Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Europe and Muslim Immigrants
(03-09-2016, 10:40 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There should be any alternative when you are poor and needy.   Food is food.   I am not a vegetarian but if I needed food I wouldn't demand meat.    

It's a waste of public money.   Let their churches sort the special stuff out.

Did you read your link (the real one, not the fake one)?

It's about school lunches. It even includes a sample menu:

Quote:What’s on the menu?

Sample menus for state school lunches in Chilly-Mazarin [with non-pork alternatives that will disappear from November].
Tuesday 13 October
Starter: Pork liver mousse and cornichon pickle [or chicken pâté] with navette (Marseille orange-flower biscuit)
Main course: Organic blanquette de veau (veal stew), rice
Dessert: Organic apple

Thursday 15 October
Starter: Potted salmon and Swedish bread
Main course: Roast pork [or turkey ham], peas and carrots in yoghurt sauce
Dessert: Banana

Thursday 22 October
Starter: Green salad with vinaigrette dressing
Main course: Tartiflette (a traditional Alpine gratin of potato mixed with bacon and reblochon cheese) [or pork-free tartiflette]
Dessert: Natural yoghurt, low-sugar apple and vanilla compote

This isn't poor and needy. This is school food (theirs, not ours which is just pizza and corn most days).

And why would you demand meat if you're a vegetarian?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-08-2016, 09:38 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I find it amusing that the anti-Christian crowd is willing to bend over backwards and puts a different nutty religion's beliefs ahead of the governments....

Aren't you guys a big part of the Government and Religion should remain separated group?

There is not an "anti-Christian" group here.  Get over yourself. 

Most people here agree that it is good to respect the beliefs of Christians when it is not unduly burdensome.  That is also what the courts have held.  There are many cases where courts have ordered the defendant to take steps to respect the beliefs of Christians.

So please give an example of a time people here have objected to respecting the beliefs of Christians when it was not unduly burdensome.  Otherwise stop your crying and put away that victim card.  
(03-09-2016, 11:48 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If a person the same race as you commits a rape should you be punished?

I never said anything about race.
I mentioned family members. 

But to answer your question,  of course not.
My suggestion of deportation was not to include every immigrant or race.
(03-09-2016, 12:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There is not an "anti-Christian" group here.  Get over yourself.   

I had missed that post. I find it amusing I got thrown in an anti-Christian group considering I will be the lay assisting minister at my church this Sunday.
(03-09-2016, 12:23 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I had missed that post. I find it amusing I got thrown in an anti-Christian group considering I will be the lay assisting minister at my church this Sunday.

But... you didn't say what kind of church.

Heathen.

Mellow
(03-09-2016, 11:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: There was not "rape spree" in Germany on New Years Eve.  There were multiple claims of sexual assaults and when it happened the police indicated that things like this have been happening for years. 

The problem is that certain people here only get their news from right wing propaganda type sights.  I have always admitted that there would be a big problem with the number of immigrants pouring into Europe, but I have not allowed myself to be lead around by the nose blindly believing every propaganda story out there.

Kind of funny that guy you claim has his head in the sand knows more aboiut the real details than you do,

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/21/revealed-full-list-of-1049-victims-crimes-committed-during-cologne-new-years-eve-sex-assaults/

1,049 victims
(03-09-2016, 11:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: There was not "rape spree" in Germany on New Years Eve.  There were multiple claims of sexual assaults and when it happened the police indicated that things like this have been happening for years. 

The problem is that certain people here only get their news from right wing propaganda type sights.  I have always admitted that there would be a big problem with the number of immigrants pouring into Europe, but I have not allowed myself to be lead around by the nose blindly believing every propaganda story out there.

Kind of funny that guy you claim has his head in the sand knows more aboiut the real details than you do,

Care to provide that link on the assaults happening for years?

I have done a Google search and couldn't find anything to support this. Maybe I am not searching right. What should I search?
(03-09-2016, 10:40 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There should be any alternative when you are poor and needy.   Food is food.   I am not a vegetarian but if I needed food I wouldn't demand meat.    

More nonsense in a nonsensical thread about nonsense.

You either 1) didn't read your reference or 2) are pretending you don't understand your reference.  Let me put this in terms you can further pretend you don't understand: the US version of this would be atheist politicians removing fish from school menus during Lent and telling Catholic students to eat what they are served or go hungry and faux Catholics like yourself demanding schools serve fish.  If that hypothetical scenario were to happen you would be crying about religious persecution more than you already cry about religious persecution.  Difference being, if that scenario actually happened you would be justified in crying about religious persecution. 

You falsely claimed Muslims demanded only halal be served in certain areas and your own link proved that is another lie told by a habitual liar.  Again, try trolling harder next time.
(03-08-2016, 09:38 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I find it amusing that the anti-Christian crowd is willing to bend over backwards and puts a different nutty religion's beliefs ahead of the governments....
Aren't you guys a big part of the Government and Religion should remain separated group?

Do U.S. public schools serve fish during Lent?  Yes.

Quote:The government is trying to help, by treating them as they would any other American, this groups is refusing the free food because it goes against their religion??? I say give the help to someone else and don't give any to those refusing the free food. Now if they had a medical condition, then that would be a different situation, but there is nothing medically wrong with eating pork or any meat in moderation. And speaking of, I just had a nice big ol' pork chop last night.

Why would the German government treat non-Americans as they would treat Americans?
(03-09-2016, 02:14 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: More nonsense in a nonsensical thread about nonsense.

You either 1) didn't read your reference or 2) are pretending you don't understand your reference.  Let me put this in terms you can further pretend you don't understand: the US version of this would be atheist politicians removing fish from school menus during Lent and telling Catholic students to eat what they are served or go hungry and faux Catholics like yourself demanding schools serve fish.  If that hypothetical scenario were to happen you would be crying about religious persecution more than you already cry about religious persecution.  Difference being, if that scenario actually happened you would be justified in crying about religious persecution. 

You falsely claimed Muslims demanded only halal be served in certain areas and your own link proved that is another lie told by a habitual liar.  Again, try trolling harder next time.

Quite easy to search France halal meat controversy. There will be plenty of links.

Now if you are done attempting to derail the thread.
(03-09-2016, 11:54 AM)Benton Wrote: Did you read your link (the real one, not the fake one)?

It's about school lunches. It even includes a sample menu:

This isn't poor and needy. This is school food (theirs, not ours which is just pizza and corn most days).

And why would you demand meat if you're a vegetarian?

That link was in response to other nations having similar controversies.    The OP was about food banks.  
(03-09-2016, 01:36 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Care to provide that link on the assaults happening for years?

I have done a Google search and couldn't find anything to support this. Maybe I am not searching right. What should I search?
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/01/10/462558773/night-of-shame-week-of-soul-searching-cologne-attacks-divide-germany

Quote:And Stefanie Lohaus and Anne Wizorek in Vice address the frequency of assaults at public gatherings in Germany:

Quote:"Sexual assaults and even rape happen every year at big events like Oktoberfest. 'The way to the toilet alone is like running the gauntlet: within 50 feet, you can be sure to tally three hugs from drunken strangers, two pats on the ass, someone looking up your dirndl, and some beer purposely splashed right down your cleavage,' wrote Karoline Beisel and Beate Wild in 2011, in the Süddeutsche Zeitung. An average of ten reported rapes take place each year at Oktoberfest. The estimated number of unreported cases is 200."

Something happened in Cologne. Through police mishandling, media misreporting and a lot of people already tense over the immigrant situation, it's hard to determine exactly what happened and how much of it involved Muslims. But, yes, every city has problems with sexual assaults (fromunwanted contact to rape) whenever there are large gatherings. A crappy opportunistic person doesn't stop being a crappy opportunistic person just because it's New Year's.
(03-09-2016, 01:36 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Care to provide that link on the assaults happening for years?

Well I guess you don't know how to google as well as you thought you did.  Since it is there.

Are you asking Fred to prove his numbers?

Notice I haven't requested Fred to do this, since the information is actually available, a quick google search is all that I would need to do to find Fred's studies.
(03-09-2016, 02:31 PM)Benton Wrote: http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/01/10/462558773/night-of-shame-week-of-soul-searching-cologne-attacks-divide-germany

Something happened in Cologne. Through police mishandling, media misreporting and a lot of people already tense over the immigrant situation, it's hard to determine exactly what happened and how much of it involved Muslims. But, yes, every city has problems with sexual assaults (fromunwanted contact to rape) whenever there are large gatherings. A crappy opportunistic person doesn't stop being a crappy opportunistic person just because it's New Year's.

Benton, Fred doesn't need to prove his claim.  Everybody else has to prove Fred's claim wrong.
(03-09-2016, 02:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That link was in response to other nations having similar controversies.    The OP was about food banks.  

You replied...

Quote:There should be any alternative when you are poor and needy.   Food is food.   I am not a vegetarian but if I needed food I wouldn't demand meat.    

... in regard to France choosing to go to a pork heavy menu. It was about school lunches, not the poor and needy. The poor and needy is , apparently, a fake story.

So.... maybe getting worried about Muslims stealing peoples pork is like worrying the tooth fairy is going to jack up your grill?
(03-09-2016, 02:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Quite easy to search France halal meat controversy.    There will be plenty of links.    

There were!  Mostly about the same story and how it was overturned in the courts.
[Image: search1.jpg]

Oddly there were MORE links about this topic:
[Image: search2.jpg]

Weird.

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-09-2016, 02:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Quite easy to search France halal meat controversy.    There will be plenty of links.    

I'm attempting to derail the thread by asking you for a reference to back up your lies?  GTFO

We are beyond that story and into another one.

You already admitted you have derailed the thread, genius.
Stop feeding the troll. The story has been established to be fake and the lawmaker a joke.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-09-2016, 09:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No.  

Translation.    It's a story because the Muslim migrants have shown they will impose their will on Europeans in all facets.    They did this in France which has caused a problem as well.   Demanding only halaal (sp) meat be served in certain areas.     Now it may only be a small portion of places but it's worth noting given the track record of these migrants.

Hey now, we're the greatest country ever and we were founded on showing up and forcing beliefs on the natives.  Maybe it's just time Europe got civilized, too.  Who'd eat a filthy pig, anyways?  Savage stuff.
(03-09-2016, 02:36 PM)Benton Wrote: You replied...

... in regard to France choosing to go to a pork heavy menu. It was about school lunches, not the poor and needy. The poor and needy is , apparently, a fake story.

So.... maybe getting worried about Muslims stealing peoples pork is like worrying the tooth fairy is going to jack up your grill?

My whole position on this has zero to do with them being Muslims.   I don't think people who are using a food bank need to be picky about the food comes from or what it is.      

As for the France link, it's a bigger deal there than just the school lunches.    I just grabbed the first link.     If you want to get into a broader discussion on the halal meat controversy over the years in France, we can certainly do that if you wish.

And as far as I'm concerned school lunches come from public money. There is no need to have special diets outside of basic allergies.