Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany tells Muslims you can't poop in the showers
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/germany-initiates-poster-campaign-to-fight-groping-rape-and-public-pooping/

Anyone have the stats on how many white people poop in public showers?

[Image: 2nhg4kz.png]
Just brilliant. Can't wait for these guys to justify this behavior .
Americans poop in the shower.

Now, nobody here is saying pooping in the shower is OK. I'm just trying to deflect from the issue in the OP.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
bfine Wrote:Americans poop in the shower.

Now, nobody here is saying pooping in the shower is OK. I'm just trying to deflect from the issue in the OP.

You forgot to call me a racist or mention that I have used savage in the past. Ninja
If its just for the Muslims /refugees why do they have it German too?

Oh...right. "Primitives" "Savages"

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-23-2016, 09:25 PM)Vlad Wrote: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/germany-initiates-poster-campaign-to-fight-groping-rape-and-public-pooping/

Anyone have the stats on how many white people poop in public showers?

[Image: 2nhg4kz.png]

This just made me laugh because, no shitting you, when I was in high school we had a rash of this in the locker rooms. It started off on the football team, but since it was obviously a member of a small group, it started happening in the regular locker room so as to make it harder to determine the culprit. Happened about twice a week for a semester. I know it was more than one person, because I know at least two of the culprits, but they didn't admit to more that two incidents a piece.

Anyway, this story just made me think about that and have a good laugh.
(01-23-2016, 09:59 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This just made me laugh because, no shitting you, when I was in high school we had a rash of this in the locker rooms. It started off on the football team, but since it was obviously a member of a small group, it started happening in the regular locker room so as to make it harder to determine the culprit. Happened about twice a week for a semester. I know it was more than one person, because I know at least two of the culprits, but they didn't admit to more that two incidents a piece.

My first college dorm had an anonymous "shower shitter" as well.  
Literal and figurative shit post. Good job.
(01-23-2016, 09:59 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This just made me laugh because, no shitting you, when I was in high school we had a rash of this in the locker rooms. It started off on the football team, but since it was obviously a member of a small group, it started happening in the regular locker room so as to make it harder to determine the culprit. Happened about twice a week for a semester. I know it was more than one person, because I know at least two of the culprits, but they didn't admit to more that two incidents a piece.

Don't they have a guy in Ohio who shits on cars that they can't catch?

Yep: found it.

http://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.ssf/2015/03/police_man_has_pooped_on_and_i.html

Quote:AKRON, Ohio -- A man has wandered the Kenmore neighborhood of Akron pooping on - and inside - at least 19 parked cars during the last three years.

On Tuesday, however, a resident took a photo of a man pooping on his latest car in the 2900 block of Cory Avenue. Police are working to identify him.

Akron police Lt. Rick Edwards said the man has mostly targeted residents of the Castle Homes area during the last six months. 
The man on Tuesday pooped on the hood of the car, but Edwards said in other cases he's smeared excrement on door handles. When the car doors were unlocked, the man pooped in the passenger seat of the car. 

Some residents had their car pooped on multiple times, which was the case Tuesday, Edwards said.
In nine of the cases, including once on Jan. 22, the person whose car was pooped on did not want to make a full police report. They instead wanted to alert police patrolling the area.

In the nine other cases before Tuesday, residents reported the incidents to police. 

Smirk

(01-23-2016, 10:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My first college dorm had an anonymous "shower shitter" as well.  

Jebus!  And I thought the guys pissing in the shower were bad!
I worked in a truck stop for a little over a year in high school. There's a reason that sign is in English.
(01-23-2016, 11:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Don't they have a guy in Ohio who shits on cars that they can't catch?

Yep: found it.

http://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.ssf/2015/03/police_man_has_pooped_on_and_i.html

Smirk

Jebus!  And I thought the guys pissing in the shower were bad!

Sorry, Cleveland isn't part of Ohio no matter what a map or the government says.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
GMDi Wrote:If its just for the Muslims /refugees why do they have it German too?

Oh...right.  "Primitives" "Savages"

Cool

Probably so Germans can laugh at them.
Belsnick Wrote:This just made me laugh because, no shitting you, when I was in high school we had a rash of this in the locker rooms. It started off on the football team, but since it was obviously a member of a small group, it started happening in the regular locker room so as to make it harder to determine the culprit. Happened about twice a week for a semester. I know it was more than one person, because I know at least two of the culprits, but they didn't admit to more that two incidents a piece.

Haha have to say I have never had a shower crapper around.
(01-24-2016, 12:24 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Sorry, Cleveland isn't part of Ohio no matter what a map or the government says.

But Akron is.   Mellow
(01-24-2016, 12:30 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Probably so Germans can laugh at them.

I got some German for you:

Du schtinkt!
(01-24-2016, 12:14 AM)Benton Wrote: I worked in a truck stop for a little over a year in high school. 

For "tips"?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-24-2016, 01:17 AM)bfine32 Wrote: For "tips"?

Many journalists start out as shower valets.
It is an important service.
I mean, you wouldn't want to pick up the soap in a truck stop shower would you ?
The slower the valet retrieves the soap, the higher the tip.
Sometimes they get more than the tip.
Ninja
If you use public showers, you deserve to stand in shit...  Nancys.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
In all seriousness, did anyone ask why this is aimed at Muslims if it is also written in German and English?
(01-23-2016, 09:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: If its just for the Muslims /refugees why do they have it German too?

Oh...right.  "Primitives" "Savages"

Cool

(01-25-2016, 04:16 AM)Nately120 Wrote: In all seriousness, did anyone ask why this is aimed at Muslims if it is also written in German and English?

Because of Political Correctness, if they wrote it in Arabic only, then they would be sued for discriminating.

Can't believe I had to explain that...