Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy football forum
Pick 2

John Brown (vs LA after his first respectable fantasy game of the year)
Steve smith (vs OAK after his best game)
Brandon Marshall (vs SEA coming off injury and poor game against KC)

And out of curiosity who would you take a QB
Rivers (vs NO)
Bortles (vs IND)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 11:30 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Pick 2

Rivers (vs NO)
Bortles (vs IND)

Bortles but rivers has a good matchup, but San Diego may opt to run.

John brown probably especially if Floyd is out.
Marshall, hard to sit your studs
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 11:30 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Pick 2

Rivers (vs NO)
Bortles (vs IND)
Rivers... Everybody lights up the Saints in fantasy. Starting him myself.

I'd go with Brown. I'm a Steve Smith fan, but I'd wanna see it again from him. Fitzpatrick has been exposed, and I'm sure Marshall will see Sherman a time or two.... I'm sitting Forte for Isiah Crowell: I hate that match up that much.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I need two out of: Landry, Cooks, CJ Anderson. And one out of Fleener, Pitta. Help me Rhonda.
Reply/Quote
Amari Cooper (vs SD) or Terrelle Pryor (vs NE) as my flex.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 02:57 PM)jason Wrote: Amari Cooper (vs SD) or Terrelle Pryor (vs NE) as my flex.

I'd go cooper, I expect a high scoring game between those 2 teams and I doubt bill let's the Browns one weapon beat them this week.
Reply/Quote
Well, I just dropped Bengals RB Gio Bernard. He has became a dead weight, an anchor around my teams neck. Probably Zampese but for what ever reason, Bernard was dead weight. ...My lone Bengals are Dalton and Hill. Both are starting this week due to Seattle bye week and I can't start Russell Wilson. I can see both becoming bench players or cut in future. A lot depends on Zampese and some other pass catchers stepping up besides AJ Green. Bengals not loaded with top Fantasy Players. AJ Green and that is about it. Nugent may be better in Fantasy than Bengals fans give him credit for in real life. Right now anybody needing a kicker should be all over Nugent since he is making kicks and Bengals need a road map to find the end zone.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 02:57 PM)jason Wrote: Amari Cooper (vs SD) or Terrelle Pryor (vs NE) as my flex.

Cooper, verner is out for the year with an ACL.  Start all raiders and chargers this week
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 06:25 AM)kevin Wrote: Well, I just dropped Bengals RB Gio Bernard.  He has became a dead weight, an anchor around my teams neck. Probably Zampese but for what ever reason, Bernard was dead weight. ...My lone Bengals are Dalton and Hill. Both are starting this week due to Seattle bye week and I can't start Russell Wilson. I can see both becoming bench players or cut in future. A lot depends on Zampese and some other pass catchers stepping up besides AJ Green.  Bengals not loaded with top Fantasy Players. AJ Green and that is about it. Nugent may be better in Fantasy than Bengals fans give him credit for in real life. Right now anybody needing a kicker should be all over Nugent since he is making kicks and Bengals need a road map to find the end zone.

You are giving up on Bernard a little premature depending on you you picked up. He hasn't been great by any means but he is typically a 10-12 pt machine.  Who did you drop him for?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 11:19 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Cooper, verner is out for the year with an ACL.  Start all raiders and chargers this week
Yeah. The Verrett injury made it a no brainer. I picked up Deandre Washington too because guy I'm playing has Latavious Murray, I'm I'm just that dirty... I'll probably start him too.

I'm on the fence at QB right now too. I started Dalton the first 2 weeks, but have played Phillip Rivers since. I have AJ Green and it's nice to double up the points on his TDs but Dalton has thrown many this year. I was gonna start him for sure if Eifert was back... Now I just don't know.

Stick with Rivers, or go with Andy?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 11:58 AM)jason Wrote: Yeah. The Verrett injury made it a no brainer. I picked up Deandre Washington too because guy I'm playing has Latavious Murray, I'm I'm just that dirty... I'll probably start him too.

I'm on the fence at QB right now too. I started Dalton the first 2 weeks, but have played Phillip Rivers since. I have AJ Green and it's nice to double up the points on his TDs but Dalton has thrown many this year. I was gonna start him for sure if Eifert was back... Now I just don't know.

Stick with Rivers, or go with Andy?

Dalton is playing great, it's a matter of time before he has his big game.  Id gamble on him, I'm also the guy rolling with mariota this week (Bortles out) because they are playing Miami and I think he will have a big game eventually. 

With that said.... Oaklands d is bad. Tough call.  

Oak v SD might be a shoot out too.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 11:21 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: You are giving up on Bernard a little premature depending on you you picked up. He hasn't been great by any means but he is typically a 10-12 pt machine.  Who did you drop him for?

Like chess, it was time to trade pieces....I dropped Gio Bernard, Darren Sproles, Quince Enunwa, Cole Beasley and Dennis Pitta......but I picked up Terrance West, Eddie Royal, Michael Thomas, Zach Miller and Packers Defense due to Seattle D has a bye week. ...Who I picked up are out playing who I dropped.  ....Bernard just isn't rushing for any yards. OK, he had a nice pass catching game. I want RBs that rush for yards first and if they can catch even better.  Gio is not gaining any rushing yards so far, he stinks. ...Hill and West are my only RBs due to bye week replacements.....Now I will drop Packers D next week because I will no longer need them, and pick up the best rushing RB that I can get. I'm hoping some free agent starts rushing for yards, I need a sleeper.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
CJ Anderson or Melvin Gordon? A couple of tasty matchups but I'm leaning toward getting a piece of that SD Oakland game.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 09:02 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: CJ Anderson or Melvin Gordon? A couple of tasty matchups but I'm leaning toward getting a piece of that SD Oakland game.

Both have good matchups. Who else are you atarting On your team?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 10:06 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Both have good matchups. Who else are you atarting On your team?

We start 2 wr 2 rb a te and wr/rb flex. I have Julio and Landry starting at wr. Zeke and David Johnson at rb. (Forgot to mention Zeke in my first post). Tyrell Williams and will fuller are other possibilities at flex.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 09:02 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: CJ Anderson or Melvin Gordon? A couple of tasty matchups but I'm leaning toward getting a piece of that SD Oakland game.
I'd take Gordon based on matchup.

Having said that, I have no idea who Denver plays this week. But I think you want in that SD vs OAKLAND game.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 10:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: We start 2 wr 2 rb a te and wr/rb flex. I have Julio and Landry starting at wr. Zeke and David Johnson at rb. (Forgot to mention Zeke in my first post). Tyrell Williams and will fuller are other possibilities at flex.
How in the hell did you manage to have Julio, Zeke, and David Johnson on your team?...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 12:02 AM)jason Wrote: I'd take Gordon based on matchup.

Having said that, I have no idea who Denver plays this week. But I think you want in that SD vs OAKLAND game.

Denver plays Atlanta.... They have the 30th ranked D.

It's not as clear cut as one would think. In fact according to fantasy pros, who takes all major sites rankings and averages them out, CJ Anderson is ranked 4th and Melvin 6th. Both great

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/rb.php
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 08:40 AM)jason Wrote: How in the hell did you manage to have Julio, Zeke, and David Johnson on your team?...

It's either a keeper league or a 6/8 team league 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 10:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: We start 2 wr 2 rb a te and wr/rb flex.  I have Julio and Landry starting at wr. Zeke and David Johnson at rb. (Forgot to mention Zeke in my first post). Tyrell Williams and will fuller are other possibilities at flex.

And you should never flex Williams or fuller over a RB.  They would only be start worthy as a WR through bye weeks.
Reply/Quote