Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany tells Muslims you can't poop in the showers
(02-05-2016, 01:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sure if you want to post degenerates pooping outside because they don't understand how to use a western toilet then feel free.  I can guarantee No one here will be breaking down their pooping technique to justify their actions like you are trying to do for these Muslims In Europe

I don't think anyone is talking about poop as much as you starting another thread about it.   Smirk

All I'm saying is a video of a guy crapping in a lawn isn't much proof that these "savages" can never "assimilate" and we need to "send them back to where the come from".

You intense fascination with them is actually borderline crazy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-05-2016, 01:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't think anyone is talking about poop as much as you starting another thread about it.   Smirk

All I'm saying is a video of a guy crapping in a lawn isn't much proof that these "savages" can never "assimilate" and we need to "send them back to where the come from".

You intense fascination with them is actually borderline crazy.

The intense fascination is by you and a handful of others here to justify anything that these refugees in Europe or anyone who is either Muslim or dark skinned.    

Most of us are iust following the news and reacting.

Where is there another poop thread?
(02-05-2016, 01:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The intense fascination is by you and a handful of others here to justify anything that these refugees in Europe or anyone who is either Muslim or dark skinned.    

You consider is "justification" because you can't / won't see anything other than what you are ready "know": These savages can never assimilate and should go back where they came from.

Your "reaction" is always the same.

When anyone points out that perhaps one example isn't representative of an entire group of people you accuse them of "defending any brown skinned people".

You didn't start the other poop thread...you were just all over it as another example of....

Ah, what's the use.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-05-2016, 01:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes and we have moved forward on that technology.   They also used horses in the Roman Empire as well.    But we have advanced that as well.

How is it an advancement? It's merely a more comfortable way that is not as good for your body. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-05-2016, 01:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The intense fascination is by you and a handful of others here to justify anything that these refugees in Europe or anyone who is either Muslim or dark skinned.    

I could be wrong,  but I think they're insinuating all your other threads are "shit".
Shocked
(02-06-2016, 08:03 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I could be wrong,  but I think they're insinuating all your other threads are "shit".
Shocked

Yeah color me shocked. Funny how they all flock to post repeatedly. Besides not sure Dino should be talking about anyones thread posting quality. Ninja