Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am standing up and saying it
(12-21-2015, 12:16 AM)Vlad Wrote: So in that video you also saw a fat QB shed tackles buying time so that AB who was running around all over the place was able to get open?

Why don't you point it out then? 

My gawd bens beard, looks like pubic hair glued on his face. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 09:00 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: My gawd bens beard, looks like pubic hair glued on his face. 

This is your QB so what's your point.

[Image: 500px-Syndrome.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 09:00 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: My gawd bens beard, looks like pubic hair glued on his face. 

When all else fails there's always beard smack.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 11:13 AM)Vlad Wrote: When all else fails there's always beard smack.

There's also "your D let brock osweiler put up 24 points on you in one half...and made it look easy" smack. In all seriousness, you won't go far in the playoffs if your D doesn't put together 2 halves. Most playoff teams won't stumble like the broncos did in the 2nd half....and you won't be at heinz field either.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 11:18 AM)Beaker Wrote: There's also "your D let brock osweiler put up 24 points on you in one half...and made it look easy" smack. In all seriousness, you won't go far in the playoffs if your D doesn't put together 2 halves. Most playoff teams won't stumble like the broncos did in the 2nd half....and you won't be at heinz field either.

For the first time all season, Blake was pulled for all but a few plays for the 2nd half. Without him the secondary is still the weak link, but Blake is worse than the 2 corners that he has started over all season. I'm hoping that he stays benched and the Steelers D has more play like in the 2nd half and less episodes in the first half. Elite qbs will still probably torch us for yards, but if it's not an unstoppable free for all and we make a few key plays, the Steelers offense can keep up on the scoreboard.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 11:25 AM)6andcounting Wrote: For the first time all season, Blake was pulled for all but a few plays for the 2nd half. Without him the secondary is still the weak link, but Blake is worse than the 2 corners that he has started over all season. I'm hoping that he stays benched and the Steelers D has more play like in the 2nd half and less episodes in the first half. Elite qbs will still probably torch us for yards, but if it's not an unstoppable free for all and we make a few key plays, the Steelers offense can keep up on the scoreboard.

That's why I think a Bengals steelers rematch will be a track meet. I think it may even come down to who has the ball last. But ben has shown a disturbing propensity to make bad decisions late in games. As a Bengals fan, I hope that would be the case in the 4th quarter of a rematch. If he had given that ball to the Bengals inside the steeler 40 with just over a minute left, you know the Bengals would not have thrown 4 straight incompletions.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 10:44 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This is your QB so what's your point.

[Image: 500px-Syndrome.jpg]

Point is, it looks like he's rubbing his head in someone's nut sack  Smirk
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 11:36 AM)Beaker Wrote: That's why I think a Bengals steelers rematch will be a track meet. I think it may even come down to who has the ball last. But ben has shown a disturbing propensity to make bad decisions late in games. As a Bengals fan, I hope that would be the case in the 4th quarter of a rematch. If he had given that ball to the Bengals inside the steeler 40 with just over a minute left, you know the Bengals would not have thrown 4 straight incompletions.

A track meet is certainly possible, but because of daltons disturbing pattern of choking in the playoffs, the chances of a back and fourth shootout in a bengals loss are greater with  mccarron.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 11:36 AM)Beaker Wrote: As a Bengals fan, I hope ...

And that's about all you can do at this point.  
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 11:18 AM)Beaker Wrote: There's also "your D let brock osweiler put up 24 points on you in one half...and made it look easy" smack. In all seriousness, you won't go far in the playoffs if your D doesn't put together 2 halves. Most playoff teams won't stumble like the broncos did in the 2nd half....and you won't be at heinz field either.

Fair enough.  But there isn't a playoff team out there who has a defense tougher than Denver's.  If they can come back from a 17-point deficit against them, there's no telling what they can do against other D's.  This team might very well be the reverse image of the 2000 Ravens, where their excellence on one side of the ball makes up for deficiencies on the other.  
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:16 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Fair enough.  But there isn't a playoff team out there who has a defense tougher than Denver's.  If they can come back from a 17-point deficit against them, there's no telling what they can do against other D's.  This team might very well be the reverse image of the 2000 Ravens, where their excellence on one side of the ball makes up for deficiencies on the other.  

I think the Bengals D is comparable to denver's in terms of points allowed. And if pittsburgh has to play the Bengals again, they will not be facing a secondary without Jones, Iloka and Hall and starting a rookie and a newly promoted PS player like you faced last week against us.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: I think the Bengals D is comparable to denver's in terms of points allowed. And if pittsburgh has to play the Bengals again, they will not be facing a secondary without Jones, Iloka and Hall and starting a rookie and a newly promoted PS player like you faced last week against us.

So you're blaming injuries?  Interesting. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: I think the Bengals D is comparable to denver's in terms of points allowed. And if pittsburgh has to play the Bengals again, they will not be facing a secondary without Jones, Iloka and Hall and starting a rookie and a newly promoted PS player like you faced last week against us.
Are you suggesting that a healthy Bengal D is better than Denver? 
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 02:05 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Are you suggesting that a healthy Bengal D is better than Denver? 

Well, our D was healthier in the first matchup. How many points did you guys score then? Was it more or less than what Denver gave up?
Reply/Quote
While I agree with the sentiment, Beaker, I have to root for Cincy to get a bye. And since pitt will not be winning the division, they'll have to play in the wild card round...and win... in order to face Cincy. Pittsburgh is working on their own winless playoff streak, and it'd be nice to keep that going. So yeah, gotta root for them to lose in the first round.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:24 PM)Domata Dominance Wrote: While I agree with the sentiment, Beaker, I have to root for Cincy to get a bye. And since pitt will not be winning the division, they'll have to play in the wild card round...and win... in order to face Cincy. Pittsburgh is working on their own winless playoff streak, and it'd be nice to keep that going. So yeah, gotta root for them to lose in the first round.

If Dalton comes back in Week 17 and plays a little bit and gets the rust off, I will fear no team and might even relish a rematch with Pitt. If the rematch is Dalton's first game back or Dalton isn't even playing, then I'd be worried.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 06:56 AM)Vlad Wrote: My posts reiterated what you said dummy.

How long must I keep taking you by the hand?

Once again, where in that video, or the even first TD catch by AB,  was he running around trying to get open while Ben was buying time?

You can't back up what you say, so you act like an asshole.
Continue.

Don't touch my hand you sick gay guy.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 07:19 AM)Vlad Wrote:  Rfaulk came crashing down extra hard today, all giddy at the half because the Steelers were down 27-13.

Tell me Rfaulk, would you have rather seen both the bengals and Steelers lose today?
It appears you're happier with a Steelers loss than you are with a bengal win.

You really shouldn't try to think.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 08:33 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: how did AJ do Sunday against that top notch San Fran D?

He wasn't spectacular.  :angry:

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 02:05 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Are you suggesting that a healthy Bengal D is better than Denver? 

(12-21-2015, 03:21 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, our D was healthier in the first matchup. How many points did you guys score then? Was it more or less than what Denver gave up?

*watches the derp moment. 

Stupid steelers fan.

Reply/Quote