Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
This little girl got separated from her mom, and then a guy follows her into the restroom, knocks her, out, and was taking her to a stall to rape her when the mom got to the bathroom and then other customers did, too.

Everyone bashed me when I said the new transgender bathroom laws would cause problems, and the people who disagreed with me said that someone who wants to commit these crimes will do so regardless, but then why is this the third or fourth instance like this that I've heard about since these laws passed?

Do people still think it's ok to endanger young children and risk them losing quite possibly the most sacred thing a female child can have just to make people feel ok that believe that they're something that they're not?

Here's the full story:

Quote:Chicago - A man is accused of choking an 8-year-old girl unconscious in a Chicago public restroom.

Chicago police told CBS Chicago that the girl and her mother got separated inside a store, the girl and went into the restroom.

Reese Hartstirn, 33, allegedly went into the bathroom and choked the girl until she passed out. According to police, the mother heard her daughter scream, and when she went into the bathroom she found Hartstirn carrying her daughter into a stall.

Hartstirn then pushed the girl’s mother as she tried to rescue her, and other store customers helped detain the man until police arrived. Hartstirn allegedly tried to punch a police officer while he was being booked.

The girl was taken to a local hospital for treatment.

According to police, Hartstirn has been charged with aggravated kidnapping, aggravated battery of a child, and aggravated assault of a police officer.

CBS Chicago also reports that Cook County Jail records show Hartstirn was being held without bail, and was due back in court on May 16.
I am confused, can someone tell me what this has to do with trans bathroom usage?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-16-2016, 09:22 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I am confused, can someone tell me what this has to do with trans bathroom usage?

Could someone please explain to him that, since I'm the one who started the thread and made the only post prior to his reply, he could have just asked me.

Anyways, the transgender comes into play because he can legally go into a women's bathroom if he just says "I identify as a woman now," and also the fact that there has already been a few cases like this since the law took effect.

Can someone explain to me if he thinks that this is just a coincidence or what?
Lemme cue up the peanut gallery......

But, but, but the rapist isn't a ______

They don't seem to understand then concept that these policies lead to nefarious activity by all degenerates looking to take advantage. The same problem has happened all over Canada with men pretending to be a ______ and going to a battered women's shelter. Needless to say they weren't going there to counsel the real women.
(05-16-2016, 09:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Could someone please explain to him that, since I'm the one who started the thread and made the only post prior to his reply, he could have just asked me.

Anyways, the transgender comes into play because he can legally go into a women's bathroom if he just says "I identify as a woman now," and also the fact that there has already been a few cases like this since the law took effect.

Well he *could* in some places.  But he didn't.

Soooo.....no.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Would a law saying people have to use the bathroom that matches their anatomy have stopped this or something?
(05-16-2016, 09:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Could someone please explain to him that, since I'm the one who started the thread and made the only post prior to his reply, he could have just asked me.

As to Matt: It's just a shot at you and an opportunity to belittle your stance; but he doesn't like the way the board has turned lately.

As to the OP: Of course if it is made federal law (which is where we are heading) that folks can use whichever facility they feel like there will be increased opportunity for those up to no good to enter the facility they feel like. I can see your point that a supposed "safe haven" will be lost if these rules are passed,  but I think the example provided is just a case of a bad man doing a bad thing.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-16-2016, 09:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to Matt: It's just a shot at you and an opportunity to belittle your stance; but he doesn't like the way the board has turned lately.

[Image: Untitled-3-240x221.jpg]

(05-16-2016, 09:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to the OP: Of course if it is made federal law (which is where we are heading) that folks can use whichever facility they feel like there will be increased opportunity for those up to no good to enter the facility they feel like. I can see your point that a supposed "safe haven" will be lost if these rules are passed,  but I think the example provided is just a case of a bad man doing a bad thing.

And you totally redeemed that last paragraph.

ThumbsUp
(05-16-2016, 09:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lemme cue up the peanut gallery......  

But, but, but the rapist isn't a ______

They don't seem to understand then concept that these policies lead to nefarious activity by all degenerates looking to take advantage.    The same problem has happened all over Canada with men pretending to be a ______ and going to a battered women's shelter.   Needless to say they weren't going there to counsel the real women.

Thank you, Senator McCarthy, for providing a succinct version of the "Transgender Domino Theory".
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(05-16-2016, 09:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to Matt: It's just a shot at you and an opportunity to belittle your stance; but he doesn't like the way the board has turned lately.

Not a shot at him, a shot at his post. And you're right, I don't like the way the board has turned lately. Lots of baseless fear mongering being one of those things. Like the OP.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-16-2016, 10:47 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Not a shot at him, a shot at his post. And you're right, I don't like the way the board has turned lately. Lots of baseless fear mongering being one of those things. Like the OP.

Meh.

It is typical for the boards during an election year.And the 'side' posting the most is usually the side which is most concerned for 'their party's' chances in the upcoming election. It's not surprising that fear-mongering would accompany that.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
It's the third or forth one you've heard because there is a lot of clicks to be had by feeding into people's fears and prejudices. Clicks equal money.

It's really as simple as that.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-16-2016, 10:47 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Not a shot at him, a shot at his post. And you're right, I don't like the way the board has turned lately. Lots of baseless fear mongering being one of those things. Like the OP.

Baseless fear mongering?!

It would be baseless and fear mongering if you went back to my original post and then just ignored how sick/evil a lot of people are in the world, but it's happened a few times, so how is it fear mongering?!

It now has a base of a few examples of it actually happening, so how many more are acceptable before you consider it a problem?
(05-16-2016, 09:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lemme cue up the peanut gallery......  

But, but, but the rapist isn't a MERMAID

They don't seem to understand then concept that these policies lead to nefarious activity by all degenerates looking to take advantage.    The same problem has happened all over Canada with men pretending to be a DISHWASHER and going to a battered women's shelter.   Needless to say they weren't going there to counsel the real women.

That's a fun game.

Did I win?

edit: Could you provide a link to this happening "all over Canada"?

edit x2: I found ONE...in a Brietbart "article". So please provide the rest. Thanks you _______!
(05-16-2016, 10:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Baseless fear mongering?!

It would be baseless and fear mongering if you went back to my original post and then just ignored how sick/evil a lot of people are in the world, but it's happened a few times, so how is it fear mongering?!

It now has a base of a few examples of it actually happening, so how many more are acceptable before you consider it a problem?

Tying it into the transgender bathroom laws is absolutely baseless fear mongering. I have yet to see one example like this that would have been stopped by preventing trans people from using the bathroom of the gender with which they identify, nor one caused by allowing it. These events happened before, they just weren't click bait like they are now for people.

Six months ago, this guy would've been called a sex offender. Now he's lumped in with transgenders?

LOL

Terrified people throw common sense out the window quicker than a blind guy losses at Doom. Personally I think it's a good thing guys can use the women's restroom given that some people sure are acting like girls at a slumber party watching a scary movie.
Didn't this get brought up in the last thread? You reading your own shit Brad?
(05-16-2016, 11:01 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Tying it into the transgender bathroom laws is absolutely baseless fear mongering. I have yet to see one example like this that would have been stopped by preventing trans people from using the bathroom of the gender with which they identify, nor one caused by allowing it. These events happened before, they just weren't click bait like they are now for people.

lol......  aside from Ben having his bodyguards dragging girls into bathrooms where Ben can rape them, I don't think things like this happened much before, and certainly not as frequently as they have been.

But you think that this is a common occurrence that is just being reported now?!  

Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati is a pretty tight community where even the smallest things get reported and blown up, so everyone would know about it, which means it hasn't been happening here.  Where has it been happening?

Actually, I think you're full of shit because assaults/rapes against women get reported pretty heavily everywhere.
If this was about _______ using the bathroom then they would be fine with the 3rd bathroom option.

The only thing they are wanting to accomplish is to force their mental delusions on everyone else. Which isn't warranted given they are less than 1% of the population.

Btw anyone can already use the family restroom. Why is it a problem fkr them to use this option? Oh yes they want to force their issues on the rest of us.

Sorry the rest of us shouldn't have to deal with their baggage. Not to mention lowering the guard of keeping men out of the women's facility
Guess these are no big deal.

Quote:Here are 5 times “transgender” men abused women and children by exploiting such facilities:

1. A Seattle man, citing transgender bathrooms laws, was able to gain access to a women’s locker-room at a public recreational center while little girls were changing for swim practice.

In February, The Daily Wire reported that a Seattle man who walked into the women’s locker-room—on two occasions—and began undressing, cited the “new state rule that allows people to choose a bathroom based on gender identity.” You know, those laws the ingenious left has been pushing because of “inclusiveness.”

“It was a busy time at Evans Pool around 5:30 p.m. Monday February 8,” reports KING5 News. “The pool was open for lap swim. According to Seattle Parks and Recreation, a man wearing board shorts entered the women’s locker room and took off his shirt. Women alerted staff, who told the man to leave, but he said ‘the law has changed and I have a right to be here.’”

Subsequent to this new rule, no one called the police on this man who reportedly came back a second time when young girls were changing into their swimsuits for swim practice.

2. A Toronto man claiming to be transgender was arrested and sentenced to jail for sexually assaulting several women in a women’s shelter after he gained access to the shelter and its shower facilitates as “Jessica.”

As Life Site notes, “A biological man claiming to be ‘transgender’ so as to gain access to and prey on women at two Toronto shelters was jailed ‘indefinitely’” in early March.

Christopher Hambrook, 37, using the name “Jessica,” was able to gain access to Toronto women’s shelters.

“Her tights had been pulled down past her bottom and her bathing suit had been pulled to the side,” reads a court document of one of the incidents. “She yelled at the accused, demanding to know what he was doing. He simply covered his face with his hands, said ‘Oops!’ and started giggling.”

Per Life Site:

Court also heard evidence of Hambrook terrorizing a deaf woman living in the shelter. “The accused grabbed the complainant’s hand and forcibly placed it on his crotch area while his penis was erect,” court heard.

The same deaf women reported that Hambrook would peer at her through a gap between the door and its frame while she showered.

3. A Virginia man was caught and arrested for peeping on and filming two women and a 5-year-old child in a women’s restroom after receiving entry by dressing in drag.

“Richard Rodriguez, 30, filmed a woman in a bathroom stall at the Potomac Mills Mall, Prince William County Police said,” reportedNBC Washington. His victim was a 35-year-old woman who was in a bathroom stall when “she saw a bag moved toward her under the stall divider.” According to police, Rodriguez had been filming her.

Apparently, when the victim rushed out of the stall to confront the man, he had already moved to another woman just one stall over. “The victim alerted the woman and then contacted mall security of the shopping center on 2700 block of Potomac Mills Circle in Woodbridge, Virginia,” noted NBC Washington.

Reports suspect that this was not Rodriguez’s first time peeping on women by dressing himself up as woman to enter a restroom; disturbingly, he likely spied on a 53-year-old woman in May of 2015 and a 35-year-old and her 5-year-old daughter back in October.

“Rodriguez, of Fredericksburg, was charged with three counts of unlawful filming of a non-consenting person and three counts of peeping,” reported NBC Washington.

4. A Los Angeles man dressed in drag, entered a Macy’s department store bathroom and videotaped women under bathroom stalls.

As The Daily Wirereported in late March, charges were filed against Jason Pomare, 33, for allegedly disguising himself as a woman, sneaking in to the women’s restroom at a Macy’s department store and secretly videotaping hours of footage of women in bathroom stalls.

Pomare reportedly disguised himself with a wig and fake breasts; he kept his video camera with him in a small purse.

The suspect “was charged Tuesday with six counts of unlawful use of a concealed camera for purposes of sexual gratification. After his arrest, investigators said a video camera found in his purse had ‘hours’ of video of women using the restroom inside the store,” reports NBC4 News.

5. Two male students were caught at the University of Toronto exploiting “gender-neutral” facilities to peep on women in the shower with their cellphone cameras.

As The Daily Wire’s Pardes Seleh reported in October, The University of Toronto had to change their gender-neutral bathrooms back to bathrooms separated based on biology “after two separate incidents of ‘voyeurism’ were reported on campus September 15 and 19. Male students within the University’s Whitney Hall student residence were caught holding their cellphones over female students’ shower stalls and filming them as they showered.”