Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Hue on his way to Cincy
[Image: latest?cb=20140928165911]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 09:39 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: What can he do here?

Hue is a very good hands-on coach.  He's done nothing but good for the Bengals.  He just doesn't excel in the HC position, that does not mean that he has no value in other capacities.

In other news, Welcome to Cincinnati! Land of the misfit toys...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I may turn into a real life sequel to the movie “Falling Down” after this news.

Reply/Quote
This is the most ridiculous franchise in the history of sports.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
With Hue back it will free up Marvin to coach up the D ..
It might turn out to be a season saving hire.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 09:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I may turn into a real life sequel to the movie “Falling Down” after this news.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He wasn't good with the browns or Raiders who is? Mean while he and Andy had a great relationship and our offense was at its best with him as OC be happy it's a good move.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
No point in getting upset. When Hue was fired, we knew it was bound to happen. But he's always done well here so it can't really hurt. My only concern is that Hue is just as bad at clock management and situational football as Marvin is so I don't feel good about him potentially having those responsibilities now that Marvin is DC.

We play the Browns twice and Lazor hasn't been perfect by any means. If Lazor is able to work with Hue and allow him to insert some of his input, the offense can be productive in AJ's absence. Maybe Ross will be utilized more on just go routes and Mixon will get more than 10 carries.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 09:51 PM)JLeClair55 Wrote: With Hue back it will free up Marvin to coach up the D ..
It might turn out to be a season saving hire.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Too shocking to even consider at this point. Maybe in a day or two. Man, I picked a bad day to lay easy on the beer. Wait... I think I have whiskey in the cabinet.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 09:56 PM)Whodey614 Wrote: No point in getting upset. When Hue was fired, we knew it was bound to happen. But he's always done well here so it can't really hurt. My only concern is that Hue is just as bad at clock management and situational football as Marvin is so I don't feel good about him potentially having those responsibilities now that Marvin is DC.

We play the Browns twice and Lazor hasn't been perfect by any means. If Lazor is able to work with Hue and allow him to insert some of his input, the offense can be productive in AJ's absence. Maybe Ross will be utilized more on just go routes and Mixon will get more than 10 carries.

What are you talking about?  Ross caught a 2 yard TD pass.  Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Bright side

It closes the door on this Bozo coming back to "help" Merv.

[Image: th?id=OIP.4l_k-ZGeNNoKzDzUGFkqgAHaE8&pid...=252&h=169]
Reply/Quote
Our WR's and LB's are 2 Groups that absolutely need coaching.

My guess, and I know Hue coached offense mainly, but he also was a DB coach. My guess is they put him at LB coach to free up Haslett to run the defense.
Reply/Quote
Hue to HC, Marv to DC. What could go wrong?
Reply/Quote
Sweet. Hue always brings a little attitude and non wussy to us whenever he coaches here. Seems we could use some
Reply/Quote
Push the whole ***** thing into the river.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 09:39 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: What can he do here?

Hue can help his team win three games , down the stretch. He knows the entire division, especially, our divisional foes down the stretch. If he can get us two wins aginst the land,va Baltimore ore win ( which is a team that he helped us put up good numbers against. He knows Pitt, playing them tough in the first matchup.

Not a huge Hue fan, but this team seems to response d to his coaching  style.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 10:06 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Sweet.  Hue always brings a little attitude and non wussy to us whenever he coaches here.  Seems we could use some
At least now he doesn't have to watch his mouth about crap O-line play.

Pollack is a big boy and doesn't need "Uncle Mikey" to keep him from being all mean about pet project ketchup fellas.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 09:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What are you talking about?  Ross caught a 2 yard TD pass.  Mellow

That's one play. He also had another play where he ran an inside route and Dalton completely missed him, but all of his other targets were straight routes. 

So Lazor had him run 2 different routes. It's a start. Hopefully, Hue will increase that..
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 09:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: This is the most ridiculous franchise in the history of sports.

Yep. Nothing says super bowl like hue Jackson. They won’t be worth a thing until mike brown dies (not wishing death on him for crying out loud) but it’s 27 years evident.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 09:35 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Great another loser coach.  A head coach who hasn't won a playoff game in 15 years joins forces with a head coach that's won 3 1/2 games in 3 years ! Hue was clueless in Cleveland the Browns are playing better without Hue they just beat Atlanta. The GM had to trade Carlos Hyde to force the Browns coaches to play Nick Chubb. 

Well he also wanted Deshaun Jackson or Carson Wentz and management said no. Either Lazor or Jackson will be the next HC for sure. Might as well bring him in now.
Reply/Quote