Germany tells Muslims you can't poop in the showers
(01-26-2016, 01:39 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: German
English
French
Italian
Spanish
Arabic

*sighs

Well, not really. I'm not sure where you're getting that, but Turkey has the largest number of migrants in Germany. And — as I said earlier — it classifies Middle Eastern/North African as the second largest population demographic (4.5%) after English speaking Europeans (91%). Of those, Turkish people make up the majority, and are — as stated — the largest groups of migrants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany

Since the only source of that photo is a Facebook post claiming it's in Arabic, I'm wondering if it's not actually in Turkish. Many of the symbols are similar and it would make a lot more sense than having it in Arabic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-26-2016, 02:07 PM)Benton Wrote: Well, not really. I'm not sure where you're getting that, but Turkey has the largest number of migrants in Germany. And — as I said earlier — it classifies Middle Eastern/North African as the second largest population demographic (4.5%) after English speaking Europeans (91%). Of those, Turkish people make up the majority, and are — as stated — the largest groups of migrants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany

Since the only source of that photo is a Facebook post claiming it's in Arabic, I'm wondering if it's not actually in Turkish. Many of the symbols are similar and it would make a lot more sense than having it in Arabic.

I though Turkish was written in the modern Roman Alphabet, not the Persian of Arabic script.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Example of lighting a candle, instead of cursing the darkness:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/02/04/germany-develops-multicultural-toilets-to-stop-migrants-defecating-on-floor/
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-04-2016, 09:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Example of lighting a candle, instead of cursing the darkness:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/02/04/germany-develops-multicultural-toilets-to-stop-migrants-defecating-on-floor/

Lol stop the madness!!!!

Either use the toilet the right way or head back to where you belong. Because of you can't use a western toilet then you don't need to be in the west.

They have all these crazy rules for dropping a deuce. Left foot in right foot out do the hokey pokey don't use toilet paper and drop a deuce on the non green floor.
(02-04-2016, 09:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Example of lighting a candle, instead of cursing the darkness:

Those are so much better for you. That's awesome.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-05-2016, 12:26 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol stop the madness!!!!  

Either use the toilet the right way or head back to where you belong.    Because of you can't use a western toilet then you don't need to be in  the west.    

They have all these crazy rules for dropping a deuce.   Left foot in right foot out do the hokey pokey don't use toilet paper and drop a deuce on the non green floor.

But what if YOU are using it wrong (or rather it is designed wrong for the best way to poop)?

http://www.menshealth.com/health/pooping-wrong
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-05-2016, 08:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Those are so much better for you. That's awesome.

I think I'd still rather go for the Squatty Potty, more support than squatting like that.

(02-05-2016, 08:42 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think I'd still rather go for the Squatty Potty, more support than squatting like that.

That's the one they talk about in the link I posted.  

Kind of funny to think about though that even when it comes to pooping our "modern" ways are worse than the "primitives" when it comes to be the right "right
 way or "healthier" way.
(01-26-2016, 06:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I though Turkish was written in the modern Roman Alphabet, not the Persian of Arabic script.
heck if I know. I've seen it written, it didn't look like roman.
(02-05-2016, 09:42 AM)Benton Wrote: heck if I know. I've seen it written, it didn't look like roman.

Modern Turkish is written in Latin/Roman script and alphabet. They transitioned to it after the Ottoman Empire fell and it replaced the Ottoman Turkish alphabet and script which was Perso-Arabic.

That being said, during the Ottoman Empire, some non-Muslim Turks would apparently write Turkish in Latin or Greek script, so it would not be unheard of if a Muslim Turk used Perso-Arabic script to write modern Turkish.
(01-23-2016, 10:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My first college dorm had an anonymous "shower shitter" as well.  

I worked at a Pacific Sunwear in high school, and one day, some random girl came in, went in the locker room, and promptly shit and puked everywhere.

Horribleness.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(02-05-2016, 08:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: But what if YOU are using it wrong (or rather it is designed wrong for the best way to poop)?

http://www.menshealth.com/health/pooping-wrong

We poop the way we poop here. Feel free to swap out all your toilets for the Muslim one they are trying to sell in Germany.
(02-05-2016, 11:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We poop the way we poop here.   Feel free to swap out all your toilets for the Muslim one they are trying to sell  in Germany.

But what if there is a better way?

Not just for poop but for other things?  Do we just do things "the way we do here" no matter what we learn?

We don't smoke like we use to.

We don't sell cocaine in our sodas anymore.

Sometimes change is good.
(02-05-2016, 11:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: But what if there is a better way?

Not just for poop but for other things?  Do we just do things "the way we do here" no matter what we learn?

We don't smoke like we use to.

We don't sell cocaine in our sodas anymore.

Sometimes change is good.

Then trailblaze away. Start pooping Muslim style in your yard.

(02-05-2016, 11:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We poop the way we poop here.   Feel free to swap out all your toilets for the Muslim one they are trying to sell  in Germany.

It's not a muslim toilet. It's commonly used in most of Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Southern and Eastern Europe. They used squat toilets in the Roman Empire (the West!)

(02-05-2016, 11:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Then trailblaze away.   Start pooping Muslim style in your yard.  

So you want videos of Westerners going to the bathroom outside?

Do we have to do that dance on this subject?

Just so you can say a few example aren't the same as these "savages" who cannot "assimilate"?

Just stop.
(02-05-2016, 12:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you want videos of Westerners going to the bathroom outside?

Just so you can say a few example aren't the same as these "savages" who cannot "assimilate"?

Just stop.

Let him make a fool of himself. 

(02-05-2016, 12:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you want videos of Westerners going to the bathroom outside?

Just stop.

Sure if you want to post degenerates pooping outside because they don't understand how to use a western toilet then feel free. I can guarantee No one here will be breaking down their pooping technique to justify their actions like you are trying to do for these Muslims In Europe
(02-05-2016, 12:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's not a muslim toilet. It's commonly used in most of Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Southern and Eastern Europe. They used squat toilets in the Roman Empire (the West!)

Yes and we have moved forward on that technology. They also used horses in the Roman Empire as well. But we have advanced that as well.
Call me a naive idealist but I dream of living in a world where you don't have to tell anyone not to poop in the showers.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll