Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am standing up and saying it
(12-21-2015, 07:19 AM)Vlad Wrote:  Rfaulk came crashing down extra hard today, all giddy at the half because the Steelers were down 27-13.

(12-21-2015, 03:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You really shouldn't try to think.

You may be right.  I don't know Vlad all that well at this point and maybe he shouldn't try to think.  That being said....He is so right about the above.  At 6:30pm yesterday the schadenfreudian sweat dripping from your balls, was so intense you had to get your grandmother a rain coat.  The cake your mom was baking wouldn't rise because of the humidity of your taint.  And then, just like that it was all taken away, and all you were left with was a wet grandmother and a soggy mom-cake.   Confused
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:43 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: all you were left with was a wet grandmother and a soggy mom-cake.   Confused

steeler fan fantasies are so weird.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You really shouldn't try to think.

You should. Just before you get ready to click "Post Reply". You've been saying a lot of stupid shit lately dude.

Or have you always had this problem?
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:43 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You may be right.  I don't know Vlad all that well at this point and maybe he shouldn't try to think.  That being said....He is so right about the above.  At 6:30pm yesterday the schadenfreudian sweat dripping from your balls, was so intense you had to get your grandmother a rain coat.  The cake your mom was baking wouldn't rise because of the humidity of your taint.  And then, just like that it was all taken away, and all you were left with was a wet grandmother and a soggy mom-cake.   Confused

Don't be talking about the soggy mom-cake. 

Mrs. Faulk34 is a saint!

But...there was no giddiness at any part of the Steelers game yesterday, on my part.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 07:34 PM)Vlad Wrote:  You should. Just before you get ready to click  "Post Reply".  You've been saying a lot of stupid shit lately dude.

Or have you always had this problem?

It's a gift. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:21 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, our D was healthier in the first matchup. How many points did you guys score then? Was it more or less than what Denver gave up?

(12-21-2015, 03:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If Dalton comes back in Week 17 and plays a little bit and gets the rust off, I will fear no team and might even relish a rematch with Pitt. If the rematch is Dalton's first game back or Dalton isn't even playing, then I'd be worried.

To respond to your first of these two posts, I'd say that it being Ben's first game back after missing a quarter of a season due to injury had something to do with it.  Your second of these two posts suggests that you probably agree with me.  
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 09:17 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: To respond to your first of these two posts, I'd say that it being Ben's first game back after missing a quarter of a season due to injury had something to do with it.  Your second of these two posts suggests that you probably agree with me.  

No, it didn't and no, it doesn't. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 09:17 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: To respond to your first of these two posts, I'd say that it being Ben's first game back after missing a quarter of a season due to injury had something to do with it.  Your second of these two posts suggests that you probably agree with me.  

So he drove the team straight down the field for a TD, on the first drive, then felt the effects of the layoff?  Mellow

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 04:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So he drove the team straight down the field for a TD, on the first drive, then felt the effects of the layoff?  Mellow

It's probably the most logical drive for him to be sharp since those plays were scripted and practiced over and over all week.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 04:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's probably the most logical drive for him to be sharp since those plays were scripted and practiced over and over all week.

Because it's the first time he's run that offense?

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 10:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's a gift. Mellow

Yes yur dumb posts...the gift that keeps on giving.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 11:14 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yes yur dumb posts...the gift that keeps on giving.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 12:45 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

I think I'll just let you just sit there and wonder if I played it.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 01:24 AM)Vlad Wrote: I think I'll just let you just sit there and wonder if I played it.

Cool. I'll sit here and not care.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 01:26 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Cool. I'll sit here and not care.

Thats an odd attitude to take after you've finally figured out how to post a video.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 02:01 AM)Vlad Wrote: Thats an odd attitude to take after you've finally figured out how to post a video.

Not paying attention on a throw-away =/= not knowing how.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:06 AM)Beaker Wrote: It would be a shame if they choked.

(12-18-2015, 12:10 AM)Beaker Wrote: Assuming the steelers dont run out of steam before then.

(12-19-2015, 02:09 PM)Beaker Wrote: I'm getting the impression the steelers may not be good enough to fulfill my dream.

I knew the darn steelers would go and spoil it!
Reply/Quote
The Steeler Elf on a Shelf fell off the mantle crashed and burned as little Steelers fans and a Sociapth had their feels like 2005 dream crushed Hilarious
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Steeler Elf on a Shelf fell off the mantle crashed and burned as little Steelers fans and a Sociapth had their feels like 2005 dream crushed  Hilarious

You need to stop mentioning SSF in every other post you make. He's in your head.
Reply/Quote
I will be rooting for buffalo to beat the jets this weekend.
Reply/Quote