Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Europe and Muslim Immigrants
If the Mods hadn't asked us to not spam the subforum, I would just respond with a thread mocking every garbage thread here.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-08-2016, 07:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 5ceab593aef5f9d3af02.gif]

This gif has more substance than the topic.

Ugh, I never much cared for Tom Green BUT I have to say the fact that he inspired a whole lot of people to act like gigantic d-bags in an effort to be cool/famous made the late 90s unbearable.
(03-08-2016, 10:35 PM)Benton Wrote: uh... Why is gm dead in this fantasy?

Shocked
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-08-2016, 08:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The issue isn't rape.  The issue is race.  Woman have been attacked and raped for years.  They only took to the streets when there were claims of rape by immigrants.

[Image: M6JH29G.jpg]

Uh huh, its always about race, what else.  Its about rape Fred.

You were not aware of the officials in Norway conducting classes for these animals with overzealous libidos on how to treat women?
The New York Eve rape spree in Germany?
Any human being that needs to be taught that rape is bad is an animal.

http://news.yahoo.com/no-means-no-norway-sends-migrants-anti-rape-212933003.html
If you allow someone to stay in your home and he rapes your daughter, would you not at least ask him to leave ?

I'd erase the SOB, but I doubt many would say "oh, rapes happen all the time".

If I were in charge of a country and a non-citizen had irrefutably raped someone, I would deport them and any family members.
That should be the process.
If you can't keep it in your pants, you just screwed your whole family.
(03-08-2016, 07:03 PM)Benton Wrote: I should have rephrased that.

I k ow the standing around with a club happen (and it getting dismissed). What I wasn't sure of was if any felt intimidated. I didn't remember anyone reporting them, just some journalist who was there with a camera or cell phone.

I not a small guy, but I imagine I would feel threatened (not intimidated).
Besides, everyone is afraid of reporting such a thing for fear of appearing to be racist or being beaten.
You truly cannot tell me that you would believe every person was ok with this ?

Maybe ACORN cronies consoled them ?
That sounds like a good story, in my mind.
Nervous
(03-08-2016, 10:35 PM)Benton Wrote: uh... Why is gm dead in this fantasy?

I guess it's the only way he'd be touching his wiener ?
Like.... you know.... he'd be scared of the damn thing if he were alive and all.
Tongue
(03-09-2016, 12:26 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I not a small guy, but I imagine I would feel threatened (not intimidated).
Besides, everyone is afraid of reporting such a thing for fear of appearing to be racist or being beaten.
You truly cannot tell me that you would believe every person was ok with this ?

Maybe ACORN cronies consoled them ?
That sounds like a good story, in my mind.
Nervous

On the flipside, have you ever watched any of the Cops shows where guys/girls call 911 to report getting ripped off in a drug deal?
(03-09-2016, 01:02 AM)Benton Wrote: On the flipside, have you ever watched any of the Cops shows where guys/girls call 911 to report getting ripped off in a drug deal?

Sure.
Am I to believe the voters were methed out white trash ?
That's kind of racist to insist that would be the only white people in those districts. 
Ninja
(03-08-2016, 10:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Reality: Some lawmaker thought there was less pork and proposed a silly law to increase pork in schools. The majority made fun of the proposed legislation.

http://www.snopes.com/germany-bans-pork-under-sharia-law/

This is why you shouldn't just spam the subforum with every garbage story you find on IFrickingHateMuslims.com

Haha .... well welcome back.

We are beyond that story and into another one.
(03-09-2016, 06:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha .... well welcome back.  

We are beyond that story and into another one.

Translation:

"I can't admit I was wrong.  Let's talk about something else."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-09-2016, 08:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: Translation:

"I can't admit I was wrong.  Let's talk about something else."

No.

Translation. It's a story because the Muslim migrants have shown they will impose their will on Europeans in all facets. They did this in France which has caused a problem as well. Demanding only halaal (sp) meat be served in certain areas. Now it may only be a small portion of places but it's worth noting given the track record of these migrants.
My time in Iraq and afghan interacting there was no "freak" out reaction to me or my team eating pork. We didn't do it as guest or at any leader engagements. But we did eat our own food working around them and they knew.

They would always want to try American food but would ask if it was pork prior to trying it.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
(03-09-2016, 09:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No.  

Translation.    It's a story because the Muslim migrants have shown they will impose their will on Europeans in all facets.    They did this in France which has caused a problem as well.   Demanding only halaal (sp) meat be served in certain areas.     Now it may only be a small portion of places but it's worth noting given the track record of these migrants.

Do you have another fake story to back up this halal claim?
(03-09-2016, 10:14 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Do you have another fake story to back up this halal claim?

Been a pretty long ongoing controversy in France.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/13/pork-school-dinners-france-secularism-children-religious-intolerance
(03-09-2016, 10:21 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Been a pretty long ongoing controversy in France.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/13/pork-school-dinners-france-secularism-children-religious-intolerance

which is completely different than the other post. In this instance, public dollars for school lunches and there's no alternative for religious reasons. That's in the wrong.
(03-09-2016, 09:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  Demanding only halaal (sp) meat be served in certain areas. 

Your own source proves your false claim is, in fact, false.  Troll harder next time.
(03-09-2016, 10:28 AM)Benton Wrote: which is completely different than the other post. In this instance, public dollars for school lunches and there's no alternative for religious reasons. That's in the wrong.

There should be any alternative when you are poor and needy. Food is food. I am not a vegetarian but if I needed food I wouldn't demand meat.

It's a waste of public money. Let their churches sort the special stuff out.
(03-08-2016, 11:26 PM)Vlad Wrote: The New York Eve rape spree in Germany?

There was not "rape spree" in Germany on New Years Eve.  There were multiple claims of sexual assaults and when it happened the police indicated that things like this have been happening for years. 

The problem is that certain people here only get their news from right wing propaganda type sights.  I have always admitted that there would be a big problem with the number of immigrants pouring into Europe, but I have not allowed myself to be lead around by the nose blindly believing every propaganda story out there.

Kind of funny that guy you claim has his head in the sand knows more aboiut the real details than you do,
(03-09-2016, 12:19 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: If you allow someone to stay in your home and he rapes your daughter, would you not at least ask him to leave ?

If a person the same race as you commits a rape should you be punished?