Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am standing up and saying it
(12-27-2015, 06:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Steeler Elf on a Shelf fell off the mantle crashed and burned as little Steelers fans and a Sociapth had their feels like 2005 dream crushed  Hilarious

to start with, the squeelers don't have an "elf on the shelf". what they do have is an "elf in the hood"!!

Reply/Quote
I am going to be as upset as all the steeler fans when buffalo shanks a 26 yd FG at the end of the game to lose to the jets. Let me say this again....I do not want to face the jets in the WC round!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 05:37 PM)Beaker Wrote: I am going to be as upset as all the steeler fans when buffalo shanks a 26 yd FG at the end of the game to lose to the jets. Let me say this again....I do not want to face the jets in the WC round!

That's because losing to the Jets a 3rd time would be embarrasing.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 09:04 PM)6andcounting Wrote: That's because losing to the Jets a 3rd time would be embarrasing.

...or the steelers would be an easier opponent.
Reply/Quote
Well, they are in.

Now we wait and see...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well, they are in.

Now we wait and see...

Serious non smack question for steeler fans (I asked the same question in JN):

Would you rather face the Bengals in the first round, or in the AFCCG? Give a real reason for your answer.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:56 PM)Beaker Wrote: Serious non smack question for steeler fans (I asked the same question in JN):

Would you rather face the Bengals in the first round, or in the AFCCG? Give a real reason for your answer.

How do you figure CIN would ever make the AFCC?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:56 PM)Beaker Wrote: Serious non smack question for steeler fans (I asked the same question in JN):

I seriously do not care who the Steelers play and when or where.

The only chance to win it all is to get in the playoffs.  They did that so now they have to win or go home.  The opponent is of no concern to me personally.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
The moment is close at hand.

Here we go Bengals, Here we go!
Reply/Quote

The bengals without question. They are the easiest rout toward the next round.

And if the Steelers cant beat the bengals then we can conclude they didn't belong there in the first place.
No big deal.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 04:46 PM)Vlad Wrote: The bengals without question. They are the easiest rout toward the next round.

And if the Steelers cant beat the bengals then we can conclude they didn't belong there in the first place.
No big deal.

Excellent job reading the question lol
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 05:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Excellent job reading the question lol

Did you expect more from vlad?   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 06:53 PM)Beaker Wrote: Did you expect more from vlad?   Hilarious

And being St. Lucys sackrider is about all I expected from you.

Again, I prefer playing the bengals now in the wild card game...the bengals will never sniff the AFCC.
Did you get that?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 08:20 PM)Vlad Wrote: And being St. Lucys sackrider is about all I expected from you.

Again, I prefer playing the bengals now in the wild card game...the bengals will never sniff the AFCC.
Did you get that?

E for effort on the attempted save.

I will say this....the pre-game silence from steeler fans has been deafening.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 09:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: E for effort on the attempted save.

I will say this....the pre-game silence from steeler fans has been deafening.
you've made an ass of u and me "assume" it's a *****. thanks beaker. you are an asshole.
Reply/Quote
I got the game I wanted, against the team I wanted. I will say good game steelers, you won. I will also say I think this was one of the most frustrating losses Ive ever witnessed as a Bengal fan. Not because it was against the steelers, but the way that we went out. They came alll the way back from down 15 in the 4th quarter, then got the INT. All they had to do was run the ball 3 times and kick the FG. But credit to ben for driving them down the field. Some will say it was all because of the personal foul at the end, but the steelers were at the 45 yard line and probably would have at least gotten 10 more yards anyway. I do hope the steeler fans stand up and recognize that the Bengals were a worthy opponent and definitely no push over despite past history.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:20 AM)Beaker Wrote: I got the game I wanted, against the team I wanted. I will say good game steelers, you won. I will also say I think this was one of the most frustrating losses Ive ever witnessed as a Bengal fan. Not because it was against the steelers, but the way that we went out. They came alll the way back from down 15 in the 4th quarter, then got the INT. All they had to do was run the ball 3 times and kick the FG. But credit to ben for driving them down the field. Some will say it was all because of the personal foul at the end, but the steelers were at the 45 yard line and probably would have at least gotten 10 more yards anyway. I do hope the steeler fans stand up and recognize that the Bengals were a worthy opponent and definitely no push over despite past history.

Nah they think it's business as usual
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:22 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Nah they think it's business as usual
because it was "business as usual" beaker has it coming he wanted this and should be flamed accordingly.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:27 AM)WildCat Wrote: because it was "business as usual" beaker has it coming he wanted this and should be flamed accordingly.

And I was right, the steelers were beatable. The Hill fumble took the game away from us. If you think I should be flamed because I was never scared of the steelers then flame away pu$$ycat.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:31 AM)Beaker Wrote: And I was right, the steelers were beatable. The Hill fumble took the game away from us. If you think I should be flamed because I was never scared of the steelers then flame away pu$$ycat.

when you call out your fellow fans for "not wanting this game" yeah you need flamed. 2-15 or 2-16 vs. the steelers in PBS. c'mon man.
Reply/Quote