016, 05:27 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: It happened,  but pretty much was dismissed. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case

Yes Obama and holder dismissed it.
(03-08-2016, 04:25 PM)Benton Wrote: No idea what Muslim churches do as far as charity or outreach, and it's irrelevant.

Helping people isn't restricted to helping people most like you. If you can help someone, help someone.

St. Lucie can correct me if I am wrong, but I think what he is getting at, is that it is fine to help someone as long as you aren't having to go out of your way to help them.

It is the scenario of a homeless man asking for spare change, and you instead offer food, and the homeless man refusing the food because he wanted spare change.

Now if the homeless man was a Muslim asking for spare change and I offered him my ham sandwich it would be wrong of him to refuse my food and still want me to give him money.
(03-08-2016, 03:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well that's easy considering the Muslims have already started the violence whether it's the sharia patrols or consistent raping of woman and children.    I'm shocked it's not gotten bloody on the European side yet.    If anyone has cause it's the Europeans.

Lot of white men raping down there in Florida.

Does that give you the right to go out and beat up a white man?
(03-08-2016, 06:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Lot of white men raping down there in Florida.

Does that give you the right to go out and beat up a white man?

This is not a relevant comparison since citizens vs non citizens do not have the same rights.

I would treat non-USA citizens who rape here the same way.
(03-08-2016, 05:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes Obama and holder dismissed it.

It was all just a game of politics.

The incident occured during the '08 election.  The Bush administration investigated and then dismissed all charges.

Then FOUR YEAR LATER, knowing that there was no basis for the case (the exact reason they had dismissed it originally) the Bush administration re-filed the suite just before they left office.  They knew the Obama  administration would also have to dismiss it, but they figure some rubes would fall for the claim that the Obama administration dismissed it because they did not want to prosecute blacks.

Sadly their plan worked.
(03-08-2016, 06:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It was all just a game of politics.

The incident occured during the '08 election.  The Bush administration investigated and then dismissed all charges.

Then FOUR YEAR LATER, knowing that there was no basis for the case (the exact reason they had dismissed it originally) the Bush administration re-filed the suite just before they left office.  They knew the Obama  administration would also have to dismiss it, but they figure some rubes would fall for the claim that the Obama administration dismissed it because they did not want to prosecute blacks.

Sadly their plan worked.

So accusing the soldiers of Odin of intimidation is equally just a game of politics.

Gotcha
(03-08-2016, 06:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So accusing the soldiers of Odin of intimidation is equally just a game of politics.

Gotcha

No.  You don't get it at all.  I didn't even mentioned the Soldiers of Odin.
(03-08-2016, 06:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is not a relevant comparison since citizens vs non citizens do not have the same rights.

In what way? I'm just curious, because our Constitution is founded on the principle that our rights are god given, not granted by the government, and so those rights also exist for non-citizens.
(03-08-2016, 06:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is not a relevant comparison since citizens vs non citizens do not have the same rights.    

So being a citizens makes it okay to rape children in Florida?  You certainly have an unusual moral code Lucie.

But the real point of my post was that even if a Muslim does rape a Swedish woman that does not give anyone the right to hurt another Muslim.
(03-08-2016, 06:16 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: In what way? I'm just curious, because our Constitution is founded on the principle that our rights are god given, not granted by the government, and so those rights also exist for non-citizens.

They are supposed to be deported. Which you can do for non citizens who break the law. Which is the exact conparison I make with regards to European migrants. Fred tries to compare Florida legal citizens crimes as the same.
(03-08-2016, 06:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They are supposed to be deported. Which you can do for non citizens who break the law. Which is the exact conparison I make with regards to European migrants. Fred tries to compare Florida legal citizens crimes as the same.

Okay, that's not really a rights issue, but I get what you're saying.
(03-08-2016, 06:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So being a citizens makes it okay to rape children in Florida?  You certainly have an unusual moral code Lucie.

But the real point of my post was that even if a Muslim does rape a Swedish woman that does not give anyone the right to hurt another Muslim.

Yeah I am here advocating rape lol. Get real with these ridiculous comparisons.

No one said it gave anyone reason to hurt anyone. But citizens can patrol their own streets if they feel it necessary. My point is that until they actually rough someone up then they are just guys walking around.
Attempting to ban something because of ill-defined religious belief? Ye gods, I'm glad here in the USA we are above this nonsense!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-08-2016, 06:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No one said it gave anyone reason to hurt anyone.   

Actually that is exactly what you said.

(03-08-2016, 03:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well that's easy considering the Muslims have already started the violence whether it's the sharia patrols or consistent raping of woman and children.    I'm shocked it's not gotten bloody on the European side yet.    If anyone has cause it's the Europeans.
(03-08-2016, 06:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah I am here advocating rape lol.     Get real with these ridiculous comparisons.  

What are you doing to stop it.

Lots of rape on Florida, so where are your citizen street patrols?
(03-08-2016, 06:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually that is exactly what you said.

So they can't defend themselves? Besides they have done nothing but walk around. The only violent people in Europe is the Muslim migrants in this scenario. Soldiers of Odin have been peaceful and nonviolent.
(03-08-2016, 06:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What are you doing to stop it.

Lots of rape on Florida, so where are your citizen street patrols?

We volunteer as a family at a women's shelter here locally.