Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy football forum
(10-12-2016, 07:13 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I would strongly suggest keeping Gordon. Like 30 fewer yards than Miller and 7 more TD's. Doesn't matter if he's got a low ypc he is going to get redzone looks all year and will continue to get touches. Miller has disappointed much like the Texans offense. Gordon will be a top 5-10 RB all year IMO Ive been disappointed with Miller, thought when he got this shot he'd turn into a star but hes about what hes always been. 

I'd do the blunt for Cobb one though
This...

Miller's a dud, and Woodhead ain't around to take Gordon's TDs in the red zone anymore.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 09:02 PM)jason Wrote: I'm in the same boat. I load up on WRs on purpose then worry about RBs. I'm so glad my neighbor beat me to Jeremy Hill, because I was gonna take him in the fourth. Forte was the first one I took. Looked like a good pick for two weeks. I was ahead of the pack on Jordan Howard, but all I have is him, Crowell, and Forte.... I think I'll pick up Dion Lewis next week while he's still on the pup. You may want to do the same. He was great last year when healthy.

I'd go Fozzie and Booker. Gio may get more snaps than Hill again.

AB may put up 40 on the Dolphins. Decker's done for the year, so Marshall should see more targets... Somehow Steve Smith keeps chugging. I had him last year, but was afraid he wouldn't recover... Wrong.

Thanks for the reminder, I had completely forgot about Lewis coming back. Definitely worth picking up when your RB situation looks like mine.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 07:13 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I would strongly suggest keeping Gordon. Like 30 fewer yards than Miller and 7 more TD's. Doesn't matter if he's got a low ypc he is going to get redzone looks all year and will continue to get touches. Miller has disappointed much like the Texans offense. Gordon will be a top 5-10 RB all year IMO Ive been disappointed with Miller, thought when he got this shot he'd turn into a star but hes about what hes always been. 

I'd do the blunt for Cobb one though

Got Cobb, now going to try and get Deangelo Williams for devante Parker.  Try and protect the most valuable fantasy asset 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 09:47 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Got Cobb, now going to try and get Deangelo Williams for devante Parker.  Try and protect the most valuable fantasy asset 

With Bell's injury and suspension history that is not a bad plan
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 09:47 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Got Cobb, now going to try and get Deangelo Williams for devante Parker.  Try and protect the most valuable fantasy asset 
I started Williams the first three weeks, and planned to sit on him for a while just in case... I couldn't though. I got really thin and RB and needed guys I could use.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Who to start?

Michael Thomas at home against a short weeked Panthers Defense

or

Will Fuller at home against a very banged up Colts defense

????

Or do you go crazy and sit Julio Jones, on the road against an angry Seattle defense, and start both the rookies?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2016, 05:42 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Who to start?

or

????

Or do you go crazy and sit Julio Jones, on the road against an angry Seattle defense, and start both the rookies?

I'd go fuller
Reply/Quote

or

????

Fuller....

And you never sit Julio... Maybe not even on his bye .

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

or

????

Like others have said... Fuller

And again never sit Julio.  He is one play away from WR1 numbers
Reply/Quote
I took somebody's advice on here and dumped some of my Bengals...as he said, I had too many players from the same team. He was right. I dumped Bernard and the Bengals D. I really only need one D anyway and I drafted Seattle. Last week in their bye week I could have added Bengals but I didn't like the at Dallas game, so I picked up Packers D who was amazingly there to be added......I still have Dalton and Hill but both are riding the pines. I do not believe Hill is ready to play or do much, and it is New England. So West and Sproles are my RBs and Russell Wilson starts at QB. Fitzgerald, Marshall, Matthews at WR. Tucker kicking and Seattle D. At TE Henry gave me a lot of points Thursday. ...On my bench also are Britt and Thomas at WR and TE Miller...I had a chance to add Eifert but he was still injured. Somebody else added him. I hope he enjoys Eifert not able to give him any points. I know that is an add for hopes down the road, but I passed on it. ......I do like the advise to drop some Bengals because it is paying off. All those Bengals were killing me. .....I do want to get Hill back in there starting, hopefully next week against Browns. .....Dalton a good back-up to Wilson at this time. ....I'm weak at RB, but I think I have a strong passing game to get points. I need a win this week, and I'm already out front thanks to Henry and my starters match up with the expert suggestions for a change.....I don't look for anybody to drop a good RB because in my league people are hoarding RB's, some carrying as many as 5. Still, my eyes are hunting for RB's every week. If a free agent starts doing good, I will be all over adding him. It's weak that I am starting Sproles at all. Now watch, he will have big game for me saying that. I wish Hill was healthy, but I can't take the chance and not against Patriots. I look for Hill to see very limited action. I really don't think he is all that healthy. I have to go with the odds and the odds say bench him this week.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I need 3 wr out of Landry, Hopkins, Maclin, fuller, Julio. You don't dare sit Julio but EVERY other matchup is just prime. Oh, and Tavon Austin (na).
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 05:45 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I need 3 wr out of Landry, Hopkins, Maclin, fuller, Julio.  You don't dare sit Julio but EVERY other matchup is just prime. Oh, and Tavon Austin (na).

I'd go Landry, Hopkins, and Julio. When in doubt go with the most talented players. I wouldn't start two WR from the same team, so that'd leave you Julio vs Maclin. I like Maclin but not over Julio even with the tough matchup. Plus look at who's throwing them the ball. 
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 07:21 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I'd go Landry, Hopkins, and Julio. When in doubt go with the most talented players. I wouldn't start two WR from the same team, so that'd leave you Julio vs Maclin. I like Maclin but not over Julio even with the tough matchup. Plus look at who's throwing them the ball. 

Now that's sound. Thanks. Plus the possibility of high winds in Oakland makes me downgrade Maclin. Otherwise, I would think that game would turn into a shootout.
Reply/Quote
Qb Brady
Rb1 Bell
Rb2 Gordon- locked
WR1 Aj green
WR2 _______
TE Rudolph
Flex_____

So here is my dilemma. I'm leaning cooks Howard but have a gut feel on Alshon,and all of them have great matchups and opportunities.

Alshon vs jax
Cooks vs car
Cobb vs dal

J Howard v jax
J stew v NO
Reply/Quote
Qb bortles
Rb1 McCoy
Rb2 Gordon - locked
Wr1 Julio
Wr2 ______
TE gronk
Flex ______

So here is my dilemma here, thinking Alshon Baldwin. In this leage you get rewarded 2 pts for 20-49 yd TDs and 5 for 50+

Alshon vs jax
Baldwin vs atl
Crabtree vs Chiefs
Blount v Cincy
Hill va patriots
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 09:51 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Qb Brady
Rb1 Bell
Rb2 Gordon- locked
WR1 Aj green
WR2 _______
TE Rudolph
Flex_____

So here is my dilemma. I'm leaning cooks Howard but have a gut feel on Alshon,and all of them have great matchups and opportunities.

Alshon vs jax
Cooks vs car
Cobb vs dal

J Howard v jax
J stew v NO
Howard and Cooks.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 05:45 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I need 3 wr out of Landry, Hopkins, Maclin, fuller, Julio. You don't dare sit Julio but EVERY other matchup is just prime. Oh, and Tavon Austin (na).
Fuller is out.

Good for me. I'm playing against him.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 05:38 PM)kevin Wrote: I took somebody's advice on here and dumped some of my Bengals...as he said, I had too many players from the same team. He was right. I dumped Bernard and the Bengals D. I really only need one D anyway and I drafted Seattle. Last week in their bye week I could have added Bengals but I didn't like the at Dallas game, so I picked up Packers D who was amazingly there to be added......I still have Dalton and Hill but both are riding the pines. I do not believe Hill is ready to play or do much, and it is New England. So West and Sproles are my RBs and Russell Wilson starts at QB. Fitzgerald, Marshall, Matthews at WR. Tucker kicking and Seattle D. At TE Henry gave me a lot of points Thursday. ...On my bench also are Britt and Thomas at WR and TE Miller...I had a chance to add Eifert but he was still injured. Somebody else added him. I hope he enjoys Eifert not able to give him any points. I know that is an add for hopes down the road, but I passed on it. ......I do like the advise to drop some Bengals because it is paying off. All those Bengals were killing me. .....I do want to get Hill back in there starting, hopefully next week against Browns. .....Dalton a good back-up to Wilson at this time. ....I'm weak at RB, but I think I have a strong passing game to get points. I need a win this week, and I'm already out front thanks to Henry and my starters match up with the expert suggestions for a change.....I don't look for anybody to drop a good RB because in my league people are hoarding RB's, some carrying as many as 5. Still, my eyes are hunting for RB's every week. If a free agent starts doing good, I will be all over adding him. It's weak that I am starting Sproles at all. Now watch, he will have big game for me saying that. I wish Hill was healthy, but I can't take the chance and not against Patriots. I look for Hill to see very limited action. I really don't think he is all that healthy. I have to go with the odds and the odds say bench him this week.
Starting line up looks much better now.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2016, 07:21 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I'd go Landry, Hopkins, and Julio. When in doubt go with the most talented players. I wouldn't start two WR from the same team, so that'd leave you Julio vs Maclin. I like Maclin but not over Julio even with the tough matchup. Plus look at who's throwing them the ball. 
I'm sitting Landry... That means he'll have a good game.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I picked up RB Ajeyi and dropped Sproles and in starting line-up....Also replaced Matthews with Britt at WR, then dropped Matthews for RB Duke Johnson due to too many RBs with a bye week in week 8. ....Am starting Dalton over Wilson at QB because he is just playing better. Wilson can't even run due to injury. Dalton going against Browns defense in Cincinnati. ...So going with Dalton, West, Ajeyi, Marshall, Fitzgerald, Britt, Henry, Tucker, Seahawks D.....Reserves are Wilson, Hill, Johnson, Thomas, Miller......Next week I will have to add a kicker to replace Tucker in bye week, and I may have to drop Thomas. I hate dropping my back up WRs to fill bye week needs, but there are many WRs in free agency putting up yards. Once I get week 8 bye week out of the way, I'm in kind of good shape rest of season I think. Week 8 hits my team hard and I refuse to start bye week players for no points as I've seen some do. I'm not afraid to make moves. 4 of my week 7 starters have bye weeks in week 8. ...Making moves now except kicker next week, and then will have to drop and add after week 8.......Like Bengals, my team The Puddy Tats was 0-3 but now 2-3 and trying to claw back to 3-3 and . 500 , as Bengals try to claw to 3-4 and then . 500.....Week 8 RBs will have to be Hill and Johnson. Britt will need replaced so I guess I need to keep Thomas. I don't know how I replace Tucker. Maybe drop worst bye week player at end so no team can claim him week 8, and put in claim as soon as Sunday games over. Very tricky bye week for me in week 8.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote