Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Europe and Muslim Immigrants
(03-07-2016, 08:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They are also known to have problems with sharia patrols in the UK as well.    The whole point is to enforce these ridiculous rules and dish out violence of people don't comply.

It's a call back to another thread where someone mentioned they should just patrol themselves.    I think it was Roto or Vlad.   Can't remember

It was I!  I said there wouldn't be a need for the Soldiers of Odin if the Soldiers of Allah policed themselves.
(03-07-2016, 10:18 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Yep, me...

It'd be smarter for all parties to police their own, in this situation.
If not, it will continue to escalate.

Now wait just one second!?!?!?

And "all parties"?? What do you mean by that?
Often times when I think of sausage, I'm reminded of a terrible, but funny true story.
(03-07-2016, 11:16 PM)Vlad Wrote:  Now wait just one second!?!?!?

And "all parties"?? What do you mean by that?

First... I guess we both said it.
If it's an issue and you'd like total ownership, I'll concede.
No biggie.

Now the "all parties" referred to both groups keeping their people in check.
There are people on both sides that may not act in the best interest of civility.
I'm not saying that if someone is caught raping a girl that a cat can't cave his skull in, but some people need reigned in at times.
(03-07-2016, 11:26 PM)Vlad Wrote: Often times when I think of sausage, I'm reminded of a terrible, but funny true story.

Lord of the Stings: A Bobbitt's Tale ?
Confused
(03-07-2016, 11:35 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Lord of the Stings: A Bobbitt's Tale ?
Confused

A musician friend of mine from Detroit his father loved sausages. Had to have them all the time. The friend and other members of his family kept warning their father that due to the high fat content and cholesterol that sausage may someday kill him.  

One day a dump truck ran a stop sign and hit the car he was driving broadside killing him instantly.
The driver of the truck last name was Wurst or Wurster, German translation for sausage.
Sausage killed him.

The autopsy revealed he had clean heart, no blockage in the coronaries.
Abe Froman will not stand for this

(03-07-2016, 11:13 PM)Vlad Wrote: It was I!  I said there wouldn't be a need for the Soldiers of Odin if the Soldiers of Allah policed themselves.

Uhhmmm gentlemen...  You are both right.

Roto created a thread, Vlad made a great response.  I elaborated on the response.  However the thread derailed.  Shame.
(03-08-2016, 02:32 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Uhhmmm gentlemen...  You are both right.

Roto created a thread, Vlad made a great response.  I elaborated on the response.  However the thread derailed.  Shame.

This one is staying on track. I have to say that I Was surprised to see matt in his own way coming over to our point of view.

(03-07-2016, 11:13 PM)Vlad Wrote: It was I!  I said there wouldn't be a need for the Soldiers of Odin if the Soldiers of Allah policed themselves.

Credit passed around. ThumbsUp
Neo nazi patrols good

Sharia patrols bad.

Got it. I would personally call them all bad, but that's just me.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-08-2016, 08:43 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Neo nazi patrols good

Sharia patrols bad.

Pretty much. They are all street gangs.
(03-08-2016, 10:02 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Pretty much. They are all street gangs.

I doubt anyone will argue against that.

It is like the KKK and the Black Panthers Party here in the states.

Both of them are gangs. 

Both of them justify their actions, but they are both just street gangs.

Policed their own people I meant.
(03-08-2016, 08:43 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Neo nazi patrols good

Sharia patrols bad.

1 patrol is peaceful and 1 leads to violence. Pretty easy to say which is good and which is bad.

Just adding a neo Nazi label is lazy anyway. It's greatly disputed by its members.
Sorry, but I dn't give any credibility to a supposed "news story" that does not list any names or details and only provides one side of the story. It is just more propaganda.

Sounds familiar to the old "black man steals more chains and cement blocks than he can swim across river with".
(03-08-2016, 11:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Just adding a neo Nazi label is lazy anyway.    It's greatly disputed by its members.

Nothing is more lazy then just blindly believeing everything that fits your own theory while ignoring reality.

MailOnline gained exclusive access to the gang's leadership and visited its secretive headquarters – which was packed with Nazi memorabilia and White Supremacist propaganda. 

Founded in September by ex-convict Mika Ranta, a self-confessed, violent neo-Nazi, Soldiers of Odin is one of an increasing number of anti-migrant groups springing up across the continent.  The group insists it has no connection to the Swedish football ‘firms’ who went on the rampage in Stockholm last week and says it has not been involved in violence. But according to police, it is just a matter of time. 

Almost all of them have criminal records, with several having served lengthy prison sentences.

When MailOnline later gained exclusive access to the group’s headquarters, a converted bar in a suburb of Kemi, western Finland, replica assault rifles and Nazi memorabilia were openly on display.  This included a dagger with a swastika on the hilt, an SS officer’s hat placed on top of a skull, and an Adolf Hitler T-shirt. The ceiling was covered in camouflage netting, and large Finnish flags covered the walls.  Posters and magazines for feared skinhead groups were found in the lavatory, and a gas mask and hangman’s noose were mounted above the bar. A number of assault rifles – which, according to the Odins, were replicas – were also arranged on shelves.

A number of members say they believed Nazism was ‘not all bad’, and had ‘good points’ like a focus on ‘protecting the national culture’. Some also share White Supremacist views.

Ranta himself, speaking exclusively to MailOnline over the telephone from Spain, is unapologetic about his radical views. ‘The white population will be replaced by other races if we can’t change the current situation,’ he says. ‘Every race has good and bad features and that’s why all of them are important. Some races may have lower average IQ than us. ‘White Supremacists are welcome to join the Odins,'
(03-08-2016, 11:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry, but I dn't give any credibility to a supposed "news story" that does not list any names or details and only provides one side of the story.  It is just more propaganda.

Sounds familiar to the old "black man steals more chains and cement blocks than he can swim across river with".

You're wearing the same shirt as in your avatar?

[Image: la0s4Yr.jpg]
(03-08-2016, 11:56 AM)Vlad Wrote: You're wearing the same shirt as in your avatar?

[Image: la0s4Yr.jpg]

You 100% believe every one-sided story you read on the internet even when it does not list any verifiable information at all, and I am the being naive??

That is a good one Vlad.
(03-08-2016, 11:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Nothing is more lazy then just blindly believeing everything that fits your own theory while ignoring reality.

MailOnline gained exclusive access to the gang's leadership and visited its secretive headquarters – which was packed with Nazi memorabilia and White Supremacist propaganda. 

Founded in September by ex-convict Mika Ranta, a self-confessed, violent neo-Nazi, Soldiers of Odin is one of an increasing number of anti-migrant groups springing up across the continent.  The group insists it has no connection to the Swedish football ‘firms’ who went on the rampage in Stockholm last week and says it has not been involved in violence. But according to police, it is just a matter of time. 

Almost all of them have criminal records, with several having served lengthy prison sentences.

When MailOnline later gained exclusive access to the group’s headquarters, a converted bar in a suburb of Kemi, western Finland, replica assault rifles and Nazi memorabilia were openly on display.  This included a dagger with a swastika on the hilt, an SS officer’s hat placed on top of a skull, and an Adolf Hitler T-shirt. The ceiling was covered in camouflage netting, and large Finnish flags covered the walls.  Posters and magazines for feared skinhead groups were found in the lavatory, and a gas mask and hangman’s noose were mounted above the bar. A number of assault rifles – which, according to the Odins, were replicas – were also arranged on shelves.

A number of members say they believed Nazism was ‘not all bad’, and had ‘good points’ like a focus on ‘protecting the national culture’. Some also share White Supremacist views.

Ranta himself, speaking exclusively to MailOnline over the telephone from Spain, is unapologetic about his radical views. ‘The white population will be replaced by other races if we can’t change the current situation,’ he says. ‘Every race has good and bad features and that’s why all of them are important. Some races may have lower average IQ than us. ‘White Supremacists are welcome to join the Odins,'

Go back and watch the videos in that story when they interview the members. It was pretty obvious where they stood.