Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am standing up and saying it
(12-20-2015, 10:21 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Will Antonio Brown ever be covered again? Many say it's unlikely.

The only thing that will derail hos career is if he shreds his knee. He is the real deal and I wish him great health next game
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
**** Antonio Brown. He should (probably is) be sucking Ben's dick every day for making him relevant.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:05 PM)Vlad Wrote:  I didn't see any of that here. I watched it twice to be absolutely sure.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=steelers+score&sh=0

Well, you've never been mistaken for the sharpest knife in the drawer.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, you've never been mistaken for the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I guess so, cause I keep missing it. Show us how sharp you are and point it out on the vid.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:25 PM)Vlad Wrote: I guess so, cause I keep missing it. Show us how sharp you are and point it out on the vid.

Point what out?

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Antonio Brown is proven to be an average WR when he doesn't have a big fat QB that's impossible to tackle, holds the ball long enough for him to run around the field to get open and throws the ball 60 times a game.

I watched it and didn't see any of that.  Point it out sharp guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7jt_IOscq8&feature=player_embedded
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:40 PM)Vlad Wrote: I watched it and didn't see any of that.  Point it out sharp guy.

When Ben was out with his injury, Brown's production went way down.  The backup QB went to Wheaton as his "go to" guy.  I know this, as I had Ben and Brown on my fantasy team, so I paid attention..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:02 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: When Ben was out with his injury, Brown's production went way down.  The backup QB went to Wheaton as his "go to" guy.  I know this, as I had Ben and Brown on my fantasy team, so I paid attention..

So in that video you also saw a fat QB shed tackles buying time so that AB who was running around all over the place was able to get open?

Why don't you point it out then? 
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:02 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: When Ben was out with his injury, Brown's production went way down.  The backup QB went to Wheaton as his "go to" guy.  I know this, as I had Ben and Brown on my fantasy team, so I paid attention..

You are trying to explain something to a troll who can't recall the Steelers lost a playoff game less than 1 year ago to the Ravens

He has no clue or objectivity
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:17 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are trying to explain something to a troll who can't recall the Steelers lost a playoff game less than 1 year ago to the Ravens

You too? You mean you , Rfaulk, and Sunset all saw Ben today being impossible to bring down buying time for AB who was running around trying to get open in that video

Maybe you can point it out there objective guy.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 11:40 PM)Vlad Wrote: I watched it and didn't see any of that.  Point it out sharp guy.

(12-21-2015, 12:16 AM)Vlad Wrote: So in that video you also saw a fat QB shed tackles buying time so that AB who was running around all over the place was able to get open?

Why don't you point it out then? 

These are really, really dumb posts.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:31 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: These are really, really dumb posts.

Thats what ive been trying to tell you dummy.

rfaulk34 Wrote:Antonio Brown is proven to be an average WR when he doesn't have a big fat QB that's impossible to tackle, holds the ball long enough for him to run around the field to get open and throws the ball 60 times a game.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:34 AM)Vlad Wrote: Thats what ive been trying to tell you dummy.

You're too dumb to know i was saying your posts were dumb? 

That wasn't really a question.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 01:34 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're too dumb to know i was saying your posts were dumb? 

This is why it should be legal to just euthanize anyone who cheers for, or has any association at all with the steelers. Worst group of human beings on the planet, and yes that includes those idiots in the middle east.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Antonio Brown is proven to be an average WR when he doesn't have a big fat QB that's impossible to tackle, holds the ball long enough for him to run around the field to get open and throws the ball 60 times a game.

Color me very unimpressed. 

(12-21-2015, 12:34 AM)Vlad Wrote: Thats what ive been trying to tell you dummy.

(12-21-2015, 01:34 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're too dumb to know i was saying your posts were dumb? 

My posts reiterated what you said dummy.

How long must I keep taking you by the hand?

Once again, where in that video, or the even first TD catch by AB,  was he running around trying to get open while Ben was buying time?

You can't back up what you say, so you act like an asshole.
Continue.
Reply/Quote
 Rfaulk came crashing down extra hard today, all giddy at the half because the Steelers were down 27-13.

Tell me Rfaulk, would you have rather seen both the bengals and Steelers lose today?
It appears you're happier with a Steelers loss than you are with a bengal win.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 02:28 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This is why it should be legal to just euthanize anyone who cheers for, or has any association at all with the steelers. Worst group of human beings on the planet, and yes that includes those idiots in the middle east.

Over the line, even for a joke.  Take it down a notch.  
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:17 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are trying to explain something to a troll who can't recall the Steelers lost a playoff game less than 1 year ago to the Ravens

Maybe he has...wait for it...

"sources".

LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote

Color me very unimpressed. 

how did AJ do Sunday against that top notch San Fran D?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 08:33 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: how did AJ do Sunday against that top notch San Fran D?

He hasn't surpassed 82 yards in any non-division game, but surpassed 100 in 4 of 5 division games.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote