Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Hue on his way to Cincy
(11-12-2018, 10:52 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yes, but what does he do exactly? We have an OC. The DC is apparently going to M. Lewis. Is H. Jackson going to be HC?

(11-12-2018, 10:52 PM)grampahol Wrote: The new title: Vice Head Coach.. Casts tie breakers in case DC and OC can't decide on plan of action and takes over if Marv dies in mid-game. 

He's been a HC twice, so I expect him and Marvin to both break down opposing teams offenses. I also think Hue will shoulder some of the HC bureaucratic BS.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 09:28 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'm just on the train of thought that the D is terrible but the offense needs a shot in the ass as well.

Terrible 3rd quarter showings.  Now I'm hearing stats about bad 3rd down conversion rates.

This ship is sinking from horrible D but the offense lately is not showing up either against bad defenses to boot.

I hear ya. I just don't think Lazor has been bad enough to rip from his post in week 10 though, and at this point I doubt it'd be much help. May as well just ride it out, and if the ship goes down just start everything from scratch. Not that I think that will actually happen.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 05:34 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: Thanks....haven”t been as active.  Still drop by to skim posts, though!

Great tp see you’re still around and some of the “old gang” still around.

Yes sir. The great message board lives on. Cool

Been talking to guys like you for over 10 years and before that still checked into the old board.

This one is better though. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 01:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I hear ya. I just don't think Lazor has been bad enough to rip from his post in week 10 though, and at this point I doubt it'd be much help. May as well just ride it out, and if the ship goes down just start everything from scratch. Not that I think that will actually happen.

Yeah I don't either... but I also don't think Hue could be "detrimental to the offense" by getting involved either.

Lazor knows Hue is no chump to football knowledge in many aspects.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote